Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (63049 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by seacoast(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Abeg my friend keeps dog and wants to know when a German will turn to dog... He needs German Shepherd. Ndi ara
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Bollinger(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
The same people criticizing the guy and pastor T.B Joshua will be the same people who are gladly giving Oyedepo and Kumuyi everything they own, including their kitchen sink.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by knackz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
abeg,were is the dog
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
khayc:
Lmaooooo! You'll get the hang of it with time, some posts are just to get your attention

Got it already. Not a fan at all
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by thawgy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Aja Man, Gbera!
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by God2man(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
It is possible. In fact as the we are moving closer to the end, many strange things will continue to happen.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is "CONFULISH".
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Idrismusty97(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bollinger:
The same people criticizing the guy and pastor T.B Joshua will be the same people who are gladly giving Oyedepo and Kumuyi everything they own, including their kitchen sink.
But they are all con-artists.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Almost wasted 30min of my life watching d video...which breed of dog be day...Alsatian or SCAMatian?
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sigh. Only in the developing world!

Either the man needs psyciatric help for a mental problem or he was paid for this performance.

Hmmm. Given that there are no prophets alive today ( ESPECIALLY in Nigeria) and these fake pastors with their pretend vague and after the event prophesies are only after 'profits' I suspect the latter.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by idu1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]where dem bring this one come from.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
AntiWailer:
No waste your data on that video ooo.

What breed is this ? dog ko. Sha no enter Calabar.

The guy did a poor job. Next time when you are paid to act like a dog , u don't combine Caucasian's barking with Lhassa Apso and the way German sherperd barks. grin grin.

Later he was sounding like a Rot. undecided

african and religion.

"Too many eediots, very few bullets."

Make I quote one wonderful guy on nairaland grin grin grin

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Krismart(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
D caption is deceptive. My Calabar friend don rush open d videos
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Sanchase: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
All these nonsense need to stop, such a post make Nigerians seem to be the most gullible set of people in the world.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Beremx:
I expected to see a real dog he transformed into. Nice acting sha. grin
lol, sombody transform to Dog and OROBEBE still confident enuf to stand and hold microphone next to potential Dog bi? Contunu.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
lol
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Beremx:
I expected to see a real dog he transformed into. Nice acting sha. grin
lol, sombody transform to Dog and OROBEBE still confident enuf to stand and hold microphone next to potential Dog abi? Contunu.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Emekasmart(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
And where is the freaking dog?
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by mikkypel(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
werewolves in the making...at next full moon..he is gonna turn again..
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by remigiusizunna(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
As long as the news is abt SCOAN abd TUBERCLOSIS(TB) Joshua I'll not and never believe it. Dt man na thief,I've encountered him.
If he likes let him go and hire all the bingos in yankari game reserve and tell us his member turned into them. Me and my family will not believe unless he uses his jazz on us again

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by 9jatatafo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Anybody that will believe this must be out of his or her senses. I wonder where this foolish practice is coming from.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Bollinger(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Idrismusty97:
But they are all con-artists.

Exactly my point. Nigerians make it seem like there is a difference between them.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Kyllahmc(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
smh this dude is obviously wasting his talent...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by shopisky(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
olillywales:
A video uploaded by TB Joshua's official YouTube channel Emmanuel TV purportedly shows a young man transforming into a ‘dog’ during a deliverance session. He started acting strangely even to the extent of eating one of his shoes. According to the video description:

"The demon within this young Liberian man is shockingly exposed, the entirety of his features contorting to the resemblance, movement and eerie sounds of a wild dog.
The 'delivered man introduced himself as Alexander Johnson after the prayer and explained that his problems began after he was sexually molested by a mad. Johnson his life was characterised by frustration and a serious ‘lust’ for women. Johnson said he had no memory of what occurred during the deliverance. "There is no way I could have done these things," he claims, insisting it was the influence of an ‘evil spirit’. He however and added that he was ‘completely free’ after the prayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5M_E5uCPgA

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-man-turns-to-dog-during.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Only God knows where we are headed to in this country. All in the name of making more members attend their church.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by lomprico(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:
Some mentally depressed fellow will enter here and start calling him names,like they are better. Everything they know, is staged. No more miracle in their bible.
Point out just one miracle in d bible where a normal person visited or encountered a prophet, rabbi, apostle or even jesus and then started misbehaving in the name of miracle or deliverance! Just one!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by AmAlbert(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
kennyjodeci:
I can act this na, it's very simple....oya watch me, waoh...waoh...waoh!!!!!! Waoh!!!!
na Ekuke breed you dey form... Local dog (waoh, waoh, waoh)

Try Rot, or at least Shiwawa
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by jericco1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
well i was xpctin a bull dog.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by stevLegend: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
What's the title of the movie. Or. Is it church business?
Dog in the Church..tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
I used to think I was a wolf but I went to Tuberculosis J. And I am all cured nooooooooooooooowwwwwwww, wooo, woooo, woooooooooo!
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Some idiots should know better than to insult a man of God,I don't know much about bible but I will give two instances .
1) some young men insulted Elijah and they were devoured by a wild beast(consequence of insulting a man of GOD)

2) when Jesus met the man with a legion, those demons were casted into swine of pigs.was that arranged too? Cos it was written that he broke every chains and whatever he was tied with,that is first degree manifestation of the devil.you can't judge anybody so you won't be judged
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by ojimbo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
kennyjodeci:
I can act this na, it's very simple....oya watch me, waoh...waoh...waoh!!!!!! Waoh!!!!
even little Emmanuela can do better than this
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by George2016(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is a fabricated story
How can the media people interviewing that man during deliverance.
Please beway of this vedio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.