Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland (7053 Views)

Dangote's Business Circle Are All Yoruba And Indians / Why Are Nigerians Called "Black People" While Indians Are Called "Indians"? / Tf? Indians Worship Calf Born With Human Facial Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 12:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Can you kindly explain why this kind of thing happens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOpJrsZUZf4

We Nigerians don't do such a thing to Indians.

6 Likes

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by PROVERBZ(m): 1:27am On Mar 27, 2016
fulaman plz could you state out wat the video is all about
its refusing to play on ma phone thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Tocheagle(m): 1:30am On Mar 27, 2016
+
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by princemmab(m): 2:25am On Mar 27, 2016

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2016
PROVERBZ:

its refusing to play on ma phone
thanks in anticipation

The video is about the unjust treatment of Nigerians in India. Please watch it on a computer if you can or get that phone fixed smiley
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2016
princemmab:
Majority are just a bunch of cruel cowards.

Indians are the most dirtiest and disgusting people on the surface of the earth.
I agree.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by IamAtribalist: 2:10am On Mar 28, 2016
cool Why would ANYBODY go to India -the home of RAPE and DYSENTRY. And I think Africans are too nice. I think you should start treating them they exact same way they treat you. They will soon get the message. cool

7 Likes

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Same ugly things can be said about Nigerians, we are not racist towards others because we do not have pride and love others more than ourselves. But as it is amongst all ethnicities, there are good and bad eggs. I can vouch that i have some good Indian friends. That being said some if not most Indians are the worst people you'll ever meet. Everyone warns about the Indians and their women are soo flirty but if you so much as talk to them you get flung off a roof, not that I want to anyways, Good thing they're not the majority.

3 Likes

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by zpakln(f): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2016
double post
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by zpakln(f): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2016
PROVERBZ:

its refusing to play on ma phone
thanks in anticipation
proverbz, just Download the video Here
lowest quality is 3mb
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Whois(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cc indianBwoy
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
Same ugly things can be said about Nigerians, we are not racist towards others because we do not have pride and love others more than ourselves. But as it is amongst all ethnicities, there are good and bad eggs. I can vouch that i have some good Indian friends. That being said some if not most Indians are the worst people you'll ever meet. Everyone warns about the Indians and their women are soo flirty but if you so much as talk to them you get flung off a roof, not that I want to anyways, Good thing they're not the majority.

Their women have nice feet too cheesy grin

With that said, my comment was a bit out of context. I agree with you in regards to Nigerians with the self-hate. Just because some of us maybe of different region and religion or speak a different language, some are so ignorant as to start hating for those very reasons. It's ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fulaman198:

Their women have nice feet too cheesy grin

With that said, my comment was a bit out of context. I agree with you in regards to Nigerians with the self-hate. Just because some of us maybe of different region and religion or speak a different language, some are so ignorant as to start hating for those very reasons. It's ridiculous.

Lol! True. About the feet especially.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by IndianBwoy(m): 1:28am On Apr 01, 2016
Whois:
Cc indianBwoy

Kindly dont involve me in ra.ce discussions. Read the comments on the video and that video was made by so-called "racist Indians". Also majority Indians are dark skinned and by the way there are many Africans especially Nigerians and Sudanese studying in Indian universities both in India and here in the Gulf. Ask them how they are treated.

Most of my friends are Africans and we are like brothers and sisters. It depends on individuals and upbringing.

Me i dont gyv a fvck about skin color. I only care for tribe and brotherhood. Without dark skinned Indians we cannot perform our religious ceremonies for my ethnic group.

First of all the University level treatment is alright. Its just becoz of some Nigerian drug dealer and prostitute both in India and especially here in the United Arab Emirates that is spoiling your name . And past association with 419 scams.

I feel very sad for the hell Nigerian women are going through here. I am half in mind to approach Nigerian embassy here in Abu Dhabi about the issue. Kindly protect your women atleast for your respective tribes. Stop objectifying your women for Gods sake. 70 percent prostitute here r Africans out of which majority are Nigerians and Ghanians. Some are very young and are going through . Please help them.

