Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune (19448 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member / Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) / Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by HungerBAD: 1:44am On Mar 27, 2016
Written by:
Sam Nwaoko - Ado-Ekiti

GOVERNOR Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State, on Saturday, hosted members of the state House of Assembly to a reception and handed the keys to a car to Mr Afolabi Akanni, the member representing Efon constituency, who was detained for 18 days by the Department of State Services (DSS).

Governor Fayose said: “the DSS only succeeded in tarnishing its own image by attempting to allegedly coerce members of the state Assembly to act the script of his detractors, which is to impeach him.”

Fayose, who received the lawmakers at the Jibowu Hall of the Government House, said “this House of Assembly is very unique and exemplary. You have refused to be bought over.

“My detractors have money and influence, but the power of God starts where that of men stops. I’m so proud of you. You have shown that you can see beyond today.”

According to him, “wealth is not the amount of money in your bank account, but your level of integrity. You represent and carry yourselves as responsible Nigerians. The old testament has to give way to the new testament. You are the ‘new testament’ House of Assembly.

“Betrayers will only contribute to the success of the person being betrayed. Those that betrayed us in the first term are no longer relevant today. Many of them even suffered and regretted their actions.

“Together we stand and I know the House will never divide. I don’t regret standing for those incarcerated. This is an opportunity for us to stand for our tomorrow.

“The DG of SSS, Daura only succeeded in tarnishing the image of the security outfit. We must be courageous and fearless like the book of Joshua admonishes us. Persecution and oppression will only make us better.

“My detention in Ikoyi prison made me a better man. It made me to reflect on so many things. It is my duty to reward loyalty and forthrightness and I’ll not stop doing it.”

Akanni, who expressed his gratitude to the governor, said: “I can authoritatively say that the governor is a great leader and great mentor. He remains a very honest man who also stands by his followers. I was so sure that he will fight my cause while in detention and I was not disappointed.

“The DSS asked me so many questions about the governor and I stood my ground. Governor Fayose is one man that I can never betray because he is my helper and my mentor. He has done a lot for me.

“I advise all of us to stand solidly behind this man. Any attempt to betray him will lead to your own downfall. I must say that the DSS is bent on destroying this democracy,” he said.

Lalasticlacla,Mynd44
http://tribuneonlineng.com/dss-fayose-rewards-ekiti-assembly-member-for-

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by chriskosherbal(m): 1:47am On Mar 27, 2016
A car hmmm congratulations.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by temitemi1(m): 1:57am On Mar 27, 2016
It is always Good to be loyal cool cool cool

10 Likes

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by rusher14: 2:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Someone wey don sing like canary for DSS?

The guy should watch his back though.

Fayose might choose to eliminate him.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by christinie(f): 2:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose the slayer of Buhari.

14 Likes

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Leboska(m): 3:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Daura has made dss more of a laughing stock from intelligent gathering & protection of property to PA buhari political tool, & shoe shiners.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by KissCODE(m): 4:11am On Mar 27, 2016
rusher14:

Bros forget story... Fayose has given those guys BALLS.
Fayose and Wike have shown them that Buhari is just a paper tiger... He can do nating I mean NOTHING...

BUHARI HAS BEEN DEMYSTIFIED... Believe me

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by blackpanda: 4:50am On Mar 27, 2016
KissCODE:
Bros forget story... Fayose has given those guys BALLS.
Fayose and Wike have shown them that Buhari is just a paper tiger... He can do nating I mean NOTHING...

BUHARI HAS BEEN DEMYSTIFIED... Believe me

Lol really??
Dasukin metuh and kanu will beg to differ. Take it from me, Fayose is going to end up in jail. Just be patient and watch.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by DIKEnaWAR: 5:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Buhari too rewards his loyalists through CBN's forex regime or secret jobs for their wards. Politics is all about loyalty and the reward for it.

I am sure Mamman Daura has been rewarded for hounding Hon Akanni by Buhari. That too is loyalty.

6 Likes

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by NaijaEfcc: 5:56am On Mar 27, 2016
lol DSS don turn to bloggers!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Aufbauh(m): 6:01am On Mar 27, 2016
All said, I also have a word for the Governor of Ekiti State. I hope he can quickly get a copy of Mario Puzo’s Magnus Opus, “The Godfather” to read about a certain notorious character called Luca Brasi. Perhaps this bit may help: “There are men in this world who go about demanding to be killed. They argue in gambling games; they jump out of their cars in a rage if someone as much as scratches their fender. These people wander through the streets calling out ‘kill me, kill me’. Luca Brasi was such a man…” At the end, Luca Brasi got his wish.
Fayose should learn to be wise!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by blackpanda: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2016
I knew it! The whole DSS debacle was nothing but a script handed out by Fayose the clown. Ekiti people are in for a couple of years of no development whatsoever. Instead of design plans to move his state forward, Fayose seems to be overly obsessed with Buhari and the federal govt.

