Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary (3617 Views)

Create Another Source Of Income With Your Smart Phone / Whats The Best Saving App Apart From Your Bank App That's Used To Save Up Money / MMM Tears Family Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by bamidek(m): 6:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Read about the company below, digest and chat me up for more clarification.
The Investment Company is GMPS means Global Market Profit Share.
Gmps is a UK company that uses your capital to trade on oil, gold, forex and stock.
GMPS agent in Nigeria is
BERFAM GLOBAL SYNERGY. They served as an intermediary between Nigeria Investor and GMPS in UK.
BERFAM is also a registered company in Nigeria. You can find out in Corporal Affairs Commission site as a registered company.
Berfam collects your investment from you in Naira and helps you remit it to Gmps UK in dollars and also funds your account.
That is why you pay your investment to Berfam and Berfam also pays your withdrawals.
Now you don't have to be panic in GMPS. Why?
Gmps is not ponzi schemes where your money hangs when more people fail to register and it's not a networking where your investment hangs where your downlines fail to register more people. The only thing that works for you in Gmps is your money. Just invest and start withdrawing that's all!
It has being existence in Nigeria since 2013. they don't advertise.... and don't look for people to join.
Someone share this with me and I want to share it with people that is why I post in online.
Now How do earn in GMPS?
The list investment is $10 (3200) maximum is $100,000 (32,000,000) with exchange rate of N320.
For example if you invest 100k , u earn 1k daily, 5k weekly and 20k monthly and so on.
The profit you earn from Gmps is 1 percent of any Amount u invest in the company from Monday to Friday...No weekends
You can withdraw your capital after 90 days or you re-invest again. that depends on you.
You can always withdraw from your dashboard to your local bank account. Berfam take care of that.
Wen will i start getting my interest? is it immediately after investing.
And u can withdraw 10 times in a month.
The Minimum for with draw is $10 equivalent to N3200.
To know more about GMPS/Berfam Global Synergy Investment.... You can signify here and you will he add to the Investor Whatsapp Group...
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by Pcharles2(m): 6:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Any link plesae?
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by bamidek(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Pcharles2:
Any link plesae?
Whatsapp me for the group link
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Pcharles2:
Any link plesae?

Check my signature
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by toyinpin: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by uneksoma: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why not invest in gas... mini skids to mega plants

Call kiakiagas today

It is common fact that after water, cooking gas is becoming the most pressing need in nigerian homes.

Atleast, by observation, one can spot one person dragging a cylinder every Saturday for refill.

In Nigeria, it's demand Is far more than its supply, this gap presents the investment oppurtunity we hope that many nigerians will tap into.

We love parties, we like our cultural delicacies, we have children, kerosene is becoming super expensive, cooking gas is cheaper in the long run.... why not invest in this teeming market.

I will not sit here and lie to you that itshe a cheap investment, no it is not. It is quite capital intensive to start up, you should rather invest in treasury bills if you have no balls for it. But..... if you do, wow, the pay off is huge!! I cant stress enough the demand gap that so glaringly stares us in the face.

You may not begin as an offtaker ( average folks like us dont).... well some people aren't average too, I digress. But you can start by owning mini skid plants with a 2.5MT OR 5MT OR 10MT moveable gas plants. This can serve atleast 500 homes per refill of say a 2.5MT.

Densely populated areas like Ajeromi, Iba, ajangbadi are usually choice areas clients choose because of the rapid turnover rates.

Larger tanks of a capacity of 15MT to 100MT and much more can serve as storage facilities, feeding bucktails, bridges, outright retailers, skid plant owners, large quantity purchases like manufacturing industries using LPG.. etc.

This is just to wet you appetite...... grin

Talk to us today, we establish businesses all over Nigeria.

We are number 1.... we are kiakiagas.

gaspreneur@kiakiagas.com

08172381795 , 08187784000

Business development team,

KIAKIAGAS NIGERIA LTD.

Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by bamidek(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
uneksoma:
Why not invest in gas... mini skids to mega plants

Call kiakiagas today

It is common fact that after water, cooking gas is becoming the most pressing need in nigerian homes.

Atleast, by observation, one can spot one person dragging a cylinder every Saturday for refill.

In Nigeria, it's demand Is far more than its supply, this gap presents the investment oppurtunity we hope that many nigerians will tap into.

We love parties, we like our cultural delicacies, we have children, kerosene is becoming super expensive, cooking gas is cheaper in the long run.... why not invest in this teeming market.

I will not sit here and lie to you that itshe a cheap investment, no it is not. It is quite capital intensive to start up, you should rather invest in treasury bills if you have no balls for it. But..... if you do, wow, the pay off is huge!! I cant stress enough the demand gap that so glaringly stares us in the face.

You may not begin as an offtaker ( average folks like us dont).... well some people aren't average too, I digress. But you can start by owning mini skid plants with a 2.5MT OR 5MT OR 10MT moveable gas plants. This can serve atleast 500 homes per refill of say a 2.5MT.

