Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Relationshp Is About Crashing... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Relationshp Is About Crashing... (6508 Views)

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / My Marriage Is Crashing Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naijathings(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
naniawini:
Thanks! Really goin tru a lot nw. Feel lik dying

U can either take Sniper and die in his house so that he will be in a lot of trouble explaining to the police and your family and he will also have to spend that money to marry a dead woman (depending on your tribe).

OR

You can wake up from your self pity and evaluate your life and make changes with courage and hope.

Option one is for weak, selfpity people who are really tired of life. Option two is for people who want to make good use of their remaining days on earth. make your choice.

there are thousands of single mothers in Nigeria and you will never be the last. but are you going to become a doormat or stand up and live your life without looking at the face of a person who sees you as an obstacle or punishment. because the way it is, he is very tired of you and you are blocking him from having new babes.

1 Like

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Thank you i'll go wit option 2 cheesy
naijathings:

U can either take Sniper and die in his house so that he will be in a lot of trouble explaining to the police and your family and he will also have to spend that money to marry a dead woman (depending on your tribe).

OR

You can wake up from your self pity and evaluate your life and make changes with courage and hope.

Option one is for weak, selfpity people who are really tired of life. Option two is for people who want to make good use of their remaining days on earth. make your choice.

there are thousands of single mothers in Nigeria and you will never be the last. but are you going to become a doormat or stand up and live your life without looking at the face of a person who sees you as an obstacle or punishment. because the way it is, he is very tired of you and you are blocking him from having new babes.
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yea... dad has not even spoken to mi
fem29:

My dear take heart. We all make mistakes, it's too bad yours is a serious one but it doesn't have to destroy your life. You really have to be strong now. I pray your parents will accept you in good faith. You really need their support now.

Please just put all your energy into getting back on your feet. Forget about your ex for now. Be diligent and conscientious and in time , with prayers, you will make something of your life.
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Thanks
thorpido:
This is the best thing to do.You don't put the cart before the horse.
Dust yourself up,get a job or source of income and make something out of your life.
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by dBard: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
You just gave him the excuse he needed to be rid of you while smelling like an expensive bottle of Chritian Dior parfum.

Reality check...you aren't married to him and one 'mistake' shouldn't define Ur life, especially as u don't even sound happy.
Choice is yours

1 Like

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by jabojafa(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
The mistake has bn done and alot of ppl hv given u advice. So move out of his hus to ur parents hus, get on wit ur life and neva ever go back to his hus or any man's hus expect he pays ur dowry. You are suppose to honor ur parents n not dishonouring dem by bringin a man's child into deir home dt isnt ur husband. Draw closer to God now than ever before cos you need Him for everything. He will direct you.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by jashar(f): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
On thing always leads to another......
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hey sis, u've got good advice up der, got mine here too when I needed dem. Pls pick wateva is left of u and move on. Gracia
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2016
The man is not husband material. smiley
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Thank You
Dammyoni18:
Hey sis, u've got good advice up der, got mine here too when I needed dem. Pls pick wateva is left of u and move on. Gracia
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2016
At alll
andromida:
The man is not husband material. smiley
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by EfemenaXY: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2016
Fake thread.

@op took the "pains" to regale us with his/her very loooooooong narrative. Now the advice is pouring in, he/she/it can just about eke out one liner responses?? grin

By their one-liners, they shall be known...
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Dirkcoyt: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Dammyoni18:

Are you a single M?
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Are you a single M?
If u call it so.
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Dirkcoyt: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Dammyoni18:
If u call it so.
check your mail
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by YourCoffin: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2016
First, how much is in the list?
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
cheesy grin
YourCoffin:
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
naniawini:
cheesy grin
naniawini:
cheesy grin
YourCoffin:
Dammyoni18:
If u call it so.
naijathings:
One thing led to another ... Okay.
Dirkcoyt post=44175625:

Are you a single M?
Dammyoni18:
fem29:

My dear take heart. We all make mistakes, it's too bad yours is a serious one but it doesn't have to destroy your life. You really have to be strong now. I pray your parents will accept you in good faith. You really need their support now.
Please just put all your energy into getting back on your feet. Forget about your ex for now. Be diligent and conscientious and in time , with prayers, you will make something of your life.
byvan03:
Please have some respect for your person, go back to your parents. What exactly are you begging for, for love or marriage? find yourself a life.
check my post I've modified

Still reading.
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by byvan03: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oath ke? You can't take such oath because a child has a right to know his father if he wishes to. As for going back to the guy, you will be a very silly girl to do that. Continue begging your father that you can't take such oath because things might change and the child might wish to know his father.

