Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) (1365 Views)

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Guys please be careful, Especially those of us that the society think we are ripe for marriage (Bachelors).
i found this ‘Prayer Request’ on the mountain top this morning written by a Lady and it reads;

“God i thank you for the life you have given me and family today.

JESUS who is my husband.

If Onyeka is my husband please God let me know if Onyeka is not my husband also let me know.”

So it has gone bad now that we have become ‘Prayer Points’ of this Ladies on the very top of a mountain…

See more pictures of the mountain situated in Enugu below;

Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by Coloradvantage(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
hehehe... real matter..

1 Like

Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by madridguy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Everybody no where shoe dey pepper am for leg. May God Almighty meet us all at every point of our need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
See the man face self undecided
Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by fav444(f): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
You too Wetin carry you go the Mountain?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by coolebux(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol.. grin grin as you don go discover the Mungo Park now, na you wan answer the prayer?
Is that not meant for God alone
Or you didn't notice who's name it was addressed to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by ExpressDiggers: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wetin concern you concern person prayer point? Did she say anything bad about onyeka? or are u d one that will stay with onyeka wit her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by CSTR2: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
God will answer her. He looks at the motive behind the action.

And There is nothing wrong with that prayer. It is a prayer of inquiry after the order of hezekiah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
fav444:
You too Wetin carry you go the Mountain?
cheesy grin grin grin

I just say .ake I GI there na... Lol.
Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
ExpressDiggers:
Wetin concern you concern person prayer point? Did she say anything bad about onyeka? or are u d one that will stay with onyeka wit her?
grin cheesy grin
Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by SAMBARRY: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Op so you went to the mountain to laugh at other people's "supposed problems" then come to nl to rant about it.my dear get a life undecided
Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by amicable09(f): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nigerdeltaent:
Guys please be careful, Especially those of us that the society think we are ripe for marriage (Bachelors).
i found this ‘Prayer Request’ on the mountain top this morning written by a Lady and it reads;

“God i thank you for the life you have given me and family today.

JESUS who is my husband.

If Onyeka is my husband please God let me know if Onyeka is not my husband also let me know.”

So it has gone bad now that we have become ‘Prayer Points’ of this Ladies on the very top of a mountain…

See more pictures of the mountain situated in Enugu below;

Guy, you are funny cheesy
We all have secret fears we can't share openly with friends or family members.

The lady knows that marriage is not a joke and she's only trying to be sure the choice before her won't turnout disastrous.

Next time don't take a picture of someone's prayer request except you want to join them genuinely in prayer.
Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by RagingWind: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
I look at incidents like this and then I thank myself for not being religious.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Op so you went to the mountain to laugh at other people's "supposed problems" then come to nl to rant about it.my dear get a life undecided

Bro chill... no be like that na...

1 Like

Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
amicable09:

Guy, you are funny cheesy
We all have secret fears we can't share openly with friends or family members.

The lady knows that marriage is not a joke and she's only trying to be sure the choice before her won't turnout disastrous.

Next time don't take a picture of someone's prayer request except you want to join them genuinely in prayer.

lol... you being too spiritual right now sir... Come out of it please.
Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
RagingWind:
I look at incidents like this and then I thank myself for not being religious.

lol... funny you. so am not alone in this state then.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by DALE917(f): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Was is you it was addressed to?
Are you Jesus?
Abeg stop making fun of people's problems before it becomes yours

1 Like

Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by amicable09(f): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nigerdeltaent:

lol... you being too spiritual right now sir... Come out of it please.
Lol. Two adjectives never cease to amaze me. They are;
- Hypocrite
- Too spiritual

If you correct someone, they call you a hypocrite or you're tagged too spiritual.

What is not good is not good. I won't tell you it is to make you physical and happy cheesy. Don't go about snapping everything you see to make news where there's none. If I were you, I'll take down the pix or call the mods to close this thread.
Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by SAMBARRY: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nigerdeltaent:

Bro chill... no be like that na...
so what's now the purpose of this thread?
Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2018
amicable09:

Lol. Two adjectives never cease to amaze me. They are;
- Hypocrite
- Too spiritual

If you correct someone, they call you a hypocrite or you're tagged too spiritual.

What is not good is not good. I won't tell you it is to make you physical and happy cheesy. Don't go about snapping everything you see to make news where there's none. If I were you, I'll take down the pix or call the mods to close this thread.

just for the fun... enjoy reading.
Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by Wantedola(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Eehyaaa! No be small thing o. Ladies wey dun oldt for house Naim fit understand where she's coming from.
Re: Prayer Request For A Husband And Church Found At The Mountain Top In Enugu(pics) by nlPoster: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
The person with the under armour shirt looks wicked and impish shocked

As per the prayer, I think that flower thing should do as well, pluck the petals or something.

Just kidding.

(1) (Reply)

The Teaching Of Buddism Is Self Contradicting Or Self Defeating..... / Why Do Atheists Blame God For Evil In The World When They Don't Believe In Him? / Joe Biden Help Wed Two Men To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.