Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! (1727 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by teegrams(m): 5:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Controversial Common sense initiative Senator ,Ben Murray Bruce shared this on his twitter page yesterday with a caption:

"Some are crying that the federal government is not providing jobs, others are celebrating the jobs FG is creating"
in the context he is talking to Nigerian youths out there to take advantage of all lapses the government has to make some money!Lets see how far this advice can work!

read more :http://rayoonline.com/2016/03/27/ben-murray-bruce-wants-you-to-do-this

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by HungerBAD: 5:05am On Mar 27, 2016
This man? what exactly happened to all his SENSES?

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by Luckylife(m): 5:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Worse, the list of candidates secretly recruited by the CBN, according to the website, included President Buhari’s nephew, former Vice President Atikui Abubakar’s daughter, Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu’s son, and former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Ghali Na’aba’s daughter.
Others are Nigeria’s Police Inspector-General, Solomon Arase’s daughter, and Minister of Internal Affairs, Abdulrahman Danbazzau’s son, among others.
CBN’s acting Director of Corporate Communications, Isaac Okorafor, told PREMIUM TIMES last week the bank did nothing illegal,

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by teegrams(m): 5:25am On Mar 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hit or Miss ? it actually needs refreshing

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by Gracito(f): 5:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Whatever happened to Ben? I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by Feranchek(m): 5:53am On Mar 27, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I seriously laff in Hebrew!!! This guy don madt finish! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by raker300: 5:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Honestly, it makes me sick to still people defending the dullard...a government that imports grass and trades forex for only the rich. Shouldn't forex be an escape for the masses? Foreign govts use forex to enrich their people, in nigeria, it's used to enrich the poor.

Now electricity tariff is unbelievably high, still no light....what justifies the increase?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by checkolatunji: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Luckylife:
Worse, the list of candidates secretly recruited by the CBN, according to the website, included President Buhari’s nephew, former Vice President Atikui Abubakar’s daughter, Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu’s son, and former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Ghali Na’aba’s daughter.
Others are Nigeria’s Police Inspector-General, Solomon Arase’s daughter, and Minister of Internal Affairs, Abdulrahman Danbazzau’s son, among others.
CBN’s acting Director of Corporate Communications, Isaac Okorafor, told PREMIUM TIMES last week the bank did nothing illegal,

Source plssss

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by temitemi1(m): 6:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Common sense revolutionary....
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by Torch1(m): 6:31am On Mar 27, 2016
I think the best way to talk to zombies is to represent the information as a cartoon, maybe through staring at the cartoon they will understand the common sense.

Common sense revolution!

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by Histrings08(m): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2016
BMB is trying to pass a message Buh some of u are just too sentimental to see it.... Senator Bruce, I sight u, walahi... Like if u actually understand his message, share if otherwise

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by teegrams(m): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2016
Histrings08:
BMB is trying to pass a message Buh some of u are just too sentimental to see it.... Senator Bruce, I sight u, walahi... Like if u actually understand his message, share if otherwise
shed more light for us please
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by Akshow: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2016
Who takes this dolt serious Roaring like a lion on tweeter but as timid a cornered mouse in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by Histrings08(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2016
teegrams:

... Fuel is scarce, power supply is epileptic, govt job opportunities has bn restricted to d 1st class citizens who are suppose to create job for d masses.... So maybe that's part of what they meant by saying they'll create more jobs @d pic, maybe we're simply wrong by expecting too much from them...

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by tpiar: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2016
does he have his own team of graphic designers or is that from a newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by teegrams(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Histrings08:
... Fuel is scarce, power supply is epileptic, govt job opportunities has bn restricted to d 1st class citizens who are suppose to create job for d masses.... So maybe that's part of what they meant by saying they'll create more jobs @d pic, maybe we're simply wrong by expecting too much from them...
i get your points bro
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by teegrams(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:
does he have his own team of graphic designers or is that from a newspaper.
Sen Ben is a jack of all trade so dont underestimate
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by Pk001(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Zombies always remain zombies
No common sense at all.
The message simply is that power has reduced under PMB's government, as such the jobs PMB claims to be providing are phone charging business.

