Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,857 members, 7,820,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister (34623 Views)

2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu / Buhari's Minister Buys N280m Property In Abuja, Says He Took A Loan From Bank.. / Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by arabbunkum: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Tinubu and super-greed!
Elose11:
TINUBU AND GREED!

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2016
Kachikwu never was a politician so if he indeed accepted to serve Nigerians he must do so with all humility.
You don't talk down on Nigerians. He must be a man of few word lest he will be judged by his own utterances

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by Alanzazani: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Nonsense who is the minister in charge of the ministry. Since Buhari feels he is the most qualified to head that ministry then I think he should be the one speaking to bus and telling us what is happening. This APC zombies una no go see truth talk now. Una worse pass TAN agents in the last admin. Buhari should tell us what is happening how can we be experiencing scarcity for so long and they telling us to endure some more.q Both minister and minister of state for petroleum are culpable

3 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Dakuku carries alot more promise than Wike.
Amaechi is inarguably the best Rivers governor yet.

Dakuku is a student of Amaechis school
Wike is a student of Odilis school... Which do you sincerely prefer. An Ikwerreman who picks Dakuku over Wike is a very sincere and honest person. Majority of you agains Dakuku/Amaechi do that because of bigotry arising from Amaechi support for Buhari against GEJ.
Repeating this lies a billion times will never make it assume the form of truth.

All of them are Odili boys including Ibim, whose unfortunate father Toby was Odili's deputy during his useless reign as Governor.

Amaechi last days/years in office cost him his equity in Rivers. It has nothing to do with Buhari but wasting our money to fund Buhari more than even northern and sw govs combined. Never Again

4 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by orakao8: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2016
TRUE
mykl01:

The Minister is Bubu, Kachikwu is a Minister of State undecided.
Tinubu's criticism should be channeled appropriately tongue

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by HopeAtHand: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Repeating this lies a billion times will never make it assume the form of truth.

All of them are Odili boys including Ibim, whose unfortunate father Toby was Odili's deputy during his useless reign as Governor.

Amaechi last days/years in office cost him his equity in Rivers. It has nothing to do with Buhari but wasting our money to fund Buhari more than even northern and sw govs combined. Never Again

Today is Easter sunday, be truthful, if Amaechi has channeled funds into GEJ re-election, wouldn't he be hailed as true Niger Deltan?
Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by arabbunkum: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2016
Why did he not come out to defend the masses when Buhari told us to withdraw our wards from schooling abroad while their own kids (Buhari and cronies) enjoy it?

seunmsg:

He has only echoed the same sentiments you wailers have been shouting about since Kachikwu made that unfortunate statement. So, how is that greed? As the national leader of the party, he has a responsibility to caution any official of government whose comments doesn't reflect the ideals and principles of the party. He should be commended for standing with the Nigerian people and not condemned.

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by phlemzy: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2016
So if Tinubu chooses to criticise Kachikwu's wrongdoing, it signifies a crack in the party?
Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by engrchykae(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2016
SleekAboki:
Only if Tinubu would be man enough and tell his fulani master Buhari these same words.
i think this tutorial is for pmb who is the petroleum minister and not kachikwu who is a deputy.
Hypocrisy at its peak.
Maybe he wanted a candidate for the lucrative ministry while he is not complaining about the finance minister

4 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by luvmijeje(f): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

He he very soon you will start counting few months to go and finally fwq hours to go....smh embarassed

I'm educated enough to realise that it will unfair to expect drastic change for a country destroyed by 16 years of PDP led government.

I'm wise enough to realise that APC inherited an economic in depression and it will take time to stabilise the country.

To be honest I'm not confident that the APC led government will deliver but I'm giving them benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Today is Easter sunday, be truthful.
Uncle my problem with you pro Amaechis is your insincerity.
Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by larryozzy(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2016
He
seunmsg:

He has only echoed the same sentiments you wailers have been shouting about since Kachikwu made that unfortunate statement. So, how is that greed? As the national leader of the party, he has a responsibility to caution any official of government whose comments doesn't reflect the ideals and principles of the party. He should be commended for standing with the Nigerian people and not condemned.
he echoed the voice of the masses,not because he's really concerned about their well being,but because of his ulterior motives.