The worst bit is when African men here themselves use their women. I have seen with my own eyes. 1 South African dude. I understand there is poverty but this is not the way.

3 Likes

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by IndianBwoy(m): 1:31am On Apr 01, 2016
Btw im not here to defend Indians. Yes there is racism in India. But it varies according to ppl and place.

You are more likely to face racism in the North than in the South for e.g.
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Btw im not here to defend Indians. Yes there is racism in India. But it varies according to ppl and place.

You are more likely to face racism in the North than in the South for e.g.

That makes sense, the South has people in complexion closer to many Nigerians right? whereas in the North of India, people look more like Persians.
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Kindly dont involve me in ra.ce discussions. Read the comments on the video and that video was made by so-called "racist Indians". Also majority Indians are dark skinned and by the way there are many Africans especially Nigerians and Sudanese studying in Indian universities both in India and here in the Gulf. Ask them how they are treated.

Most of my friends are Africans and we are like brothers and sisters. It depends on individuals and upbringing.

Me i dont gyv a fvck about skin color. I only care for tribe and brotherhood. Without dark skinned Indians we cannot perform our religious ceremonies for my ethnic group.

First of all the University level treatment is alright. Its just becoz of some Nigerian drug dealer and prostitute both in India and especially here in the United Arab Emirates that is spoiling your name . And past association with 419 scams.

I feel very sad for the hell Nigerian women are going through here. I am half in mind to approach Nigerian embassy here in Abu Dhabi about the issue. Kindly protect your women atleast for your respective tribes. Stop objectifying your women for Gods sake. 70 percent prostitute here r Africans out of which majority are Nigerians and Ghanians. Some are very young and are going through . Please help them.

The worst bit is when African men here themselves use their women. I have seen with my own eyes. 1 South African dude. I understand there is poverty but this is not the way.

All of the things you speak of are true sadly, however, I always protect African women personally and I am one of their biggest advocates (not to brag). I can never see myself ever using an African woman (because I feel that the African woman should be the one using me and being my boss but that subject is for a different thread). With that said, blessings to you.

2 Likes

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by IndianBwoy(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2016
Fulaman198:

That makes sense, the South has people in complexion closer to many Nigerians right? whereas in the North of India, people look more like Persians.

Yeah but again depends on caste/tribe/ethnicity. Der r many darks up North aswell and vice versa. However majority in North are fair while in South they are dark.

Example. Me im from South bu im fair cause my tribe is Indo-Scythian.

2 Likes

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Yeah but again depends on caste/tribe/ethnicity. Der r many darks up North aswell and vice versa. However majority in North are fair while in South they are dark.

Example. Me im from South bu im fair cause my tribe is Indo-Scythian.

Got it thanks

1 Like

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
lolzzzz grin grin

when you point a finger at others three fingers point back at you

so what is the rationale behind all this finger pointing , ( better use the finger for other activities I hope u understand grin )

I browse nairaland because of the
1.entertainment it provides (nobody can deny that grin )
2.to understand the lives of ordinary Nigerians/others
3.lifestyle of common Nigerians (that I can relate to)
4.food habits
5.culture
6.tradition
7.badassery in general grin
8.anything good and little bad grin
etc.

here on this blog there are lots of people like us with same aspirations , same dreams, same frustration , same reasons for happiness , same reasons for fighting and ultimately same reasons to understand and appreciate and learn from each other.

a oga posts a video and assumes that this video shows the all encompassing truth about Indians.
really !!!
a country with 1.2 billion people and landmass the size of a sub continent is too little grin to be captured on 1 million videos forget the 1 video.

