Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. (10417 Views)

No Need To Fight The Herdsmen..just Do This. / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by meforyou1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
EdCure:
A Northern Boko haram sympathiser made a daring, inciteful and highly provocative statement in the floor of the senate. And instead of calling for his head or treating the terrible issues on ground, see how southern idiots (because of mere party differences) are cursing, killing and blaming each other over a matter that partain to life and death.
How do you people think?

You idiots need to wake up and smell the darn coffee. When the abokïs were killing Yorubas in Lagos (and several other places that they continue to kill other Nigerian), they did not select the Muslims or the APC members (or buhari supporters) for safety.

Why would anybody doubt the bove story? These barbarians have said and done far worse than that!
And to think they benefit the most from the Nigerian entity makes you know how ungrateful, disrespectful and parasitic they are.

Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekwerenmadu replied him that Biafra has to be considered.
And what did all the Yoruba senators in the house say or do. Mrs Tinubu. That old osun man with white hair called chief whip, what did he do? Why didn't they agitate for oduduwa Republic? Backbitters like their grand father awolowo
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by iyb(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
a stupid story what do you take us for in this age of social media and propaganda you expect us to believe this hogwash. why is it you fools always want to paint northerners bad as if you are the best of humanity every tribe has its vices and if we start listing out urs then we will have a whole book but as for you any time they say north you go gaga angry

1 Like

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by nabiz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Will comment when I confirm the news
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by PentiumPro(f): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
meforyou1:
you are just a teenager. U don't know history. Shortly after your cowardly moshood abiola made a felony statement he was the president of nigeria, he attempted to flee nigeria through seme border like his partners in crime, gani and tinubu, did earlier. And while hiding in a makeshift hole in badagry, the rat was smoked out real good by abacha's men and transported to abuja, where abdulsalam boys gave him tea to drink.

Just keep your mouth shut and stop embarrassing yourself further. grin
You village rats come to Nairaland to spew the trash your fathers told you. I asked for a link, you said I don't know history.
Are you this lazy or you are just plain dumb? undecided
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by meforyou1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

You village rats come to Nairaland to spew the trash your fathers told you. I asked for a link, you said I don't know history.
are u asking for a link because Google is disabled in the china phone you are using to type rubbish or what?
It is you with your head like ogbanje that is a typical rural osun village girl.
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by PentiumPro(f): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
meforyou1:
are u asking for a link because Google is disabled in the china phone you are using to type rubbish or what?
It is you with your head like ogbanje that is a typical rural osun village girl.
You are just another big mouth illiterate Ibo trader. You came up with something you can't substantiate, rather than go and bury your head into the sand, you are still bleating here like a weak hungry goat. Dem swear for you?
If you don't watch what you write, you will end up with a one month ban.
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by meforyou1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

You are just another big mouth illiterate Ibo trader. You came up with something you can't substantiate, rather than go and bury your head into the sand, you are still bleating here like a weak hungry goat. Dem swear for you?
If you don't watch what you write, you will end up with a one month ban.
me igbo trader? I pity you and your generation. I'm more educated and more meaningfully employed than all your generations even with those yet unborn.
My monthly salary can pay your school fees till u graduate.
Just pray to know me in person
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by PentiumPro(f): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
meforyou1:
me igbo trader? I pity you and your generation. I'm more educated and more meaningfully employed than all your generations even with those yet unborn.

We have seen this type of boasting here before, illiterates Ibos like you claiming they own mansions and worth millions, but when pictures started flying, they all ran away only to come back with different usernames, so spare us this your bullshyrteee grin
You are just another hungry Ibo dunce, grin
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by meforyou1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

We have seen this type of boasting here before, illiterates Ibos like you claiming they own mansions and worth millions, but when pictures started flying, they all ran away only to come back with different usernames, so spare us this your bullshyrteee grin
You are just another hungry Ibo dunce, grin
Smalley, I have been here since 2007 till date. Forget pictures, I am a well made man with comfortable homes in Abuja and Arondizuogu my home town, built by me with my hard-earned money. I am not fake or a coward like your brothers. My pictures can never fly around here, so which ever one that is claimed to be me, let me tell you upfront, it is a big lie.
That's by the way. Ur uncle, coward moshood abiola was truly captured in a shackle in seme boarder. Ask someone else

3 Likes

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by PentiumPro(f): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
meforyou1:
Smalley, I have been here since 2007 till date. Forget pictures, I am a well made man with comfortable homes in Abuja and Arondizuogu my home town, built by me with my hard-earned money. I am not fake or a coward like your brothers. My pictures can never fly around here, so which ever one that is claimed to be me, let me tell you upfront, it is a big lie.
That's by the way. Ur uncle, coward moshood abiola was truly captured in a shackle in seme boarder. Ask someone else