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2016
If Buhari decides to appoint a more qualified person, maybe a northerner, pple will say he wants to Islamize nigeria! See our own brother as a is messing up!
That is the reason I careless where who he appoints come from! Even if he likes let him appoint a Ghanian! It doesn't mata! He shud appoint qualified men!

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2016
luvmijeje:

I'm educated enough to realise that it will unfair to expect drastic change for a country destroyed by 16 years of PDP led government.

I'm wise enough to realise that APC inherited an economic in depression and it will take time to stabilise the country.

To be honest I'm not confident that the APC led government will deliver but I'm giving them benefit of the doubt.

We all know that change is a process and not a destination. There is only hope for change when the people in charge put a sound blueprint and structure. This can't be said of APC that started failing from the day of campaign.

They gave gigantic wish lists to Nigerians but dodged every opportunity to tell exactly how they intend to meet up(remember I then opposed the idea of escaping debate). You all don't know that the best you can do for your candidate is to ensure he does the appropriate thing irrespective of your support. He has to show that he earns it and not gifted.

Secondly you dwelt on body language when signs of non availability of a working blueprint was on the table. I shook my head in frustration.

Thirdly, change does not exist in a vacuum. If you follow Lagos state you will see that Tinubu first set the stage from his first day in office. His blueprint WS the foundation in which is success and those of his successor was built. I'm waiting sha

2 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by ernecy(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2016
seunmsg:

I agree with u in all but beg to differ for doing it publicly when he knows the way to Aso rock.
Even if he means well, this may create some crack in the party structure.

2 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2016
engrchykae:
i think this tutorial is for pmb who is the petroleum minister and not kachikwu who is a deputy.
Hypocrisy at its peak.
Maybe he wanted a candidate for the lucrative ministry while he is not complaining about the finance minister
I smell comprehension whala here! Tinubu's tutorial is only sequel to sombdy's unguided utterances! Last I checked it wasn't Buahri who made d utterance!

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by SleekAboki: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2016
engrchykae:
Hypocrisy at its peak.
Yea, he's actually bad mouthing Buhari through proxy. It shows him to be a coward and not man enough to talk to a perpetually unelectable Buhari he rebranded as change. Kachikwu is just the fall guy.

4 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by vedaxcool(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2016
[s]
Ecoterrorist:
Constructive criticism is when you direct it to buhari who is the minister of petroleum and not a junior minister because you have an axe to grind.

Tinubu needs handkerchief and a shoulder to lean on now
[/s]

I just realize I was responding to you and your intellectual capacity. I don't argue with persons I consider incapable of making rational points nor one whom tribal hatred consumes day and night.
Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by SleekAboki: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I just realize I was responding to you and your intellectual capacity. I don't argue with persons I consider incapable of making rational points nor one whom tribal hatred consumes day and night.
See the thing that's talking of rational points. Una no go wound pesin here o.

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by 4Play(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2016
luvmijeje:

This "destroyed Nigeria in 16 years" business is an utterance of such profound stupidity that it tells you a lot about the benighted intellect of many Nigerians. Anyone reading such a comment would think Nigeria was in pristine condition 18 years ago when Abacha was in power.

The reason people make such a grotesquely ignorant comment is that for most, the Abacha and immediate post-Abacha era was when they were in primary or secondary school. Apart from the intellectually curious, most people relying on childhood memories to guage the socio-economic condition of the distant past have a memory distorted by the naivety or innocence of childhood. In 16 years time, the children of today would be telling you that it was APC that destroyed Nigeria even if the standard of living has improved substantially by then.

With the exception of security, particularly re Boko Haram, Nigeria is a much better place today than the famished existence that was more commonplace in the 90s.