I come from intelligence background and I can tell u a fact that hundreds of Indians died in covert operations to support Africans during their struggle against colonist and apartheid regimes. and we did not shout from rooftops for recognition did we ?
we wanted Africans to be free, to have their own destiny in their own hands, nothing more nothing less.

do u guys realize the price Africa is paying for the Chinese help , how the Chinese treat the Africans and how many Africans are settled in china ? care to do some digging on that or are the Chinese too rich and too powerful to bully embarassed

there are both good and bad people in every country . why cant u understand this simple fact.
there are many Nigerians in india who are contributing to india in a good way.
there are many Nigerians in india who are contributing drugs, prostitution, slavery , scams etc
so do we punish the innocent together with the guilty like u r trying to do here in this blog.
the good things nowadays rarely makes it to the news , but bad things get the front page, its seems Indians and Nigerians are still slaves in their mind-sets dancing to the tune of BBC (British bitching corporation ) and their stooges.
there are many jackass Indians who would produce such videos for 100 dollars, twisting and maiming the truth , most of Indian media and NGOs are foreign controlled dancing to their paymasters. economic and international geo-political games are played in numerous ways of which we don't even have a clue .

whenever a rape incident from nigeria is posted in the blog here, the first comment is india is the rape capital.
it seems nobody is interested to solve the rape incidents in Nigeria itself , rather some of you seem content to pass the buck
and do the OSTRICH "dip the head in the sand and pretend nothing happened " kind of thing.
[img]http://moneykadoctor.files./2013/10/dont-bury-your-head-in-the-sand-like-an-ostrich-knowledge-is-your-best-defense1.jpg[/img]
how will u tackle ur own problems if u suffer from OSTRICH SYNDROME and if u r interested in dick measuring contest only,
instead of looking for solutions to ur problems.

as for the indian being the rape capital who ru kidding ?
google RAPE STATISTICS FOR 2015 0R 2014 OR ..........

http://www.abcnewspoint.com/top-10-countries-with-highest-rape-crime-2015/
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-the-highest-rape-crime-rates-in-the-world-350732/
1.south Africa
2.botswana
3.lesotho
4.swaziland
5.bermuda
6.sweden
7.suriname
8.costa rica
9.nicargua
10.grenada
11.Australia
..............I HOPE SOME OF U are not DISAPPOINTED grin

I have no problem with any country , every country is unique and has to offer a lot to everybody.
I hope at least some of u will be pragmatic and realistic enough to understand everything I said is for the betterment of Nigeria. Nigeria has lots of potentials and only thing it needs is inward looking Nigerians to take the country to its pinnacle .

5 Likes

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Amoto94(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
nemesis2u:
lolzzzz grin grin

when you point a finger at others three fingers point back at you

so what is the rationale behind all this finger pointing , ( better use the finger for other activities I hope u understand grin )

I browse nairaland because of the
1.entertainment it provides (nobody can deny that grin )
2.to understand the lives of ordinary Nigerians/others
3.lifestyle of common Nigerians (that I can relate to)
4.food habits
5.culture
6.tradition
7.badassery in general grin
8.anything good and little bad grin
etc.

here on this blog there are lots of people like us with same aspirations , same dreams, same frustration , same reasons for happiness , same reasons for fighting and ultimately same reasons to understand and appreciate and learn from each other.

a oga posts a video and assumes that this video shows the all encompassing truth about Indians.
really !!!
a country with 1.2 billion people and landmass the size of a sub continent is too little grin to be captured on 1 million videos forget the 1 video.

I come from intelligence background and I can tell u a fact that hundreds of Indians died in covert operations to support Africans during their struggle against colonist and apartheid regimes. and we did not shout from rooftops for recognition did we ?
we wanted Africans to be free, to have their own destiny in their own hands, nothing more nothing less.