Densely populated areas like Ajeromi, Iba, ajangbadi are usually choice areas clients choose because of the rapid turnover rates.

Larger tanks of a capacity of 15MT to 100MT and much more can serve as storage facilities, feeding bucktails, bridges, outright retailers, skid plant owners, large quantity purchases like manufacturing industries using LPG.. etc.

This is just to wet you appetite...... grin

Talk to us today, we establish businesses all over Nigeria.

We are number 1.... we are kiakiagas.

gaspreneur@kiakiagas.com

08172381795 , 08187784000

Business development team,

KIAKIAGAS NIGERIA LTD.

Can everyone afford that
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by henrygentle: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
@Bamidek....Pls add me to the whatsapp investor Group(08160694817)
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by aberyomi09(m): 5:50am On Aug 29, 2017
08077301343 add me
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by papagiddy(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2017
0803 3536 8021
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by bamidek(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
papagiddy:
0803 3536 8021
Reach me on 07030126704
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by bamidek(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
henrygentle:
@Bamidek....Pls add me to the whatsapp investor Group(08160694817)
Reach me on 07030126704
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by Mayouree(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER: They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

PAYMENT: is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE through the below link

http://luredrfj.loan/4925560128124/
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by ojulari131(m): 12:24am On Oct 03, 2017
add me to whatapp group 09064926039
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by onyinye91(f): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Our company is into bulk supply of cosmetics e.g perfume.there is a promo going on if u want to make extra cash for ursef. Its just a once in a lifetime investment of 15k to get our starter packs. And u can be earning up to 6k daily as profit. This starter pack contains 12 bottles of different perfumes. And each of d perfume u can make a minimum of 500 as profit. U can also choose to buy d starter pack n not sell it. U can keep it wit u as samples. Take dem round to big malls n super mkt to advertise to dem to buy in wholesale some of dese super mkts can buy a carton each of d 12 products making it 12 cartons. And each carton contains 24 and making it 288 bottles. In dis case u are entitled to #50 per bottle. Making u to get a profit of 14400 in just one sale. Wen u get dis order d company make delivery n pay u ur commision call 09064040681 for more details.[img][/img]

Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by moneymagnet(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Please am interested ....08163021125
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by Pieromania: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Add my number to ur whatsapp group
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by annuity45: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by Sidmond: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by mymoneygrows(f): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
You can earn here without investing a dime.

Until its launch on 24th October 2017, It promises a signup reward of 500 of their digital coin tokens deposited in your back office wallet which sums up to $250 USD future exchange value and a bonus reward of 200 digital coin token for every person you invite which can be withdrawn into either your bitcoin, payza or paypal account.
Is it for real? You may never know until you try and you have nothing to lose. Mail me @ peachworldtech@gmail.com if interested
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by RoyalScepter(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
bamidek:
Read about the company below, digest and chat me up for more clarification.
The Investment Company is GMPS means Global Market Profit Share.
Gmps is a UK company that uses your capital to trade on oil, gold, forex and stock.
GMPS agent in Nigeria is
BERFAM GLOBAL SYNERGY. They served as an intermediary between Nigeria Investor and GMPS in UK.
BERFAM is also a registered company in Nigeria. You can find out in Corporal Affairs Commission site as a registered company.
Berfam collects your investment from you in Naira and helps you remit it to Gmps UK in dollars and also funds your account.
That is why you pay your investment to Berfam and Berfam also pays your withdrawals.
Now you don't have to be panic in GMPS. Why?
Gmps is not ponzi schemes where your money hangs when more people fail to register and it's not a networking where your investment hangs where your downlines fail to register more people. The only thing that works for you in Gmps is your money. Just invest and start withdrawing that's all!
It has being existence in Nigeria since 2013. they don't advertise.... and don't look for people to join.
Someone share this with me and I want to share it with people that is why I post in online.
Now How do earn in GMPS?
The list investment is $10 (3200) maximum is $100,000 (32,000,000) with exchange rate of N320.
For example if you invest 100k , u earn 1k daily, 5k weekly and 20k monthly and so on.
The profit you earn from Gmps is 1 percent of any Amount u invest in the company from Monday to Friday...No weekends
You can withdraw your capital after 90 days or you re-invest again. that depends on you.
You can always withdraw from your dashboard to your local bank account. Berfam take care of that.
Wen will i start getting my interest? is it immediately after investing.
And u can withdraw 10 times in a month.
The Minimum for with draw is $10 equivalent to N3200.
To know more about GMPS/Berfam Global Synergy Investment.... You can signify here and you will he add to the Investor Whatsapp Group...
the company only have one month of validity period. it is a trash
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by vambi: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
08099444030 add me
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by iamolex002: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by nkemjacob2(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
My what's app no.... 08063119959
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by structuredan(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
watsapp 08132111362 pls add me
Re: Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
so why are you still looking for job if you have this
Mayouree:
PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER: They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

PAYMENT: is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE through the below link

http://luredrfj.loan/4925560128124/

(1) (Reply)

Stock Issues- Help! / Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good / Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.