1 Like

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by NewDawn2O21: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
naniawini:
Please I need help oooo
My relationship is crashing. Have being dating a guy since 2013 one thing led to another I got pregnant for him so we refused to abort it. Then he came to see my people and took list. But what we were expecting didn't come so uptill now we've not made it Official but tho have being living with him. There are thing my fiance has been doing, like giving out his number on every social Media platform he get to, girls calling him every now and then, he even brings them 2 the house when I travel, sex chat with them and tell me he's teasing them. So I decided to pay him back I want him 2 feel the pains I go through. There is this guy that has been pestering me for long tho he knew I live with a Man last nite he called when my fiance was around and I wasn't feeln comfortable all of a sudden my fiance took the phone and they started talking. My fiance has refused to let go telling me he is not going to forgive mi that am leaving his house I can't stay in his house and flirt. He has never caught mi with a man not 4 once even when I told him I dnt have anytin 2 do with d guy dat I jst wanted him 2 feel the pain of a guy calling mi but he has refused 2 understand. Pls dear Nairalanders I luv this guy I can't let go, pls wat do I do?

*Modified* Pls ooo like I said the last time that I'm going back 2 my dad. Me nd my dad we've talked but requested something I can't do. He said I should take an oath that I won't go back 2 the guy again nor give him the baby, I have convinced him that I don't have anything 2 do with the guy but he said he wasn't goin 2 leave it that level that I have 2 take an oath so that when he is no more I won't give the child back 2 the father. Wat do I do? Have told him I can't take an oath but he has refused 2 listen he wants 2 park my things out. sad
are you still with the guy?
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
are you still with the guy?
grin grin grin grin nooo
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by NewDawn2O21: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
naniawini:
grin grin grin grin nooo
ehya.
How's your daughter now?
Are you now engaged?
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
ehya.
How's your daughter now?
Are you now engaged?
My girl is doing perfectly well... Nah! I'm scared of men now cheesy
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Queenserah26(f): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Very true.

Deejavuu:
Dude has been looking for a reason to throw you out of that house. He cheated, did everything but you didn't bulge. You just gave him a reason to kick you out. You jsut made it easyyy for him. The stunt you pulled don't work with every guy, especially one that isn't into you anymore

Sweetie, move on already. It's gonna be hard at first, but trust me you will pull through. No one deserves to be disrespected.

Good luck!!

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by NewDawn2O21: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
naniawini:
My girl is doing perfectly well... Nah! I'm scared of men now cheesy
for how long will you keep fearing men?
Let's talk privately.
Kindly drop your number
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by naniawini(f): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
for how long will you keep fearing men?
Let's talk privately.
Kindly drop your number
.... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by NewDawn2O21: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
naniawini:
alright kindly remove it now before some people come across it

1 Like

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by LadyRosa(f): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nna mehn some girls dey try o
Like how can you live with a guy that hasn't pay your bride price? As in, what kind of fa is this. If I try am my brothers will beat shege banza comot from my body.

Dysfunctional family you have sis. They allowed it.

My advice? Go back to your father's house with your child. You're not a married woman. undecided
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
You're loved beloved

Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by mitchelle16(f): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don’t give all this kind of people advice even if you give her 1001 reasons not to continue she’s still going to go back to him
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by simpleseyi: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Khd95:
Welcome to d baby mama league,unfortunately ur guy isnt popularsadsad

how many ladies on NL ve learnt a lesson frm dis lady heresad....never get pregnant for a guy who hasnt married u yet

The main lesson is never flirt with another man if you are living with a man. If you want to continue your Oloshoism, do it in your father's house.
Re: My Relationshp Is About Crashing... by Youngpo413: 7:17am On May 24, 2022
You can now follow the guy that was disturbing you,so that he can marry you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those in need, come in. / Coping With A Pushy Neighbour / Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.