do u guys realize the price Africa is paying for the Chinese help , how the Chinese treat the Africans and how many Africans are settled in china ? care to do some digging on that or are the Chinese too rich and too powerful to bully embarassed

there are both good and bad people in every country . why cant u understand this simple fact.
there are many Nigerians in india who are contributing to india in a good way.
there are many Nigerians in india who are contributing drugs, prostitution, slavery , scams etc
so do we punish the innocent together with the guilty like u r trying to do here in this blog.
the good things nowadays rarely makes it to the news , but bad things get the front page, its seems Indians and Nigerians are still slaves in their mind-sets dancing to the tune of BBC (British bitching corporation ) and their stooges.
there are many jackass Indians who would produce such videos for 100 dollars, twisting and maiming the truth , most of Indian media and NGOs are foreign controlled dancing to their paymasters. economic and international geo-political games are played in numerous ways of which we don't even have a clue .

whenever a rape incident from nigeria is posted in the blog here, the first comment is india is the rape capital.
it seems nobody is interested to solve the rape incidents in Nigeria itself , rather some of you seem content to pass the buck
and do the OSTRICH "dip the head in the sand and pretend nothing happened " kind of thing.

how will u tackle ur own problems if u r interested in dick measuring contest only,
instead of looking for solutions to ur problems.

as for the indian being the rape capital who ru kidding ?
google RAPE STATISTICS FOR 2015 0R 2014 OR ..........

http://www.abcnewspoint.com/top-10-countries-with-highest-rape-crime-2015/
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-the-highest-rape-crime-rates-in-the-world-350732/
1.south Africa
2.botswana
3.lesotho
4.swaziland
5.bermuda
6.sweden
7.suriname
8.costa rica
9.nicargua
10.grenada
11.Australia
..............I HOPE SOME OF U are not DISAPPOINTED grin

I have no problem with any country , every country is unique and has to offer a lot to everybody.
I hope at least some of u will be pragmatic and realistic enough to understand everything I said is for the betterment of Nigeria. Nigeria has lots of potentials and only thing it needs is inward looking Nigerians to take the country to its pinnacle .
You have summed everything up well. You sound like my Indian friend Sandra
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by SinghInLagos: 3:38am On Apr 03, 2016
It is indeed problem in India about racism and is sad. Most of time, is just because of pure ignorant and lack of education. Slowly things are changing especially in bigger city where people are more exposed on other culture and race.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by ibrews: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2016
IndianBwoy:

well said!

1 Like

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
SinghInLagos:
It is indeed problem in India about racism and is sad. Most of time, is just because of pure ignorant and lack of education. Slowly things are changing especially in bigger city where people are more exposed on other culture and race.

That's good to hear thanks!

1 Like

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by doubleak80(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Things to point out for this topic that might help us understand this. Why are the vast majority of Africans mis-treated in India and are there blacks who live their whom speak native language that are treated the same or differently?

To understand this issue one can reference the Siddis whom are African descendants living in India, not only are they treated poorly, provided little to no economic opportunities, they are also looked down on as a lower caste lower than the "untouchables" in India. One must remember the great Gandi himself was a racist and came from an aristocratic family. He didn't view blacks as equals which is pathetic as he was trying to fight British colonial occupation in India and brutal mis-treatment of his peoples. An interesting paradigm is that those whom are subject to white supremacy which is a global scale operation normally are the most extreme participants of its teachings especially the darker skin people like Indians whom may have an inferiority complex in terms of tribe/skin color. The hate they may receive from one and another is projected upon darker/different persons from a different background. When in reality their fuel/hatred should be directed towards the same whites with their way of thinking and "colonizing" (political way of saying stealing) not Africans who've done nothing to them and treat them with respect in Africa.

Of course NOT ALL Indians think or feel this way but it can be seen the vast majority of them allow such things to happen and don't stand up for what's right. The vast majority of Indians in Kenya/Tanzania which in Africa is where there highest population is concentrated are definitely not treated like this from the vast majority of Africans. They are in fact treated equally and are praised for their contributions. It would be nice to use a umbrella statement that there's bad in every race/tribe or group however, if the experience among the vast peoples of their respective group prove very bad such a statement is and cannot be true as we are in fact not all equal.

This is what is called the BLACK EXPERIENCE around the world and should be why we should get our act together to stop corruption because our fellow brothers ESPECIALLY sisters don't deserve to be treated in such an inhumane way.