5 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by SleekAboki: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2016
luvmijeje:

If something is destroyed, like the lies APC has made you guys to believe, on what basis did Apc campaign? to change an already destroyed phenomena? and Buhari was handed over a destroyed entity which he swore to change? how can a destroyed entity be funding the extravagant lifestyles of Buhari and family? between that which was acclaimed destroyed and this change which was better? what do you really mean by destroyed

3 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2016
seunmsg:

kachikwu spokesman! how much were u paid? nothing obviously. lolzzzzzz...

2 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by yaki84: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2016
seunmsg:

which nigerian people?
did he make any statement when fashola increased electricity tariff even when the NASS told him not to?
between power n fuel which benefits the common nigerian most?
mind u ibe kachikwu no be apc man.
am not sure that man knws their chapter chairman.

3 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by engrchykae(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2016
SleekAboki:

Yea, he's actually bad mouthing Buhari through proxy. It shows him to be a coward and not man enough to talk a perpetually unelectable Buhari he rebranded as change. Kachikwu is just the fall guy.
Dont mind tinubu he thinks himself wiser than Solomon.
As he is claiming to be a mouthpiece of the people,he should criticize fashola,kemi,pmb,and then cbn governor because these ministries have not been working.
I dont know why a man like tinubu cannot stand up to a man he helped to enthrone that the ministry he pmb is personally heading is not working rather he is picking on the deputy. Symptoms of cowardice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by Reference(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2016
phlemzy:
So if Tinubu chooses to criticise Kachikwu's wrongdoing, it signifies a crack in the party?

I think that has to do with the APC itself and how it set out its stalls. Criticisms from every corner have always been viewed politically and not objectively by party faithfuls and those who have done so no matter their background and disposition have ben lumped together and stereotyped. Secondly, so much faith, fevour and even idolatry has been placed on party leadership that anything counter became sacrilegious. I hope this sets the ball rolling towards more openess and internal democracy in the APC for its own good. I hope many more parth members speak up against wrongs at all levels. My APC people, take it in good faith. It does not spell doom for the party. Criticisms when taken in good faith, sifted through properly and applied wisely, strengthens institutions.

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Kachikwu will soon loose his job, After spending months as NNPC GM, he could only identify that the refineries are bad after about 8 months of lying to us that the refineries are performing optimally. He even told us that it is cheaper to import fuel, than to refine locally. For over 6 months now, damaged pipelines are left unattended to. They are making no effort to improve on the local production or on the optimal performance of the refineries. He was even involved with CBN job racketeering. Unfortunately, he took the slot of Utomi/Odimegwu. Nobody should come here to mention his Mobil exploit or Havard first class o...because they are not in any way transforming to performance... Watch Sahara reporter descend on him soon... Because his hand can never be clean
Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by orakao8: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2016
4 BOTTLES OF ORIJIN FOR YOU SIR cheesy cheesy
Reference:

Courage, hahahahaha, is he not party leader again. When I used to say there is a clear difference between governance and politics. Thank goodness Buhari has drawn the line, built a fence between the city and the game reserve.

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by ASL33: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2016
ionsman:
Kachikwu erred by making those comments honestly.
what statement dogd he make?
Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2016
They will soon roped in Tinubu as beneficiary of Dasuki loots. I pity the zombies. If only they know what PMB Government is turning to......The rule of law and fairness is being eroded daily while suffering is on the increase.

2 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by orakao8: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2016
TRUE
SleekAboki:

Yea, he's actually bad mouthing Buhari through proxy. It shows him to be a coward and not man enough to talk a perpetually unelectable Buhari he rebranded as change. Kachikwu is just the fall guy.

1 Like

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by BlackTechnology: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Even Tinubu can't bear it again
See Lamentation and frustration

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHaveBeenScammed

3 Likes

Re: In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister by cytellProperty: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2016
Elose11:
Amid widespread criticism of the President Muhammadu Buhari government’s handling of the nationwide fuel shortages, national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, yesterday lashed out at the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, in a statement that exposed continuing rifts within the ruling party and the endless scramble among its leaders for sphere of influence in the government.

