Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu (15371 Views)

Nigeria's Ruling Party Pledges To 'keep America Safe' - UK Independent / A Prayer For President Buhari And His Ruling Party By Dele Momodu / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by Ebullience(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

ABUJA – NATIONAL leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday boasted that the party will still win the 2019 presidential election.

Asiwaju Tinubu who stated this after a closed-door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, also told former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and General Ibrahim Babangida who recently advised President Buhari not to contest the 2019 election to go home and enjoy their retiree club and pension.

The former Lagos State governor accompanied by the pioneer interim chairman of APC, Chief Bisi Akande said that the concern of every Nigerian now was on how to build a formidable country.

While fielding question on the chances of the APC to win the 2019 presidential election, he said, “You are asking me an obvious question. I belong to this party. My commitment is for this party. We have a better chance and we are strongly determined to prosecute the election in the most transparent, democratic manner and we will win.”

On how he felt on the appointment by President Buhari to head the reconciliation committee of the APC, he said, “Well, l feel greatly honoured with the mutual confidence that the president has reposed in me which is equally a very strong political challenge. We have started in earnest.

“I was honoured and with the mutual confidence that the president has reposed on me which is equally a very strong political challenge. We have started in earnest, he has given me free hand to put cohesion, confidence and trust in the party.

“Democracy is about conflict resolution mechanism, it is a process, you can’t do it without resolving conflict. We can’t build it without understanding the conflict and the sources of where we are coming from.

“But we want to leave a country with legacy not about Mr President that is what he is telling the nation, it is about our country and there is no other choice to a democratic fineness than through political party platforms.

“It is one of those rare things around the country, around Africa who had the experience both wars, fought a battle to save Nigeria and come to politics to save Nigeria, very rare people have such an opportunity and experience in their lifetime.

“And that is what we are talking about legacy and where we are for all those challenges what we should do and I am enjoying the challenges so far.”

Also on his take on the letter of Chief Obasanjo and General Buhari to President Buhari not to contest the election, he said, “I don’t address those shadows, the question is we should let our former presidents enjoy the retirees club and take their pensions but participate in our politics if they are interested because it is a free world and this freedom is not served a la-carte,it is taken but we should be allowed to move out country forward, it is a challenge to every Nigeria.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/2019-apc-ll-remain-ruling-party-tinubu/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Self centred old dirty bastard

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by anibirelawal(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
CARRY ON BABA, WE DEY YOUR BACK.

No one should misquote me o...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by princepeter566: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
He was used, dumped and accepted to be used again. oh what a faithful slave

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by GavelSlam: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
We all know that.

Why do you think PDP has unleashed "Fulani Herdsmen"?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
And by 2023, the population of Akure may be 250 persons only.

Enjoy your chain-ji.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by aolawale025: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
A rain of shame would fall in 2019. And Tinubu would have no umbrella

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by thesicilian: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Unfortunately this is true, since PDP has nothing and nobody good to offer.

14 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by okosodo: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
I thought tinubu was a yoruba leader

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by mpianya39(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ebullience:
By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

ABUJA – NATIONAL leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday boasted that the party will still win the 2019 presidential election.

Asiwaju Tinubu who stated this after a closed-door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, also told former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and General Ibrahim Babangida who recently advised President Buhari not to contest the 2019 election to go home and enjoy their retiree club and pension.

The former Lagos State governor accompanied by the pioneer interim chairman of APC, Chief Bisi Akande said that the concern of every Nigerian now was on how to build a formidable country.

While fielding question on the chances of the APC to win the 2019 presidential election, he said, “You are asking me an obvious question. I belong to this party. My commitment is for this party. We have a better chance and we are strongly determined to prosecute the election in the most transparent, democratic manner and we will win.”

On how he felt on the appointment by President Buhari to head the reconciliation committee of the APC, he said, “Well, l feel greatly honoured with the mutual confidence that the president has reposed in me which is equally a very strong political challenge. We have started in earnest.

“I was honoured and with the mutual confidence that the president has reposed on me which is equally a very strong political challenge. We have started in earnest, he has given me free hand to put cohesion, confidence and trust in the party.

“Democracy is about conflict resolution mechanism, it is a process, you can’t do it without resolving conflict. We can’t build it without understanding the conflict and the sources of where we are coming from.

“But we want to leave a country with legacy not about Mr President that is what he is telling the nation, it is about our country and there is no other choice to a democratic fineness than through political party platforms.

“It is one of those rare things around the country, around Africa who had the experience both wars, fought a battle to save Nigeria and come to politics to save Nigeria, very rare people have such an opportunity and experience in their lifetime.

“And that is what we are talking about legacy and where we are for all those challenges what we should do and I am enjoying the challenges so far.”

Also on his take on the letter of Chief Obasanjo and General Buhari to President Buhari not to contest the election, he said, “I don’t address those shadows, the question is we should let our former presidents enjoy the retirees club and take their pensions but participate in our politics if they are interested because it is a free world and this freedom is not served a la-carte,it is taken but we should be allowed to move out country forward, it is a challenge to every Nigeria.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/2019-apc-ll-remain-ruling-party-tinubu/

What do you expect from a yoruba muslim slave grin grin grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
The disgrace of Tinubu in 2019 is inevitable

29 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Tinubu has traded the Destiny of South West for a plate of Amala and ewedu

10 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by pode(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
God's time will tell if what you said will come to passed

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by LordAdam16: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
All this because he wants to run for President in 2023 at the ripe age of 71.

Tinubu, you'd NEVER be president. We see the end game.

-Lord

26 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by IkpuNnu(f): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
LordAdam16:
All this because he wants to run for President in 2023 at the ripe age of 71.

Tinubu, you'd NEVER be president. We see the end game.

-Lord

Amen

Insha Allah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
But idiotic pigs of Biafra think otherwise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by FarahAideed: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
All I know is that this will be Buharis last tenure so APC the ball is in your court , it's either you kick the useless Buhari out or we kick APC out

4 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2018
Also on his take on the letter of Chief Obasanjo and General Buhari to President Buhari not to contest the election, he said, “I don’t address those shadows, the question is we should let our former presidents enjoy the retirees club and take their pensions

Tinubu will be humbled in 2019

9 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by eleojo23: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2018
It seems Tinubu has joined Bubu in his trance too

If the election is not rigged, there is no way they will remain the ruling party

9 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2018
Polithiefian
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by Idango(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2018
You can say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by pejuakinab: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2018
smiley Bros Tinu pls stop deceiving yourself.
APC will continue ruling on a condition that Buhari, Sarak and Rochas are not presented as their candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by millionboi2: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2018
From daura

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by Kingkamba(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2018
tinubu is in trance. buhari done givam kwunu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by midehi2(f): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2018
mtcheww
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by wakaman: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Buhari sure

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by Dontquit: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2018
Mtchew..
Re: 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu by fuckboys: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2018
Thiefnubû is a FOOL!!

Masses are suffering and some people are still using Nigeria as a business venture. angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Been Fair In My Appointments- President Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders (PICS) / Did Festac 77 Start Nigeria's Problem? / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.