Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (2125 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 27, 2016
The remaining PDP leaders will end themselves in PRISON with the way they are going.

PDP now becoming a propaganda party. But they will regret it if they don't have evidence either genuine or not to back up their claims.

Am sure that they are acting on fayose script. I remember during the election when he said that they should use army to win election and also use all possible means to tarnish their opponent. . he said it openly.

My PVC is cooling inside Refrigerator. When we hammer you again, you will surely know that KAKI no be leather

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 27, 2016
Real handle?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Fr33born(m): 3:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter to you all.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Ok na.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Leboska(m): 3:06am On Mar 27, 2016
This family are crook's! she can do more than that,somebody whose husband borrowed money to buy form but she wears multi million naira watch,gives internally displaced persons hundreds of millions. Madam buhari I'm sure you did worse than this.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Leboska:
This family are crook's! she can do more than that,somebody whose husband borrowed money to buy form but she wears multi million naira watch,gives internally displaced persons hundreds of millions. Madam buhari I'm sure you did worse than this.

Proof to me that you are not a psychiatric patient.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by KissCODE(m): 3:12am On Mar 27, 2016
All ranting and threatening will not lead us anywhere. They should take action against PDP because that PDP twitter account is a verified account meaning that it is authentic.

Buhari, his family and friends are milking Nigeria with their high level of corruption. Stealing our money in a seriously codded way. Aisha Buhari and Garba Shehu are just fronting for their master Angel saint Buhari.

Take PDP to court for defaming your character and stop making noise.

#corruptionAndBuhari are just like bread and butter.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 27, 2016
KissCODE:
All ranting and threatening will not lead us anywhere. They should take action against PDP because that PDP twitter account is a verified account meaning that it is authentic.

Buhari, his family and friends are milking Nigeria with their high level of corruption. Stealing our money in a seriously codded way. Aisha Buhari and Garba Shehu are just fronting for their master Angel saint Buhari.

Take PDP to court for defaming your character and stop making noise.

#corruptionAndBuhari are just like bread and butter.

Look at your life. .. No matter how much you try to defame this man, you are bond to fail..

Believe me, those who defame others will be put to shame someday. That is what our elders told us and it works like charm.

If the news is true, May Sango and Amadioha strike Aisha with all her family.. But if not, those behind the fake news will not know peace in their life...

ONLY A FOOL WILL BELIEVE THE FAKE NEWS

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Pidggin(f): 3:53am On Mar 27, 2016
Why warning? If una get mind take them to court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by KissCODE(m): 4:04am On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:

Look at your life. .. No matter how much you try to defame this man, you are bond to fail..

Believe me, those who defame others will be put to shame someday. That is what our elders told us and it works like charm.

If the news is true, May Sango and Amadioha strike Aisha with all her family.. But if not, those behind the fake news will not know peace in their life...

ONLY A FOOL WILL BELIEVE THE FAKE NEWS
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked it is fake news because it is against your master's wife and aid.
PDP will not be stuupid to put up just post in a verified twitter account if it were totally false.

If they are clean... I mean Aisha and Garba shehu, they should sue PDP straight away. No need for all these warning...

Calling those who believe the news fool makes you no less one... So easy bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by tuborme: 4:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Patience Jonathan never warned us like this upon all the accusations we made against her.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 27, 2016
KissCODE:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked it is fake news because it is against your master's wife and aid.
PDP will not be stuupid to put up just post in a verified twitter account if it were totally false.

If they are clean... I mean Aisha and Garba shehu, they should sue PDP straight away. No need for all these warning...

Bro I sight you. although you call me a fool. If we can discuss like this on this forum, then things will be more fun than;; Bubu data Dino jshdh ballalalalam [jargons]. you are right.. They should sue PDP. But this is politics.. sueing PDP will just be a publicity stunt for PDP....

So warning is OK for now... They knew the code. but PDP fall last year when they respond to all allegations thereby making APC more Popular

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by blackpanda: 4:42am On Mar 27, 2016
tuborme:
Patience Jonathan never warned us like this upon all the accusations we made against her.