For more than one month, the public has been faced with the frustrations of not being able to get enough premium motor spirit – the most consumed petroleum product in the country – to buy. This has resulted in long queues of vehicles and crowds of buyers at the few filling stations selling the product. But Kachikwu told State House correspondents in Abuja on Wednesday that despite the government’s efforts, the fuel situation might not improve until the next two months. He said he was not a magician and did not have a magic wand to eliminate the fuel queues, a comment that drew angry responses from various segments of society, but which APC remained silent about.

However, Tinubu added his voice to the criticisms of Kachikwu’s comments, in a strongly worded statement titled, “Kachikwu needs to know that respect and good performance will do what magic cannot.”

It was however gathered that Tinubu’s denunciation of Kachikwu may not be unconnected with the appointment of Onikepo Animashaun as GM, Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC).

The former Lagos State governor in the statement which he personally signed said: “Much public ire has been drawn to the statement made by Minister of State Ibe Kachikwu that he was not trained as a magician and that basically Nigerians should count themselves fortunate that the NNPC under his stewardship has been able to bring in the amount of petrol fuel it is currently doing.

“Perhaps, the statement by Kachikwu was made in a moment of unguarded frustration or was an awkward attempt at a joke. Whatever the motive, it was untimely and off-putting. The remark did not sit well with the Nigerian people; they were as right to feel insulted as the minister was wrong to have said such a thing. The fuel shortage is severely biting for the average person. They are forced to remain in lines far too long, for too much time, to pay too much money for too little fuel. This is no joking matter. Livelihoods and people’s welfare are at stake. With so much on the line, Kachikwu’s flippancy was out-of-line. He was basically telling Nigerians that they should be lucky that they are getting the inadequate supply they now suffer and that they should just be quiet and endure the shortage for several weeks more.”

Tinubu criticised Kachikwu’s intervention as “unhelpful,” saying it has caused panic and despair among the public with regard to the duration of the crisis. “It insulted the people by its tonality. He spoke with the imperious nature of a member of the elitist government the people voted out last year and not the progressive one they voted in,” Tinubu said.

He added, “Kachikwu must be reminded that he was not coerced to take this job. He accepted the job and its responsibilities knowingly. He also must remember that he does not own NNPC. This also is not a private company that owes nothing to the public except the duty of fair dealing. He is a public servant. The seat he sits upon is owned by Nigerians not by him. The company he runs is owned by Nigerians not by him. They are his boss. He is not theirs. Power is vested in the people. He is a mere custodian or agent of their will. In talking to us in such a manner, he committed an act of insubordination. If he had talked so cavalierly to his boss in the private sector, he would have been reprimanded or worse. If wise, the man should refrain from such interjections in the future.

“As his ultimate bosses, the people have a right to demand the requisite performance and respect from him. He should apologise for treating them so lightly in this instance. His portfolio being a strategically important one, he needs to re-establish the correct relationship with the public. They no longer feel he is working for their optimal benefit as their servant. Instead, he seems to be standing above them, telling them to take it or leave it.

“For his policies and stint in office to be successful and a help to this government, he must have the support and belief of the people at this tough time. He must talk to them in a way that they believe he seeks their best interest and understands the hardship weighing upon them. He must ask them to work with him and, perhaps, to endure a bit longer but with the knowledge that he is working to resolve this matter as fast as he can and as permanently as possible. That he is dedicated to the position that once these current lines are gone that never again shall they reappear as long as he has any influence in the matter.”

Tinubu said to maintain the confidence of the people and keep their hope alive despite the hard times required neither magic nor training in any strange craft. “It requires empathy, compassion and the willpower to forge a better Nigeria. These must be the common trademarks of those serving in a progressive government, for these attributes are integral parts of the spirit and ideals upon which the APC was founded. Upon such notions was this administration voted into office by the Nigerian people in the operation of their sovereign will to seek a national leadership that would pursue their interests to the utmost and give them every fair chance to live in a better Nigeria,” the APC leader stated.

