Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (1362 Views)

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by kelvee(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Wonders, they say, shall never end. A weird clip has been uploaded to YouTube purportedly showing a young man transforming into a ‘dog’ during a deliverance session at the popular church of Lagos-based preacher T.B. Joshua. The video, uploaded by Joshua’s official YouTube channel Emmanuel TV, shows a man acting in an eerily bizarre fashion during a time of prayer, even to the extent of eating one of his shoes. According to the video description, “The demon within this young Liberian man is shockingly exposed, the entirety of his features contorting to the resemblance, movement and eerie sounds of a wild dog.” After the prayer, the man who introduces himself as Alexander Johnson, explained that his problems began after he was sexually molested by a mad woman aged six. Thereafter, Johnson his life was characterised by frustration and a serious ‘lust’ for women. Reacting to his bizarre behaviour during the prayer, Johnson said he had no memory of what occurred. “There is no way I could have done these things,” he asserted, insisting it was the influence of an ‘evil spirit’ and adding that he was ‘completely free’ after the prayer. Comments on the video revealed a mixed reaction from the public, some insisting the video was nothing more than an act. “How much did they pay you to do this acting?” wrote one viewer. “I agree there are a lot of false prophets in the world but Prophet T.B. Joshua is NOT one of them,” another argued.

Re: Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by xreal: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Only GOD WILL JUDGE.
Re: Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Oluwa is involved.........
Re: Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by jmichlins(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2016
I opened this thread hoping to see half dog half man as we see in nollywood only to see someone practicing a dance

3 Likes

Re: Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by ClassCaptain(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2016
jmichlins:
I opened this thread hoping to see half dog half man as we see in nollywood only to see someone practicing a dance

lol
Re: Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by ehisdan(m): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Only God knows what we don't know
Re: Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Nawa o. I think I will start my own miracle business too and I knw I will succeed bcus ppl have problems so if I can get a problem reducing juju, no matter d way it manifests (whether like dog or goat) ppl will patronize me

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by sinkhole: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa o. I think I will start my own miracle business too and I knw I will succeed bcus ppl have problems so if I can get a problem reducing juju, no matter d way it manifests (whether like dog or goat) ppl will patronize me
You dont need any juju, all u need is some good actors grin

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2016
sinkhole:
You dont need any juju, all u need is some good actors grin
Na true o. How we go start am na..as in sink-blunt miracle center grin
Re: Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by ramdris(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2016
[size=50pt]Religion! [/size], the number one problem of Africa..
Re: Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by dazzy2(f): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
angryHmmm wonders can never seize in Africa. come to tink of it how can a mad woman molest sumone biko nu ?? na wa ooo
bsides were is Jim iyke now? Am sure he has an answer to dis
Re: Man Turns Into Dog In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
That's a performance @op.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Lukewarm? Take The Test - Paul Ellis / Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It / Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.