Thats because the allegations against patience were true and she didnt care what you say.

Everytime you think pdp has fallen down to the ground, they seem to sink even lower. And the silly wailers just swallow up any lie out of desperation, no matter how ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by vikacydevato(m): 4:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Things should be properly investigated before bring them to the public.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Sctests: 5:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Thieves and looters deceiving
Nigerians with the 'I am saint facade".
1) Madam do you source dollars to
pay Zahra's School fees or not while
the common man can't afford it? A
friend who is a student here in
Australia have been thrown out of his house as his parents in Nigeria can no longer afford his school fees I now have to accomodate him but you and other corrupt politicians close to APC government can still afford it at the expense of poor Nigerians. Yet your poor zombies will defend you.

2.) Madam do you also source dollars to buy your million dollar wrist watches, mary kay and foreign
perfumes? At what rate?
3.) Madam Aisha, If CBN can give you dollars for Zahra school fees, Mary kay, foreign wrist watches, glamorous dresses and other frivolities what stops them from giving you excess of what you actually need so you can sell
at 340 in the black market and make
quick cash?

4.) Zombies over to you. I need to
read your defensive lamentations and laugh at your poverty of intellect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Gboliwe: 5:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Did she say she has never been involved in any illegal deal? Aunty! You can lie ooooo. Go to America first, we'll believe you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by banki(m): 5:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Sctests:
Thieves and looters deceiving
Nigerians with the 'I am saint facade".
1) Madam do you source dollars to
pay Zahra's School fees or not while
the common man can't afford it? A
friend who is a student here in
Australia have been thrown out of his house as his parents in Nigeria can no longer afford his school fees I now have to accomodate him but you and other corrupt politicians close to APC government can still afford it at the expense of poor Nigerians. Yet your poor zombies will defend you.

2.) Madam do you also source dollars to buy your million dollar wrist watches, mary kay and foreign
perfumes? At what rate?
3.) Madam Aisha, If CBN can give you dollars for Zahra school fees, Mary kay, foreign wrist watches, glamorous dresses and other frivolities what stops them from giving you excess of what you actually need so you can sell
at 340 in the black market and make
quick cash?

4.) Zombies over to you. I need to
read your defensive lamentations and laugh at your poverty of intellect.

Is Zara still in school? Or do you just want to talk?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Sctests: 5:33am On Mar 27, 2016
banki:

Is Zara still in school? Or do you just want to talk?

Is Zahra the only child they have abroad? Use your tongue to count your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by arabbunkum: 5:36am On Mar 27, 2016
This confirms that she actually did it. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by TPAND(f): 5:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Aisha keep quiet. CBN guys and staffs in Abuja all grumble about this. Stop lying to Nigerians.

God punish anyone that says Jonathan's administration was corrupt. This administration is not only corrupt, it is also a rape.

Under your husband's watch.
1. Prices of made in Naija goods, with locally sourced raw materials has hit the roof
2. Filling stations no longer sell at N86. They now sell at N150 with doctored dispensing pumps, that gives you 5litres for a reading of 10ltrs
3. Your husband is not stealing but his using Emefiele has a puppet, selling CBN dollars to the likes of dangote, yourself and his APC clan for lesser than the official Exchange rate, you guys recycle this into the black market and the expense of the groans of the masses. When Ifeanyi Uba and Rabiu blew the whistle, some persons felt they were saying trash.
4. Your half-wit imbecilic riff-raff children are all been recruited to the Federal parastatals at the detriment of qualified and deserving candidates.

