Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. (2894 Views)

Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by chinjo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mohammed Abacha: “Buhari..the Change We Dont Need“
1.I have never seen any school built in his name.
2.I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
3.There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through
him.
4.I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor
any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders led the campaign for immunization.
5.No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or
through him.
6.Asides form doing nothing for others,
7.He has not even improved himself since his exit from office.
8.No book written, no memos, no lectures, nothing!
9.The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on BBC Hausa
Station.
10. He never championed for a University in his state
11. Nor has he ever been involved in any kind of development program to better
the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
12. His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura,
13. Yet they say he can change Nigeria.
14. Doesn‘t charity begin at home anymore
WRITTEN BY: MOHAMMED ABACHA

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by ojnnaco(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Honestly charity as they say begins at home ..
They all shout change where as they themselves are not changed. all they do is to deceive gullible minds

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by Islamicpope(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
U and your father were d change Nigerians never wanted. Sharrrap idiot after u and your father wanted to rule Nigeria has your personal fiefdom. What have you done fool? Government is a process get it fool.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by umuokezie(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op,I don't believe you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by Mamog(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Be careful, please don't let zombies tear u apart this easter day.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by Standing5(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wailer are ready to impersonate a dead man or their own shadow to spite Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by goodmorning40: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Where were u before now
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by enlightenedmind: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op you are the very definition of the problem we are trying to eradicate. PDP thinking politics is about constructing bore-holes and then turning Nigeria into their personal property. To be honest, Nigerians do not support your claim. Buhari knows exactly why he was voted into power, to eradicate you. And he is doing just that. We did not put him ther to create boreholes, he is there to ensure everyone in power do their jobs. He is there to gain our international perception as a strong independent country back again.
Please leave him ooo. I am not APC, but Buhari has done in 12 months, what PDP could not do in 50 years. PDP please giveup
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by TheNonce: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided
chinjo:
Mohammed Abacha: “Buhari..the Change We Dont Need“
1.I have never seen any school built in his name.
2.I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
3.There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through
him.
4.I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor
any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders led the campaign for immunization.
5.No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or
through him.
6.Asides form doing nothing for others,
7.He has not even improved himself since his exit from office.
8.No book written, no memos, no lectures, nothing!
9.The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on BBC Hausa
Station.
10. He never championed for a University in his state
11. Nor has he ever been involved in any kind of development program to better
the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
12. His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura,
13. Yet they say he can change Nigeria.
14. Doesn‘t charity begin at home anymore
WRITTEN BY: MOHAMMED ABACHA

1: Threads content: SUPERB CRAP!

2: Source: NONE EXISTENT!

3: Originality of report: HORRENDOUS!

4: O.p's reasoning ability: IDIOTIC!

Final verdict: This thread was created by a _dunce for other _dunces to believe or relate with! AVOID the o.p and its thread at all cost in order to protect your sanity! Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by chinjo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
This tread was not created to stir up controversies. Let us take a cursory look at each of the items listed without sentiment and tell me which is wrong about Buhari. And for those who doesn't know, MOHAMMED Abacha is Gen Sani Abacha's son and a one time KANO State governorship aspirant. For those familiar with KANO politics, you know that the Abacha family is still a force to reckon with politically.
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by mars123(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
nairaland.com is proof how Nigerians can be deceived easily. It is sad that the youths can be very gullible. let me help some of you by advising that if you don't find a source on a post, never digest it.
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by mars123(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
chinjo:
This tread was not created to stir up controversies. Let us take a cursory look at each of the items listed without sentiment and tell me which is wrong about Buhari. And for those who doesn't know, MOHAMMED Abacha is Gen Sani Abacha's son and a one time KANO State governorship aspirant. For those familiar with KANO politics, you know that the Abacha family is still a force to reckon with politically.
help yourself by just shutting the hell up. even a dog can sense the deceit in the thread.
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by chinjo(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Op you are the very definition of the problem we are trying to eradicate. PDP thinking politics is about constructing bore-holes and then turning Nigeria into their personal property. To be honest, Nigerians do not support your claim. Buhari knows exactly why he was voted into power, to eradicate you. And he is doing just that. We did not put him ther to create boreholes, he is there to ensure everyone in power do their jobs. He is there to gain our international perception as a strong independent country back again.
Please leave him ooo. I am not APC, but Buhari has done in 12 months, what PDP could not do in 50 years. PDP please giveup