Tinubu, however, expressed confidence in the commitment and ability of the president to lead the country out of the current economic crisis. “From establishing full security and safety to staking a claim to true economic prosperity and fairness, this government shall salvage our national pride and purpose. Let all of us, in and out of government, never forget this. If we adhere to this remembrance, we shall see that magic will not be needed to bring the progress we seek,” he stated

Tinubu acknowledged the hash economic climate occasioned by the sharp drop in crude oil prices. He said the situation required creative reforms, stressing, “Therein lies the essence of progressive democratic governance.” He said the Buhari administration represented Nigeria’s best hope for the installation of such governance and alleged that the country would have being in a more terrible condition if the immediate past Peoples Democratic Party federal government had continued in power.

Though, he has of late been critical of some of the policies of the Buhari government, Tinubu, in the statement, appreciated the efforts of the administration to right the wrongs of the past. But he stated, “In this effort, there may be no economic matter more difficult to unravel and more sensitive to the pulse of the average person than the current fuel scarcity. Even here I am confident of progress because I know the commitment of the president to resolving this matter. I make no attempt to hide it. I am an avid and partisan supporter of this government and of the progressive policies of the party, the APC, upon which this government is based.

“With that I do reserve the right and the duty as a Nigerian to voice my opinion when I believe a member of this government has strayed from the progressive calling required of this administration. I do this because my greater devotion and love are for this nation and its people. Party and politics fall secondary.”

However, Tinubu, it was gathered, took umbrage at Kachikwu when he appointed Animashaun as GM, Legal, at NPDC. Presidency officials said they noted the unusual public criticism of Kachikwu, who Tinubu ought to know is the minister of state in the Office of the Petroleum Minister, occupied by President Muhammadu Buhari, and that they would have thought that if he had anything against Kachikwu as Buhari’s minister of state, he had all the access to the presidency to lodge his complaints, and therefore found his public reproval of Kachikwu surprising.

A presidency official who said because he was not briefed to comment on the issue, he may not be quoted, noted that Tinubu’s anger with Kachikwu may not be unconnected with Kachikwu’s appointment of Animashaun as GM at NPDC without the approval of Tinubu, given that Animashaun was a permanent secretary in the Lagos State government and a Lagos indigene.

Tinubu was said to be particularly piqued that Animashaun was recommended by Pastor Tunde Bakare, and backed by former Lagos Governor Babatunde Fashola, without reference to him before being appointed. He was said to have pointedly asked Kachikwu to reverse the appointment but the minister told him that it was a bit too late in the day to do that as Lagos State government did not raise any objection or make any adverse comment to her appointment as GM and that if they do, then the NNPC management would reconsider her appointment.

When this was brought to the attention of President Buhari, according to the officials, the President maintained that anybody once appointed after following due process could only be removed by due process and not because of opposition from individuals. Following the President’s position on the issue, Lagos State government then wrote a letter to NNPC saying it did not support Animashaun’s appointment.

It was gathered that Animashaun quickly countered that by presenting a letter of commendation from Lagos State government for her exceptional and meritorious services to the state which earned her an award as one of the best performing permanent secretaries, a development that made it impossible for Kachikwu to act on the petition.

Tinubu was said to have insisted that Animashaun must be removed if Kachikwu was to know peace. Presidency officials, therefore, believed that yesterday’s statement authored by Tinubu was one of the first salvos in that direction. They believe so because they wondered why a small comment by Kachikwu on fuel scarcity would attract a strongly-worded statement by Tinubu, a national leader of APC, when he has unfettered access to Buhari to lodge his complaints on any issue.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/27/in-sign-of-major-crack-within-ruling-party-tinubu-takes-on-buharis-minister/
This is the most useless, non sensitive, clueless, insincere, unpatriotic government I have ever seen. Buhari is the minister of petroleum and yet there has not been fuel for months. The only good that has come from him his the frequent gallivanting around the world. The so called "Change" is actually a fasade.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / "I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / A Credible Northerner, Not Osinbajo Should Succeed Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.