Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says (40200 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Naomite(f): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Make this dush bag park well jare

Who kno u?

Pounded yam on ma mind grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by fireforfire: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
It haf pain him dieee
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by metroid(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
I am just here for the comments
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by sheunsheun(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wetin dey do dis boy. Yes i call him a boy undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by DzTzl(f): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Wahala bobo yi po sha

Awon tenu won bati ri peyepeye bai na lo man rojo osi
Ko ye sebi omode jo
O dabi amugbo undecided
mo ma gbadun swagger yin o! iso wo so yoruba ba yi danmoran, asa ati ise wa onibaje o

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by CLEARINGAGENT: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmmmmmm , yeye dey smell
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by DzTzl(f): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Naomite:
Make this dush bag park well jare

Who kno u?

Pounded yam on ma mind grin
i thought it was #douchebag not dush bag, ure welcome me sef go chop pounded yam o!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by esosuo: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
EYA ANODA FAILED LOVE STORY ,THE FACT IS DAT WE AINT INTERESTED IN HEARING IF THE GIST WONT HELP OUR ECONOMY ,WEN THE TIN DEY SWEET UNA WE NO HEAR NA NW UNA WANT US TO KNW UNKNOW TINS
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by barnaby04(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
This guy and his rantings on this bed warmer would not even end in an hurry. If you are daily complaining and lamenting about how Toyin 'the runs gal' treated you, what do you want the original owner,the man that paid bride price on her to say?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Naomite(f): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
DzTzl:
i thought it was #douchebag not dush bag, ure welcome me sef go chop pounded yam o!
Tnx 4 the correction dude.

I have been busy contemplating with d spelling 4 awhile, as I tire naso I just send d thing jare. No mind me

About the pounded yam issh, no worry we go share my own grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
e dey pain d guy wella say d babe dump am. they guy wail like say his life depends on it
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by homeboy232(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
I am a Yoruba Lagos boy, I am using this opportunity to tell u guys that Yoruba actress are just too cheap and local, reason why I love Igbo actress, u can imaging a thug blabbing on social network ? Who is dis guy? All dis Lagos thugs, bleeping Yoruba actress day and night, don't be surprise that most of the recent Yoruba actors now are thugs, all those oluomo boys from oshodi, Yoruba actress too easy to bleep. High-level jokers

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by cruz419(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin mumu guy,, cry u want to finish her carrier wen ur is over already
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Missmossy(f): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cry me a river cheesy he sounds pained!!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
What's wrong with this guy now? We are told you're 'a big boy' but everything about you is suggesting otherwise. If you're crying like this because Toyin Ahimaku (of all pretty girls) left or dumped your sorry ass, you would definitely commit suicide if it had been the likes of Genevive.

I don't care how much you're worth in term of wealth but I think you're suffering from poverty of the mind.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Omooba77: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
nhop:
Seun Egbegbe who was recently dumped by Toyin Aimakhu said the actress career is finished as far as Yoruba movie sector is concerned.

Seun said Toyin has destroyed his good name after all the love he showed to her.

According to Egbegbe,

“Toyin Aimakhu’s career is finished as far as Yoruba movie sector is concerned, unless she corrects the erroneous impression she has given the public about my person. How can a person l call my girl friend accuse me of kidnapping her? What does she want to gain from that? And she said her Personal Assistant typed the message. If that’s true, where was she? And when she noticed it, why didn’t she withdraw it immediately before the whole thing went viral? So, I believe she has something hidden.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/toyin-aimakhus-career-finished-ex-boyfriend-says/
Eni ri nkan e to fe ku tori e,owo eni to ti sonu nko
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by DzTzl(f): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Naomite:

Tnx 4 the correction dude.

I have been busy contemplating with d spelling 4 awhile, as I tire naso I just send d thing jare. No mind me

About the pounded yam issh, no worry we go share my own grin
i b babe sha plus i fit chop wella u sure say ur portion go belleful us??
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by foliks(f): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
This guy is so immature, ur relationship with Toyin is personal and will. U stop lamenting for us all to hear. I'm glad she regained her senses early and dumped ur sorry ass.... please grow up and stop announcing. to the whole world on how ungrateful she is cos u screwed her so taking care of her bills as at that time isn't a big deal......

All this old people with pikin brain sef
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Destined2win: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
pretydiva:
hello undecided
Happy Easter..Take me out nah cry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by AntiWailer: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
delishpot:
LOL, if say na him dump her first, him for dey dance calabar awilo dey form big boy chop and clean mouth.

Boy has been used and dumped grin grin grin

hahahahaha

he dey pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by wawaboy1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
this guy get mugu face
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Hardeydapor: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

Ode, doesn't all start from boyfriend /girlfriend matter before it gets to fiance, and then wify/hubby?
At wat age?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Hardeydapor: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

Ode, doesn't all start from boyfriend /girlfriend matter before it gets to fiance, and then wify/hubby?
At wat age? birds of a feather watching each others back.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by HOMOTOYOSI10: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
LEGITLAYO:
This thing is getting stale.... Who dem help??

Today is my birthday guys. Show some love smiley
happy birthday to we

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by dipori: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Don't mind the guy na omo WOBE he has never dated a girls of the class before
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by sunkoye: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eni to ri nkan he...to feku pelu e....owo eni toti sonu nko?... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by drrid(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Wahala bobo yi po sha

Ko ye sebi omode jo
O dabi amugbo undecided

ajike nie ni tooto
iya mi ajike, e ma binu, iru irin ajowo le man rin? Boya mole ran yin ni ise... E ma take e personal mamii
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Rilwayne001: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Wahala bobo yi po sha

Ko ye sebi omode jo
O dabi amugbo undecided

grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by topsam1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
They are probably acting film now.....@egbegbe, seems this is the first time taking a role in a movie......ACTION!!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by SHAIBULIAR: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
The biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch is a local ashewo in Yoruba land
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
I wish she is not a Nigerian. I never see any good lesson from her acting to me o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by DBossNG(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Wahala bobo yi po sha

Ko ye sebi omode jo
O dabi amugbo undecided

Arabinrin kilo de now. Would bo se finish Bobo yen. E se jeje o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" / Portable Zazu Shows Off His New Look • Colour & Haircut Transformation(video) / Annie Idibia & 2face Stun At Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin's Wedding(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.