Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

"We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" (2732 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / 18months Later!!!!!! Check out this APC Campaign Poster / How Fayose Erred With His Allegation Against Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by eyeview: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2016
I think Nigerians as a nation must have done something wrong before God that made Him look down upon us and decided to give us an APC government.
He was probably wroth with anger and He declared from heaven:
"Because you have done this....I will remove the PDP and give you a party that will cause you to lament, that will cause you to live your lives in fuel stations queuing for fuel,that will deduct N50 for every of your deposit into your bank account,a party that will constantly look to take from the people,but never giving.I will ensure that party gives you a ruler who will keep silent when his people that tend to the cattle attack and shed innocent blood,a party that will deny and denounce every promise made to its people during campaign,a party that will start the payment of half salaries where paid,a party who will owe salaries of workers in a way that has never been known,a party whose leaders' first policy on coming on board will be to almost double the tarriff paid on electricity and set a roadmap for re-introduction of toll gates,a party who will cause untold hardship on the people,a party that will promise them change but bring them into chains.
And as a sign,even nature will rise against the people in the time of this government. The weather will be too hot and will smitten the people, the international market price of crude oil will fall so low and even the naira will weaken further before all other major currencies in a manner that has never been witnessed before. And in all this,the government will be too daft to do anything about them. They will blame the past leader,they will blame the people,they will even blame me,their God but never themselves". Brethren,let us go back to the Lord and find out what we did wrong to deserve this party and aswell ask for mercy. Surely,He is merciful and kind. He will forgive us and remove this chain from our neck.

12 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by PassingShot(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Pain has no memory. It only exists in its own time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by PassingShot(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2016
[s]
eyeview:
I think Nigerians as a nation must have done something wrong before God that made Him look down upon us and decided to give us an APC government.
He was probably wroth with anger and He declared from heaven:
"Because you have done this....I will remove the PDP and give you a party that will cause you to lament, that will cause you to live your lives in fuel stations queuing for fuel,that will deduct N50 for every of your deposit into your bank account,a party that will constantly look to take from the people,but never giving.I will ensure that party gives you a ruler who will keep silent when his people that tend to the cattle attack and shed innocent blood,a party that will deny and denounce every promise made to its people during campaign,a party that will start the payment of half salaries where paid,a party who will owe salaries of workers in a way that has never been known,a party whose leaders' first policy on coming on board will be to almost double the tarriff paid on electricity and set a roadmap for re-introduction of toll gates,a party who will cause untold hardship on the people,a party that will promise them change but bring them into chains.
And as a sign,even nature will rise against the people in the time of this government. The weather will be too hot and will smitten the people, the international market price of crude oil will fall so low and even the naira will weaken further before all other major currencies in a manner that has never been witnessed before. And in all this,the government will be too daft to do anything about them. They will blame the past leader,they will blame the people,they will even blame me,their God but never themselves". Brethren,let us go back to the Lord and find out what we did wrong to deserve this party and aswell ask for mercy. Surely,He is merciful and kind. He will forgive us and remove this chain from our neck.
[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by Daughterzion(f): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2016
to think that we once praised buhari

12 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by jaykaylegend(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2016
see painment

1 Like

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by plaetton: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Daughterzion:
to think that we once praised buhari

We must all not fail to commend the genius of Bola Tinubu for overseeing the biggest and most successful brainwashing operation in modern times.

How he transformed Buhari from being branded a devil in 2011 to being seen as a saintly savior in 2015 is one of the wonders of the modern world.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by simplycarro: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2016
OP, just because the present government have blocked the source of where that your family member is stealing government money that you spend lavishly doesn't mean all Nigerians are now suffering like you are.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by Aieboocaar(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2016
the poster above me needs sense

21 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by thesicilian: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Aieboocaar:
the poster above me needs sense
I think he actually makes a lot of sense. There are too many people in this nation complaining and too few working hard to realize the Nigeria of their dreams

1 Like

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Where APC rules the people suffer!

8 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by chriskosherbal(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2016
I think even though we err before God as a nation, he can still forgive us when we ask for it,this situation the country is in now, is down to some greedy nature of some our public office holders.

1 Like

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by crownwealth: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2016
[s]
PassingShot:

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2016
simplycarro:
OP, just because the present government have blocked the source of where that your family member is stealing government money that you spend lavishly doesn't mean all Nigerians are now suffering like you are.
Ode, are oda pple not eating ds govt money yafu yafu??
Talk bout CBN recruitment and black market forex...
Kip supporting a crook...

11 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2016
all this iPod ehnn ya life aff tiya me

1 Like

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by kolaaderin: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2016
jcmaiah:
Where APC rules the people suffer!

Where APC rules the looters and their family suffer.
As for me nothing has changed for worse as I made every dime legally, its only people that lives illegal live that complains about this government.
So please find something legal to do with ur messed up corrupt mind.

1 Like

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by kolaaderin: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2016
crixtex:

Even a mad man knows those are just silly lies from PDP.