The PDP u are talking about are now members of APC. I don't think you live in this country if not you would know the excruciating pains Nigerians are going through.
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by Sctests: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Like I told obailala few minutes ago. No amount of blackmail can make the SE/SS voters regret washing their hands off that illiterate at the polls.
Conduct another polls again if PMB scores up to 1% in the east, he should consider himself very fortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sctests:
Like I told obailala few minutes ago. No amount of blackmail can make the SE/SS vote regret washing their hands off that illiterate at the polls.
Conduct another polls again if PMB scores up to 1% in the east, he should consider himself very fortunate.
Once again, nobody is asking you to vote for anybody, it's a free world and everybody reserves a right to support whichever candidate they adjudge to be the lesser evil. You chose GEJ, I chose Buhari, I won you lost. By the way, remember the election has since been won and lost?... With your vote or without your vote, the winner has since emerged. Happy Easter!
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by enlightenedmind: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
chinjo:

The PDP u are talking about are now members of APC. I don't think you live in this country if not you would know the excruciating pains Nigerians are going through.

I do. We have been going through this for years. We voted Buhari to eliminate PDP. He is doing just that. After that we can begin to discuss the next step of prosperity. APC, PDP you are all out by 2019. Never again
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by Sctests: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
obailala:
Once again, nobody is asking you to vote for anybody, it's a free world and everybody reserves a right to support whichever candidate they adjudge to be the lesser evil. You chose GEJ, I chose Buhari, I won you lost. By the way, remember the election has since been won and lost?... With your vote or without your vote, the winner has since emerged. Happy Easter!

does your buhari believe that easterners are free to vote their candidate. I lost in the 2015, you and your buhari have been losing since 1999, even though he has no blueprint to fix issues. Go take several sits.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by obailala(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sctests:

does your buhari believe that easterners are free to vote their candidate. I lost in the 2015, you and your buhari have been losing since 1999, even though he has no blueprint to fix issues. Go take several sits.
Supporting whichever candidate you want is your right, and you are exercising it. And Oh yes, Buhari has been losing since 2003 but has finally won in 2015. While I sit back, sip and chill, I expect you to also take several seats behind cos elections are long gone.
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by drss(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
omo see upper cut grin grin grin buari dullard is a big disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by drss(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
ojnnaco:
Honestly charity as they say begins at home ..
They all shout change where as they themselves are not changed. all they do is to deceive gullible minds
beware of those who wave brooms, their houses ar dirty. - ameachi (before dem scatter him brain with APC weed)

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by omenka(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

1: Threads content: SUPERB CRAP!

2: Source: NONE EXISTENT!

3: Originality of report: HORRENDOUS!

4: O.p's reasoning ability: IDIOTIC!

Final verdict: This thread was created by a _dunce for other _dunces to believe or relate with! AVOID the o.p and its thread at all cost in order to protect your sanity! Thanks!!!

Lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by dikeigbo2(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Islamicpope:
U and your father were d change Nigerians never wanted. Sharrrap idiot after u and your father wanted to rule Nigeria has your personal fiefdom. What have you done fool? Government is a process get it fool.

Make a sensible comment ,not insult OK.
For the records,Abacha ran the most stable economy in Nigeria,with sanctions all over the place then,he peggeddollars to a doudouble digit all his tenure. Correct me if there is any!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by EastanPower(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:
Lmao. grin
Why are you never visible on Agatu threads?
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by naijagobetter(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Islamicpope:
dont mind the bastd, spoiled brt, we have not forgotten the plane crash that killed his beloved brother, out of jealosy even though not the biological son of abacha he loved loved him to a fault.
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by Amanwulu1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
I refused during d electn and keep refusing to b deceived.
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by enlightenedmind: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
because Buhari has found his father's loot of $300 trillion in switzerland hehehehe. Inheritance suddenly gone. We understand your pain. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims / Photo Of Young Lady Teaching A Little Girl How To Smoke Weed Causes Stir Online. / Tension In Aso Rock: 24hours After Ibb, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Discuss Buhari’s H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.