Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) (31273 Views)

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by obiremy: 4:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has rewarded a member of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, Afolabi Akanni, who was detained for 18 days by the Department of State Services with a car gift.

At a ceremony held at the Jibowu Hall of the governor’s office while hosting the 26-member assembly, the governor again criticised the DSS.

He said the security agency had succeeded in tarnishing its own image by allegedly attempting to coerce members of the assembly to act the script of his detractors, which was to impeach him.

He said, “This House of Assembly is very unique and exemplary. You have refused to be bought over. My detractors have money and influence but Power of God starts where that of men stops. I’m so proud of you.

“You have shown that you can see beyond today. Wealth is not the amount of money in your bank but your level of integrity. You represent and carry yourselves as responsible Nigerians. The Old testament has to give way to the new testament. You are the ‘New testament’ House of Assembly.

“Betrayers will only contribute to the success of the person being betrayed. Those that betrayed us in the first term are no longer relevant today. Many of them even suffered and regretted their actions. Together we stand and I know the House will never divide. I don’t regret standing for those incarcerated. This is an opportunity for us to stand for our tomorrow.

Akanni in appreciation described Fayose as a “great leader and great mentor.”

“He remains a very honest man who also stand by his followers. I was so sure that he will fight my cause while in detention and I was not disappointed.

“The DSS asked me so many questions about the governor and I stood my ground. Governor Fayose is one man that I can never betray because he is my helper and my mentor. He has done a lot for me".

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-fayose-rewards-detained-lawmaker.html

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by blazetitov: 5:00am On Mar 28, 2016
SMH for Ekiti State people. Did Fowlyose use his personal money to buy the car. Oga governor, me too was arrested by DSS and they asked me serious questions about your miracle election into government house, but I sealed my lips with super glue because am not like TKO. When will I get my own tear nylon car?

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:02am On Mar 28, 2016
That's a good one

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 28, 2016
lol
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 5:24am On Mar 28, 2016
It's sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Tolexander: 5:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Is this a Governor or a Givernor?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by blithe2nice(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Fayoshe be acting like a kid.In as much I don't support the rubbish DSS did,but buying this guy a car is uncalled for.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Mcpadosky(m): 6:38am On Mar 28, 2016
This tout governor and his show manship

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by 0nyegame(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Oga fayose, i don't subcribe in that ur idea of buying a car for the law maker,does it mean that the man does not have a car before or you just want to show yourself as usual. As for this is waste of public fund and i don't understand how these so-called politicans reason at times

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by afroniger: 6:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Smh. What a sad shame. It's obvious to any sane person that Fayose is more concerned about playing stvpid politics/political theatrics/propaganda and grandstanding than actual governance. I mean, is this what he intends to do for the remainder of his tenure?? Is he the only opposition governor in Nigeria for goodness sake, that he must place politics above governance and development Even Wike isn't this toutish. Rubbish and nonsense. Gosh! Ekiti is in deep sheet.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by sanmibukunmi: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2016
seriously I feel so much pity for ekiti people.... but it's not as if Nigeria is faring better anyway.

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2016
A car reward. All is well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Tunami(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2016
oga fayose me i no support you for this one at all.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Haters will surely hate. Let d dullard come to ekiti with the whole DSS in d nation, fayose will still remain unshakeable

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by jaybim: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2016
What is all this? We're in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2016
I thought they said people of ekiti are the most educated people in Yoruba land.

Here's a proof that It's not all about being educated,It's about being gifted with common sense which is absent in ekiti.

What people of a state keep mute with all these.pathetic!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by ReduceWeight(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Nigeria! the more yu look, the less yu see. Am sure there's a reason they were arrested by the DSS and am sure there's a reason for this reward.

Check my signature for a natural and healthy way to loose excess fat and weight

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by odikimi: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Everything Fayose do, some persons will have sleepless night kya. How is it yo business that he bought car for the man? if I am Fayose I will buy jet for the man.

U Zombies defending Buhari is not loyalty you are pledging to the Super Clueless Buffalo? Wait for your own reward on your loyalty to Buhari maybe in the next #CBNgate.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2016
This kind thread fit cause HBP for some people ooo... cheesy

I just like this man, sure he is the most popular governor in Nigeria mehn.

God bless Foyose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by brenister10: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Hope fayose bought the car with his personal money and not with that of Ekiti State?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Aromas: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Will Ekiti develop under this man administration

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Fayose enemies will not like this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Stunts grin

Its all stunts guys grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by rbjay: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2016
the prodigal son of ekiti is at it again before, somebody was chastised for constructing a befitting state house as a legacy to the state but today nothing is wrong for a chattered helicopter to fly home a lawmaker that was picked for questioning back to ekiti in an heroic form with free Ankara to match for anybody that cares for it and finally a gift of kia soul to the lawmaker for his loyalty on not revealing fayose deals ( politically and financially ) to the DSS. in ekiti they are in for another episode of the return of fayose
part 2 if you watch part 1 just keep your finger crossed as he is reeling out the conclusion part to the ekitis.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by kelv09: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Niceeee
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by HRich(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2016
blazetitov:
SMH for Ekiti State people. Did Fowlyose use his personal money to buy the car. Oga governor, me too was arrested by DSS and they asked me serious questions about your miracle election into government house, but I sealed my lips with super glue because am not like TKO. When will I get my own tear nylon car?

If you want the Car come and Take it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2016
I dislike this man.I pity ekiti peeps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Bugatie(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2016

“The DSS asked me so many questions about the governor and I stood my ground. Governor Fayose is one man that I can never betray because he is my helper and my mentor. He has done a lot for me".

The bolded got me thinking, every right thinking Nigerian should be concerned how we play politics in this country

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2016
How does this add up? Money that will be used to pay workers' salaries and meet the infrastructural deficit in the state is used to compensate political stooges later people will tell me this nitwit is the nightmare to Buhari's aṣọ rock! I really pity Nigerians with the kind of leaders we have. With leaders like Dis, Nigeria will remain this way in the next 500yrs.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by sucess001(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Chai. What a nation!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by misscall247: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2016
gud Governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.