Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

It Is Dangerous To Have Salary As Your Only Stream Of Income: - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It Is Dangerous To Have Salary As Your Only Stream Of Income: (673 Views)

Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary / VTU Business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Dangerous To Have Salary As Your Only Stream Of Income: by fwangz(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
1. Dangerous because you work 30 days in a month and you are paid 25% of your total production and this comes once in a month.

2. Highly Dangerous because if you catch typhoid fever for months, you don't get paid.

3. Dangerous because you have no time for yourself. Your boss who understood the value of time more
than you do have exchanged cheap cash for your very expensive and perishable time.

JOIN HELPING HANDS INT'L
TODAY AND START BUILDING A SECONDARY STREAM OF INCOME
UNDER THE NOSE OF YOUR BOSS.

THE SYSTEM IS SO POWERFUL THAT IT PROVIDES YOU THE
OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOUR BOSS AND HIS FRIENDS TO WORK FOR YOU TOO.

Hmmmm! Interested? ASK ME HOW by call or WhatsApp on 07032143461

Re: It Is Dangerous To Have Salary As Your Only Stream Of Income: by Sparkle777(f): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Am intrested ooh. Lemme holla u in watapp.

1 Like

Re: It Is Dangerous To Have Salary As Your Only Stream Of Income: by bogzyd: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2016
i dont have phone with that capacity but my mail bogzygreat@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Restaurant Space And Equipments For Grabs In Ajah! / Build Your Business / Build Compelling Mobile Application At UMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.