Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Business Ideas Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas Needed (1185 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed / Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Good day my amiable, beautiful, handsome And erudite nairalanders, Happy Easter Sunday celebration, it is indeed a day of resurrection and restoration by our Lord Jesus Christ. .
Now to the real deal, I am a student of one of the health technology across the country studying community health diploma course and graduating 4months from now, am just 23years old and during the course of my schooling I was able to save 550,000 cash as I am a student at the same time a hustler. Now I am cut between two tins:1. To further my school. .2. To start a business with the money as money put in the bank does not yield more money and I can't put it in fixed account as sometimes I make withdrawal.
This is the junction were I need the candid advice of Business or suggestions our most intelligent nairalanders on what to do next as it is popularly said if you fail to plan you plan to fail..tanks
Please mods, this should be put in front page for more reviews,
Re: Business Ideas Needed by sholasys: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2016
At first, as a student that amount is huge. How did you get the money ? I mean what buz or activities did you engaged in to save such amount of money. You may not need to mention it dough, just continue with the buz or activities why you further your education.

3 Likes

Re: Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2016
sholasys:
At first, as a student that amount is huge. How did you get the money ? I mean what buz or activities did you engaged in to save such amount of money. You may not need to mention it dough, just continue with the buz or activities why you further your education.

Thanks for the reply, I have been saving up cash for 3years of my stay in school, money sent to me from home and d one I get paid, though am an sug executive, so when my salary is paid I save dem but once I graduate everything will cease, Dats what am worried about
Re: Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
start an online business, selling of Gold wrist watches and customized Tee shirts..... get an fb store, and you are good to go. you can also sell them offline.

Or invest 150k in my showbiz business, and earn 50k monthly from your investment.
Re: Business Ideas Needed by hustleranthem(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:
start an online business, selling of Gold wrist watches and customized Tee shirts..... get an fb store, and you are good to go. you can also sell them offline.

Or invest 150k in my showbiz business, and earn 50k monthly from your investment.
what is ur showbiz bizness about?
Re: Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
hustleranthem:
what is ur showbiz bizness about?

Good afternoon. My showbiz business is all about giving students, working class, civilians and all lovers of night parties what they want.

I gather money from investors to throw a well planned night parties, and in return, they get ROI base on their investment....

I make sales from the following:

- Sales of customize Tee shirts during and after the show

- Sale of drinks and food

- Sale of gate pass tickets.

Currently, investors are needed to organize another fun filled night party for them, but financial obstacle is the problem.

drop your mail, if interested.

The Return on investment is reasonable.
Re: Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Agricultural produce retail selling business Easy and quick profit For more info bakinde.dolapo92@gmail.com Or watsapp me on 08145539505
Re: Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
tejohwo:
Good day my amiable, beautiful, handsome And erudite nairalanders, Happy Easter Sunday celebration, it is indeed a day of resurrection and restoration by our Lord Jesus Christ. .
Now to the real deal, I am a student of one of the health technology across the country studying community health diploma course and graduating 4months from now, am just 23years old and during the course of my schooling I was able to save 550,000 cash as I am a student at the same time a hustler. Now I am cut between two tins:1. To further my school. .2. To start a business with the money as money put in the bank does not yield more money and I can't put it in fixed account as sometimes I make withdrawal.
This is the junction were I need the candid advice of Business or suggestions our most intelligent nairalanders on what to do next as it is popularly said if you fail to plan you plan to fail..tanks

Agricultural produce retail selling business...
Easy and quick profit
For more
info bakinde.dolapo92@gmail.com Or watsapp me on 08145539505
Re: Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
These are all beautiful ideas, but I have limited knowledge about them,
Re: Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 27, 2016
I thought nairaland is a place meant to help and inform people, how come mods did not put this in fP and yet irrelevant topics makes fp,Pls mods help put this in fp
Re: Business Ideas Needed by mike1994reds: 2:55am On Apr 28, 2016
why not going into importation, im sure u mush have heard how lucrative it is here on NL.
i'm into it but on a small scale cos of cash
whatsapp: 08131261600
Re: Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 7:13am On May 03, 2016
OK, tanx
Re: Business Ideas Needed by darexkey(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2016
top 30 young billionaire CEOs in the world are in the IT industry. This is the best form of business you can invest in, in this bad economy that will thrive well. you can whatsapp me on 07039359066 for more discussion.
Re: Business Ideas Needed by djbazz(m): 2:21am On May 04, 2016
my brother I was in same shoes years back I moved into recharge card printing I just saw someone talk about it now on nl do give it a try https://www.nairaland.com/3083734/fre
Re: Business Ideas Needed by servicegiver: 5:21am On May 04, 2016
I will advise you to look for a credible and reliable source of generating pasive income...this is the only type of income that guarantees your financial future. Invest in any good one, spend some money to advertise the business and your life will be better for it.

Remember, seek God's consent too...Anything that has God's hands in it succeeds. He directs your path aright.

Do your due diligence...but only a passive income source will help you. Trust me!
Re: Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 8:18am On May 04, 2016
servicegiver:
I will advise you to look for a credible and reliable source of generating pasive income...this is the only type of income that guarantees your financial future. Invest in any good one, spend some money to advertise the business and your life will be better for it.

Remember, seek God's consent too...Anything that has God's hands in it succeeds. He directs your path aright.

Do your due diligence...but only a passive income source will help you. Trust me!

am most grateful for ur wonderful advice, tanx
Re: Business Ideas Needed by AnietieWilliams(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2016
You can be my business partner. I currently need a business partner for my Enterprise: Fondue Lenok Mobile Market. The long term benefits is awesome. After graduation u wouldn't need to look for work but to just join in managing it. It is located in Port Harcourt. Send mail to: fonduelenok@gmail.com or williamsnovelist@yahoo.com or call 08065887998

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas Needed by Stella42(f): 10:11am On May 04, 2016
Hello tejohwo... If you are in need of a good and profitable business that will yield excellent profit in a short period of time, kindly give me a call or add me up on whatsapp 08160224637. I have business ideas I'll love to share with you.
tejohwo:

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas Needed by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 05, 2016
awesome ideas all over, Pls keep them rolling in ,thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help: How Much Is Five Seeds Of Fresh Tomato In Your Area??? / 45 Pcs Of Latex Waist Trainer For Grab - Starting You Mini Importation Biz! / Looking For Foodstuff Wholesale Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.