Even with cartoons, zombies cannot understand.
Zombies sense is like that of infants or animals.
#commonsenserevolution

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by Pk001(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2016
teegrams:

Zombie identified!
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by tpiar: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2016
teegrams:

Sen Ben is a jack of all trade so dont underestimate

truly, he tries to be versatile.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by teegrams(m): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Pk001:

Zombie identified!
Zombie finder cheesy
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by oduastates: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2016
HungerBAD:

He had none.
A person who trivialize serious issues. Someone, to whom you can attribute the bad state of a government agency (NTA).
He is another Yinka Odumakin. An opportunistic and largely out of touch man.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2016
raker300:
Honestly, it makes me sick to still people defending the dullard...a government that imports grass and trades forex for only the rich. Shouldn't forex be an escape for the masses? Foreign govts use forex to enrich their people, in nigeria, it's used to enrich the poor.

Now electricity tariff is unbelievably high, still no light....what justifies the increase?
and why was the electricity tarrif high?

It makes me sick to the marrow when people like you blame buhari for everything. When ur dullard of a GEJ sold PHCN without any sensible infrastructure to distribute power, or even a blueprint to generate it, where were you?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by teegrams(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

It makes me sick to the marrow when people like you blame buhari for everything. When ur dullard of a GEJ sold PHCN without any sensible infrastructure to distribute power, or even a blueprint to generate it, where were you?
prolly asleep

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by oduastates: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

Slide waxie, the answer is very simple. Whatever the federal government touches is instantly destroyed. Fashola is wasting his time.
How can you build a national electricity system linked to a central grid when that system has to traverse some of the most lawless places on earth.
Militants blowing up pipelines and thieves stealing cables.
The day the electricity corporation of Western Nigeria was nationalised was the day we started getting power cuts in yorubaland( ask your poppies).
The answer is the same for virtually everything in that country. Our own autonomous region. The federal government can manage the clueless states.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by mallamseifaldin(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2016
I LOVE BEN BRUCE.......

HE IS ALWAYS MAKING SOME SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by Leboska(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2016
Senator Ben on point.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2016
oduastates:

Slide waxie, the answer is very simple. Whatever the federal government touches is instantly destroyed. Fashola is wasting his time.
How can you build a national electricity system linked to a central grid when that system has to traverse some of the most lawless places on earth.
Militants blowing up pipelines and thieves stealing cables.
The day the electricity corporation of Western Nigeria was nationalised was the day we started getting power cuts in yorubaland( ask your poppies).
The answer is the same for virtually everything in that country. Our own autonomous region. The federal government can manage the clueless states.
you knw, what you are saying is actually getting too deep in the rot..why not let's start with the ineffective Buffon who did something without a plan?

While privatization is the key, their Lord clueless sold the power distributions to friends and families all for a largess and personal enrichment. We sure knw that that was the wrong way way to privatize a dead corporation!

Just like the waivers and subsidies of rice, they only shared the govt cash and kept collecting monthly payouts in form of electricity bills without distributing a current that was more than what was on ground.

There were no new infrastructure by these distribution companies talkless of extending the channel to cater for the masses!

It's just like allowing some set of people collect the monthly cheque on behalf of the govt!

But in all, I was merely asking the dolt to telle wot his hero do to I.prove power supply such that he has to blame the current administration.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by teegrams(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
I LOVE BEN BRUCE.......

HE IS ALWAYS MAKING SOME SENSE.
like seriously

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by APCcrimes: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
I love this...Employment!

Buhari is working!! grin grin

Ben my guy, you too correct!! grin

lalasticlala, oam4j, seun, make una come laugh small... grin
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by teegrams(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
APCcrimes:
I love this...Employment!

Buhari is working!! grin grin

Ben my guy, you too correct!! grin

lalasticlala, oam4j, seun, make una come laugh small... grin

angry shocked
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Wants You To Do This! by APCcrimes: 12:39am On Mar 28, 2016
teegrams:

angry shocked
Why the faces?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News On Buhari's China Trip!!! / Photos: Missing Man Found Dead / A Civil War At Our Doors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.