Sorry for the novel...

2 Likes

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by IndianBwoy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
^Please thats false. Many Siddis arose to high ranks in armies of Indian Imperial Kingdoms. E.g. Siddi Jauhar , etc who were officers in the Moghul Army. Some Siddis even formed their own independent Kingdoms and built huge forts such as the Siddis of Janjira and Jaffarabad State. The remaining Siddis migrated into the forests and became adivasi tribes. Their numbers are too small however they are granted special status by the Indian government of ST (Scheduled Tribes) even though they are not aboriginal. Under this provision they have reservation in both education and job sector. Dont run your mouth unnecessairly about issues you havent encountered yourself. U black racist are only good at whining but cant do any realistic move to emancipate yourselves. Heck you even treat your own people, especially your women loke shyt. Gods curse on u

If you are treated by foreigners badly in your own turf then you are just plain dumb. Gerrit?

And though I detest Gandhi for political reasons, Gandhi was a far cry from racist. Even Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr. Claimed Gandhi as their source of inspiration for non violent satyagraha movement against white supremacy. Gandhi even led a series of protests against colonial authorities in South Africa.

Moreover Gandhi was NOT from an aristocratic family. He belonged to Vaishya (trader/merchant) caste and his father was just a dewan in a Princely state.

Below: General Malik Ambar improved guerrilla warfare tactics in the Deccan peninsula of India.

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
India has a big and i mean massive problem with prostitution caused by poverty to the extent that prostitution is legal in India (to prevent wasting police resources)... please remove the log of wood in your eyes before you try removing the saw dust in our own eyes... focus on your own country's (India) prostitution problem before you talk about Nigeria and Ghana.

IndianBwoy:

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by doubleak80(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
@IndianBwoy

I laugh at your reply to my claims and knew you'd have a poor counter argument to my claims. I suspected such a dishonest reply from you and you surely proved my assertions. With your claim of many, you mean very few Siddis, but of course you want to be an exagerant lier. I'm talking of the current situations of Siddis & Dalits in India which you'll of course blame the oppressed for their own oppression. Ever heard of (velu annamalai) he speaks in great detail of the problem in India and the caste system you follow that treats the (Dalits) poorly. You're a fool if you want to compare how we treat our women versus how people in India "train" their women to be extremely submissive to their husbands. You're the only country that practices a backwards toileted caste system under the cloak of Hinduism. I assume by your comments you aren't part of a "lower caste system" so therefore you see this subject through the eyes of a European male whom you admire. Don't throw around the term racism when you fail to recognize the very meaning. I clearly in my post stated not all of Indians may feel this way but the vast majority act this way. Gandhi only protested South Africa for his "people" and cared very little of the blacks whom he saw as below human. It would take a mere couple of minutes to pull up quotes so don't go there. If I were to question all the blacks whether in Africa, America, or UK their experience with Indians it would be very poor. South Africa, Tanzania, Kenyan Indian populations are treated fairly with their dealings with blacks and with dignity the same should be done in reverse.

Remember you're allowed to post on this Nairaland forum, however if I were to post on an Indian forum, I'm sure I'd be met with hateful comments stating what am I doing there, then immediately banned.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by IndianBwoy(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Siddis are not dalits. Dalits are not adivasis. Siddis are seen as adivasis (even though they are not). In India adivasis are more respected then dalits as they are indigenous tribes outside the caste system. However today no one care for dalit etc..ezcept during political elections when dalits are wooed for vote bank politics. Also dalits have preference in all jobs and education sector today through special reservation quota not applocable to general category. There might be small caste incidences in northern states like up and bihar. (2 most backward states of India).

Siddis are not even on the Indian scene. They are too small in number and their populations are dispersed in isolated areas. So they face no discrimination. Their arts and culture are celeberated and encouraged in states like Gujarat etc in Gir sanctuary. However they have no impact in Indian socio-politics.