You Ibos and lies are made for each other grin grin grin grin you are Ibo sha, so it's normal to lie.
At your age of 49, jobless and with nothing to point at as achievement in life, you come to NL to brag about your imaginary wealth that only happens to be in your imaginations just like your Abiola story.. grin grin how low can you get.
You should be ashamed of yourself for the wretched life that you live bro.
Keep bragging about your fathom wealth, you may just be lucky to achieve it when you reach 90 years. cheesy cheesy
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by meforyou1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

You Ibos and lies are made for each other grin grin grin grin
At your age of 49, jobless and with nothing to point at as achievement in life, you come to NL to brag about your imaginary wealth that only happens to be in your imaginations just like your Abiola story.. grin grin how low can you get.
You should be ashamed of yourself for the wretched life that you live bro.
Keep bragging about your fathom wealth, you may just be lucky to achieve it when you reach 90 years. cheesy cheesy
pray that your papa should get to be 49. As for your ogbanje asshawo kobo kobo, we know you don't last long
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by PentiumPro(f): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
meforyou1:
pray that your papa should get to be 49. As for your ogbanje asshawo kobo kobo, we know you don't last long

Old man, stop lying, you are worth less less than 200k, both in fixed and current, movable and inmmovable assets. grin cheesy
Lies will kill you soon.
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Sctests: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
EdCure:
A Northern Boko haram sympathiser made a daring, inciteful and highly provocative statement in the floor of the senate. And instead of calling for his head or treating the terrible issues on ground, see how southern idiots (because of mere party differences) are cursing, killing and blaming each other over a matter that partain to life and death.
How do you people think?

You idiots need to wake up and smell the darn coffee. When the abokïs were killing Yorubas in Lagos (and several other places that they continue to kill other Nigerian), they did not select the Muslims or the APC members (or buhari supporters) for safety.

Why would anybody doubt the bove story? These barbarians have said and done far worse than that!
And to think they benefit the most from the Nigerian entity makes you know how ungrateful, disrespectful and parasitic they are.

You are a well known ApC- fulani advocate/zombie here on this forum, so take your nonsensical 'southern unity' elsewhere.
If there is any group of people whom have been the clog in the wheel of the fulani Islamization agenda in nigeria it is the East.

They are the only ones who have looked fulanis in the face and told them to go to hell, instead of their 'fellow southerners' especially yorubas standing with them you all look at them with scorn and hate and condemn them for not joining you in mopping fulani butt with their tongues like you do. Na now you dey wake?

Even this thread is a testament just look at the number of pro-fulani comment from yoruba 'southerners'. Even fulani will laugh at the way 'south' yorubas defend them against the east when Easterners call them to order. grin

The east will not join you sleazy fellas in fight any Southern fight. Face your masters at your own end, the east can hold on without your help. Fulani marauders are already more endangered in the East than anywhere else in Nigeria. Carry your cross alone. Nonsensical confused hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Ojukwufrank: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

The animal still live with his aged senile mother in the village at the age of 49. What a shameless loudmouthed coward.

1 Like

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Ojukwufrank: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

Old man, stop lying, you are worth less less than 200k, both in fixed and current, movable and inmmovable assets. grin cheesy
Lies will kill you soon.

Which kind 200k? Maybe he has start doing armed robbery like his late dad. The mugun is a flat pauper that still live with his old mother in the village. Fact
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Ojukwufrank: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
meforyou1:

Shameless liar, you are an old fool that still live with his mother in the village. Your lies will make your kid stone you to death soon.

1 Like

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by PentiumPro(f): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Shameless liar, you are an old fool that still live with his mother in the village. Your lies will make your kid stone you to death soon.

So why is he claiming to be a very rich old man, these Igbos can lie sha! grin
The fool have taken off in Ojukwu style.
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Ojukwufrank: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

So why is he claiming to be a very rich old man, these Igbos can lie sha! grin

We were here when one customized claimed to be a CEO and own mansion until he was busted by some guys, many have been busted here by some peeps and no one take them serious.
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
All of you dey chop this stuff, no sauce, no garnish angry angry
Na wao!!
OK!!! Biafra is involved grin grin
I dey come. undecided
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by MaziOmenuko: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Still wondering why this lie of a thread is left running without shutting it down? Is it during this Easter break that abaribe is throwing slaps and punches?

Person go just start silly rumor for Nairaland and the mods go leave am.

Mtchewwww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by Mustay(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
I blame the moderators for letting such a thread to get to 3 pages. In the past, such a thread would not see the light of day. Cc: Seun

No news network carried it but the OP is now a reliable source ba No date, no statement etc - very disappointed to have this thread stay alive till this time.
Re: So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. by sexybrooke: 5:25am On Mar 28, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Still wondering why this lie of a thread is left running without shutting it down? Is it during this Easter break that abaribe is throwing slaps and punches?

Person go just start silly rumor for Nairaland and the mods go leave am.

Mtchewwww.
no not during easter but 2 weeks ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Admin Should Face Transparency International & Leave GEJ Alone - Reno / National Defense College Honors Yusuf Bichi, DSS DG / LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.