Corruption is not only stealing money, corruption is also an oppression and denial of rights of the masses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by coldFLARES1(m): 5:41am On Mar 27, 2016
The allure of the sweatless profit to be made from exploiting the spread between official and parallel rates, sustained by her husband's 'wisdom', would be a bit difficult to resist. Even angels fell into some temptations that didn't offer as much gains that year! So, i'd advise her to start the lawsuit already and stop issuing warnings so as to humble the PDP the way Tinubu did DAAR Communications and Dokpesi. Then, I wonder what more greed would make her want to do that? Afterall, the spread is sustained to provide a legitimate means to generate profits for junketeering hubby from officially earned estacodes. . . . . and the pay is handsome!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Sctests: 5:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Criminals in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by NaijaEfcc: 5:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Chai only ZOMBIES will believe this!! angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by PassingShot(m): 5:59am On Mar 27, 2016
KissCODE:

PDP have behaved in worse manners in the past, making false claims without any evidence. And when they're taken to court, they start to beg for out of court settlement. Many examples abound:

1. PDP and the presidency had to beg Buhari for out of court settlement when he sued Reuben Abati for libel.

2. Dokpesi, a Snr Cabinet member of PDP presidency had to beg Tinubu for out of court settlement for another libel suit.

There are a few more instances where PDP have proved to be very irresponsible and unguarded in its utterances.

When Deji Adeyanju claimed the president wears a pair of shoes costing $8,000, it was later revealed that he just picked a figure as the original price was just $250.

No sensible Nigerians take PDP serious anyway. Only wailing zombies who are still pained by their loss at the last polls still do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by SleekAboki: 5:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Aisha is a common thief like every other politician. We also know how they are using fronts to bleed this country dry through round tripping and loaded budget. It's all self evident!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by dustmalik: 6:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Propaganda will never bring back PDP to power, so they can keep at it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by SleekAboki: 6:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Leboska:
You can imagine the hypocrisy. How much was even declared to be in Buhari account again? Have they made his declaration of assets public? Has Buhari located the choice properties Ameachi dashed him in port Harcourt? Who are these common thieves forming saints deceiving? gullible Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by SleekAboki: 6:12am On Mar 27, 2016
tuborme:
You can imagine the demonic hypocrisy of APC! Their sins are all coming to life via HD for every Nigerian to see them.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by omenka(m): 6:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Some nigerians are simply too depressed from electoral loss and has totally lost all traces of mental stability.

They just wake up, make spurious claims, propagate same on social media and then the inconsolable donkeys from the Middle East consume and digest he lies hook line and sinker.

When a lawsuit comes knocking, all they do is scream "they want to take away our freedom of speech/expression" as though freedom of speech also entails freedom to tarnish someone else's reputation of reckless abandon without question.

And for those ignoramuses ranting about how the past admin NEVER threatened anyone with arrest or lawsuit over remarks directed at it, here's a little something to jog your memory:

The presidency has warned the governor of
Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi to stop insulting
president Goodluck Jonathan or be ready to
face the consequences of his utterance,
including legal actions.

In a strongly worded statement, Dr Abati
cautioned Amaechi to stop black mailing the
first lady as the only thing she demand from
him is' good governance, justice, equity,
fairness, real development and progress in
Rivers State' and not money as Amaechi
claimed.

m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/160718/presidency-warns-amaechi-to-stop-insulting-jonathan-threate.html
Regardless, that they might not have threatened to sanction anyone probably should mean they were too dumb as a people to distinguish between an insult and a complement. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by aresa: 6:14am On Mar 27, 2016
#PDPhouseOfHunger carrying firewood in he wilderness....

Sucks to be PDpeeGS these days...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by abnsugbe: 6:15am On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:
The remaining PDP leaders will end themselves in PRISON with the way they are going.

PDP now becoming a propaganda party. But they will regret it if they don't have evidence either genuine or not to back up their claims.

Am sure that they are acting on fayose script. I remember during the election when he said that they should use army to win election and also use all possible means to tarnish their opponent. . he said it openly.

My PVC is cooling inside Refrigerator. When we hammer you again, you will surely know that KAKI no be leather

Why are u Guys no more shouting Sai baba or Treaking for him?
I tell u,Buhari has notin to offer Nigeria....The Mulsim might Rule 1000000Yrs which i doubt ****

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Ibos Destroyed Their Chance Of Seceding Peacefully From Nigeria / Buhari Has No Programme, He Should Not Think Of Recontesting - Obasanjo / Okorocha Set To Trade Imsuth Orlu To Owerri For His Private University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.