2 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by tuniski: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2016
thesicilian:

I think he actually makes a lot of sense. There are too many people in this nation complaining and too few working hard to realize the Nigeria of their dreams
Realize what abeg? In a nation on reverse abi no be this naija again. The little sef that nigerians are doing is by sheer resilience!
Wicked govt kawai

1 Like

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by tuniski: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2016
kolaaderin:

As for me nothing has changed for worse as I made every dime legally, its only people that lives illegal live that complains about this government.
Suffering and smiling. Must u support a failed govt?

5 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by eyeview: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Brethren,to further prove that this govt is only interested in taking from the people and not giving back,they plan to introduce a 9% tax on our phone calls,sms and even dstv watched.
Here's the link
https://www.nairaland.com/3013321/fg-tax-voice-calls-sms.
Meanwhile,some has accused us of complaining because we were benefitting from the corruption,I ask them this: are you not debitted too of N50 for deposits into yor account? Do you have your own regular supply of petrol at the standard price? Are you exempted from the increased electricity tarriff from N13 to N21? Are you not affected by the drastic power shortage that has crippled the nation or do you have your own grid? Do you have access to the dollar at even N200? Don't you go into shops and markets to buy things at the increased price due to fall in naira or do you shop at special markets?
The list is endless and anyone who states that he is not in anyway affected by this present maladministration and misrule is either a kid who doesn't yet understand his or her environment or simply prefers to lie to himself and thus living in denial;either way,such person is not worth reasoning with.
Selah.

2 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by kolaaderin: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
tuniski:

Failed in what sense of it, a government that has just passed it's first budget. What do we call 16 budgets that could not turn around this country for 16 years under that people destroying people party PDP. Wailers need God intervention but as a patriotic Nigerian I will only pray and support the success of this government cos their is no alternative till 2019 and they have till then to convince me of their failure or success. For now APC Buhari is still a 1000 times better than GEJ PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by kolaaderin: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
tuniski:

Failed in what sense of it, a government that has just passed it's first budget. What do we call 16 budgets that could not turn around this country for 16 years under that people destroying people party PDP. Wailers need God intervention but as a patriotic Nigerian I will only pray and support the success of this government cos their is no alternative till 2019 and they have till then to convince me of their failure or success. For now APC Buhari is still a 1000 times better than GEJ PDP.
Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
kolaaderin:

Brainwashed Zombie. You are a disgrace to human consciousness.

4 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by BlackTechnology: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Please leave God out of this.

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHaveBeenScammed

1 Like

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by tuniski: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
kolaaderin:

Are u a finance person? Does budget do magic? Your answers will be appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by YouthsPC0: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
PassingShot:

may your life be managed forever the way Buhari has managed this country pls reply amen

passing sh.........t

2 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by kolaaderin: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
tuniski:

Are u a finance person? Does budget do magic? Your answers will be appreciated.

Yes it does a lot, budget implementation is the only way government released money to the economy. What we have been having in previous times was poorly underperformanced budgets where 80% of the money ends in looters accounts.
There are two ways money gets to the people from government, either the looters way or legitimate means.

When money goes through the looters, they do private projects, build houses for their unborn generation and projects they will never even need using contractors and people hence claiming money flows during GEJ regime with very little improvement to general people's infrastructures and a lot of the money starched up in various account doing nothing but waiting for their next generation to spend.

That same budgeted money if properly implemented with very little loots, will creates contracts and employment to the people making legitimate money while providing serious people's infrastructure to the masses and money will also flows with physical infrastructure on ground for general use not private lucked up mansions everywhere with very poor roads.

Those mansions everywhere In Lagos and Abuja are private properties, the masses properties are the roads, hospitals, recreation ground, phcn, water board, airports and seaports just to mention few where our money should engage our people to make legitimate money from government not mentainance of private properties of those looters.

I hope I have answered ur question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by vedaxcool(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

This post makes more sense than the op entire life time on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by modath(f): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
kolaaderin:

Those mansions everywhere In Lagos and Abuja are private properties, the masses properties are the roads, hospitals, recreation ground, phcn, water board, airports and seaports just to mention few where our money should engage our people to make legitimate money from government not mentainance of private properties of those looters.

I hope I have answered ur question.

Kola, all the good things of life will always flow your way, the bad will never locate...

Wish I could give the highlighted a million LIKES......

You succinctly encapsulated what should be obtainable when a group of people claim a government is "trying".

When some people allude to nos of private Jets, illicit transactions,appointment of a few kinsmen/women into positions that doesn't have trickle down effect, amount of Jamborees, approval of grants for few start ups out of millions of unemployed graduates as "transformation" (pun intended) of the citizens' lots, one can't help but wonder if these set of people even understand what benefits should accrue to them sef...

3 Likes

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by PassingShot(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
YouthsPC0:

may your life be managed forever the way Buhari has managed this country pls reply amen

passing sh.........t
Amen.

May your life be managed the way GEJ managed Nigeria for five years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by simplycarro: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
crixtex:

Kid, can't you make a point without insult??
Re: "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" by simplycarro: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
YouthsPC0:

passing sh.........t
May your life savings be manage the way GEJ managed Nigeria treasury

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBC Mocks President Buhari, Why Fly Abroad For Treatment (snapshot) / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / PHOTOS: IG Ibrahim Idris Visits Chief Of Army Staff T.Y Buratai At His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.