Yes people of commie and pseudo-seculars /pseudo-intellectuals constantly bring up casteism topic in 21st century India to defame Hinduism. They have become all the more vocal ever since theyve been ousted from power with the rise of the current BJP government.

Vast majority of Indians dont care for caste. They only care for money. No one even asks your caste these days. If you go to Indian universitites and campuses caste is non existent. Its just the personal backgrounds of people. Different castes have different cultures.

Show me where Gandhi thought blacks as sub human. Thats a big lie. Because Gandhi campaigned for black Indians (dalits) and gave them the tag of Harijan (Gods people).

In India and all over the world just as there are good Africans.. there are Africans who are hoodlums and involvved in crime, drug dealing and prostitution rackets, plus gangs so theey have created this negative impression about themsekves. Blacks take pride in calling themselves niggas and gangstas and all that trash and encourage their crappy rap music filled with all sorts of disgusting imagery . If you create the image for yourself then thats what you get.
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by IndianBwoy(m): 12:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Oh and btw ever since ive joined here most of the replies i get are hate comments. So dont preach to mem

3 Likes

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Indians indeed helped in the struggle for independence in countries like Kenya and South Africa, despite being priviledged above Africans and Arabs during colonialism. They represented activists in court, helped in publications, trade unions etc.

But they have a problem. They are the worst employers, have a caste mentality and very tribal tenancies. But then we have other African tribes with similarly competing levels of usury. But there are friendly Indians.
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by doubleak80(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
In India and all over the world just as there are good Africans.. there are Africans who are hoodlums and involvved in crime, drug dealing and prostitution rackets, plus gangs so theey have created this negative impression about themsekves. Blacks take pride in calling themselves niggas and gangstas and all that trash and encourage their crappy rap music filled with all sorts of disgusting imagery . cheesy

This comment speaks to why you feel as you're receiving hate here and exposes whom you truly are. Don't play the victim on this board. I never said Siddis & Dalits are the same but stated they were similar in being treated poorly. I supplied facts and a speaker (Velu) and of course you didn't acknowledge him or look into this in depth. I wonder why? You subjectively ignored that, it's clear to all of us Indians in general have a bad inferiority complex forced upon them by the ideals of the caste system no one can deny this.

You masquerade this message of equality and unity yet you mention very few blacks (predominantly in the U.S) whom refer to themselves and in their music in a negative way but you fail to realize they were a product of white supremacy and the Jewish control in their music. The many blacks/Africans that are educated worldwide don't subscribe to this but why mention them or have that as image of blacks. You mention the very few blacks and yet you choose to have that be your defining view of all "blacks." We don't subscribe to that as our image of ourselves and only white supremacists and others whom use that as their doctrine choose to have this be there global image of us. You're not sincere or honest in any manner of your comments yet you pretend to be. As I stated had I been in an Indian chatroom the flood of negative subhuman comments I'd receive would be massive. We blacks are the only people that would treat other people better than we treat our own selves, many of "us" know this.

If you were truly honest and spoke the truth, you can't dispute that the Indians in Kenya, Tanzania, & South Africa receive the same poor treatment as a whole from Africans as the Africans do in India. But yet you choose to zig zag and avoid admitting the undisputable fact then made a poor connection of how very few blacks mistreat their women or have poor self image. The comments you receive are calling a spade for a spade. You see blacks in a low light as your comments have unmasked this. I don't see myself as superior to any Indian nor feel they shouldn't be treated without dignity and respect the same can't be said for you or others in dealing with us. It's as shame we can't work together on a larger scale but I will credit just the very few that do. If the day arrives when you and the majority I speak of finally unmask yourself from the global operation of white supremacy then we can have a debate, until then there's nothing I can learn from your dishonesty and your ignorant denial of the mere truth. Your comments are atypical of one whom doesn't feel the actions of many are wrong and is no different than what the whites would say to justify their mistreatments of a group of people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Someone To Teach Me American Accent / Is Abuse Part Of Our Culture / Sons Of The Soil: The History Of The GBAGYI People Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.