Fayose strategy seems to be to substitute development with cups of rice, then buy public sympathy by blaming federal govt for his incompetence

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by menix(m): 6:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose the Dragon(APC) Slayer..

People re now realizing that power lies in their hand, no longer the dayz FG yields absolute power..

8 Likes

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by BERNIMOORE: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Aufbauh:
All said, I also have a word for the Governor of Ekiti State. I hope he can quickly get a copy of Mario Puzo’s Magnus Opus, “The Godfather” to read about a certain notorious character called Luca Brasi. Perhaps this bit may help: “There are men in this world who go about demanding to be killed. They argue in gambling games; they jump out of their cars in a rage if someone as much as scratches their fender. These people wander through the streets calling out ‘kill me, kill me’. Luca Brasi was such a man…” At the end, Luca Brasi got his wish.
So he should be a coward! Given to the Idea of; ''Once beaten, hundred times Shy'' Fear of Unknown! Well Fayose is Not reading your post, He doesnt Need those Advise, he has Chosen A Course, which many predicts that he might have been silenced by Now, but he is growing stronger and stronger to the disapointment of many who wish him bad. Oshokomole, Continue giving them sleepless Night. Irumale to n je jollof

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Aromas: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Lol really??
Dasukin metuh and kanu will beg to differ. Take it from me, Fayose is going to end up in jail. Just be patient and watch.
Bros stop talking as if you're not in dis con3, where on earth within the atmosphere in Nigeria that a governor will go to jail I might still consider detention bcuz is possible grin but that jail cannot be possible except we have strong leaders like Chinese.

4 Likes

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Macfloyd: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose should know dat before DSS could release dis man he had already cooperated and given enuf evidence. DSS are only buying time am sure they are coming back to pick more members from d state house of assembly. But wait a minute, isn't dis d same man dat was about to die some days ago and only spent 1 day on d hospital bed dat was staged? Fayose will never learn, his wife had already predicted he'll end up in Jail sha... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Sunnycliff(m): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose showing Bubu and his Daura Secret Service that it's not by force that APC have a footing in Ekiti state!

1 Like

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose the great man

7 Likes

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Aufbauh:
Long tori from a known Zombie

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Asylum(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
As Fayose don reward his own Loyal guys.... Oya over to you baba Buhari... Reward your boys accordingly(-ve or +ve, I don't care)
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:
I knew it! The whole DSS debacle was nothing but a script handed out by Fayose the clown. Ekiti people are in for a couple of years of no development whatsoever. Instead of design plans to move his state forward, Fayose seems to be overly obsessed with Buhari and the federal govt.

Fayose strategy seems to be to substitute development with cups of rice, then buy public sympathy by blaming federal govt for his incompetence
zombie go and read up the word Immunity in the Nigeria constitution

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by Bollinger(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2016
temitemi1:
It is always Good to be loyal cool cool cool

Have you bothered to ask where the funds is coming from? Is the car in the state budget? If it is his personal funds, how can he afford it. People should try not to let poverty take over common sense.

12 Likes

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by omenka(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2016
Ekiti state has never and would never have it so bad.

Eyaa.

The fact the government alleged the man had died in custody only to be rewarding him today should be a testament to what Fayose and his co-travellers stand for.
Aufbauh:
Godfather, Last Don, the Mafia Manager, these are stuffs meant for people with functional organic brains. Not sure PDP supporters have any. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by ndcide(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Aufbauh:

The advice is weak since it's based on buhari sentiments. Maybe when you grow the the school of stratagem. You'll know how weak such advice is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by afroniger: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2016
This is a failure of leadership on display and shows what Ekiti has been reduced to under Fayose. It's like he has cast a spell on Ekiti folks. A leader is supposed to inspire his people to do better, give them a vision of a brighter potential and lead them to a better and more prosperous future and destiny, and NOT give them handouts. Fayose is a failure any day!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by drizzymadbet(m): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Lol really??

I agree with you, Buh was that the reason he buhari was elected ? to fight perceived opposition ? this is not the change we expect. Things has not fared better and the truth be say buhari is a disgrace. Civil servants are now looting on a grand scale, no body dey fear the idiot now
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by ndcide(m): 7:21am On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:

Eyaa.

We are talking about how Nigeria can come out of buhari you are talking trash. Have we had it this bad? Be honest, don't try to justify your support. Just be honest.

2 Likes

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by PRYCE(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:

Eyaa.

The fact the government alleged the man had died in custody only to be rewarding him today should be a testament to what Fayose and his co-travellers stand for.
Face your Benue joor undecided undecided!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by amagunnerfan: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2016
rusher14:

Exactly mate. It will not surprise me in anyway if in few days the man is reported dead. Someone who could slap a judge can do and undo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by lordcornel(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Naso!
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by godoluwa(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2016
[s]
blackpanda:

Lol really??
[/s] av u received ur own cbn appointment letter?
Re: DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Bull.ari is a 'DISGRACE'

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation / You Attack Issues Without Providing Solution - Sheik Dr Ahmad Blast Emir Sunusi / Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.