Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (63047 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by 41lady(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sasuwa:
Physicslectures.info, best physics online tutorials , click my signature to testify
I haven't seen any info on the physic lecture. Where?
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
And when he eventually turns into a Dog, they'll say God is wicked.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Sasuwa(f): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
41lady:
I haven't seen any info on the physic lecture. Where?
check it again
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by mildflame: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
This MAGICIAN n his Actors
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by SIRRDIQ(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
AntiWailer:
No waste your data on that video ooo.

What breed is this ? dog ko. Sha no enter Calabar.

The guy did a poor job. Next time when you are paid to act like a dog , u don't combine Caucasian's barking with Lhassa Apso and the way German sherperd barks. grin grin.

Later he was sounding like a Rot. undecided

african and religion.

"Too many eediots, very few bullets."

Make I quote one wonderful guy on nairaland grin grin grin

Bross the next time i lay my hands on u.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
And they would call this religion of God mtswwww
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by franugo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ekeeyhandsome:
Lol.. Bros, abeg no carry this ur joke go calabar state ooo, coz the moment they see u forming dog.wat u hear next will be.. okon, brother see dog oo. Before u knw it,de don kill u once chop ur meat be that oo... even real dogs for calabar dey form monkey to be safe.. and u wey be full human being dey form dog... I pity u.. grin grin angry

Abeg show me some love.. it's my birthday.. like my comments for no reason biko..

Some of una sef dex do bday everydaygrin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Originalsly: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol... this Joshua guy got his people brain in lock!....any foolishness they would swallow without question...hook, line and sinker.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by bionictino(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Abeg, where the dog
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Glorealluv(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin grin
olillywales:
A video uploaded by TB Joshua's official YouTube channel Emmanuel TV purportedly shows a young man transforming into a ‘dog’ during a deliverance session. He started acting strangely even to the extent of eating one of his shoes. According to the video description:

"The demon within this young Liberian man is shockingly exposed, the entirety of his features contorting to the resemblance, movement and eerie sounds of a wild dog.
The 'delivered man introduced himself as Alexander Johnson after the prayer and explained that his problems began after he was sexually molested by a mad. Johnson his life was characterised by frustration and a serious ‘lust’ for women. Johnson said he had no memory of what occurred during the deliverance. "There is no way I could have done these things," he claims, insisting it was the influence of an ‘evil spirit’. He however and added that he was ‘completely free’ after the prayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5M_E5uCPgA

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-man-turns-to-dog-during.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
End tym church, grin
olillywales:
A video uploaded by TB Joshua's official YouTube channel Emmanuel TV purportedly shows a young man transforming into a ‘dog’ during a deliverance session. He started acting strangely even to the extent of eating one of his shoes. According to the video description:

"The demon within this young Liberian man is shockingly exposed, the entirety of his features contorting to the resemblance, movement and eerie sounds of a wild dog.
The 'delivered man introduced himself as Alexander Johnson after the prayer and explained that his problems began after he was sexually molested by a mad. Johnson his life was characterised by frustration and a serious ‘lust’ for women. Johnson said he had no memory of what occurred during the deliverance. "There is no way I could have done these things," he claims, insisting it was the influence of an ‘evil spirit’. He however and added that he was ‘completely free’ after the prayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5M_E5uCPgA

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-man-turns-to-dog-during.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
End tym church,
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by UncleSnr(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Emmanuella can do it better
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Emilord(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
the hustle is real
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by goodvision12(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
I thougt he actually turned to a dog.The caption of your post is misleading.
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by possibilita(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
This heading should be "man behaved like dog just to earn money" coz I have searched the internet and cant fine a breed of dog that looks like that.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by lomprico(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

Are you sure u have a bible?

That's not d bone of contention now. Answer my question first!
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Bonapart(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Excuse me!! I should change my place of worship cos of this show of shame Mind you I don't take all this serious, deliverance gotten by the word of God last forever but the one gotten like this may not last a week. Sorry bruh, I don't believe in this show you call deliverance.
you're walking in ignorance my dear

but one day you will know the truth
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Caseless:
grin
Yela bai. kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bonapart:
you're walking in ignorance my dear
but one day you will know the truth
Get out of here! pls
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Bonapart(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Get out of here! pls
alright thank you
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by xtervaganza(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
It's a human tragedy when you see smart and intelligent people believing there is a God somewhere watching them.

He loves them and would welcome them into his eternal paradise but he would gladly burn their parents for eternity while they rejoice with him

Does that even make any sense?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by KingRex1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Get out of here! pls
now i'm feelin u, unlike b4
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingRex1:
now i'm feelin u, unlike b4
How you feeling cos I asked him to get out?
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by KingRex1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
How you feeling cos I asked him to get out?
Yup, u no longer the naive uptight geh
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by bayinq25(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Idrismusty97:
LMAO cheesy. Chai! What have we been reduced to? Hustling don reach this stage?

On a lighter note, Judging from this face what breed of dog did he change to? grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3537005_2_pngfb5c81ed3a220004b71069645f112867
chihuahua

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
hahahahhaha
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by DrChukzy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
lomprico:

That's not d bone of contention now. Answer my question first!
Google is ur friend brotherly!
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by lomprico(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:
Google is ur friend brotherly!
I laugh at your foolishness bro! Happy Easter!
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Destinygrl(f): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
I was expecting to see a real dog

just wasted my mb mtchewww
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=AntiWailer post=44153471]No waste your data on that video ooo.

What breed is this ? dog ko. Sha no enter Calabar.

The guy did a poor job. Next time when you are paid to act like a dog , u don't combine Caucasian's barking with Lhassa Apso and the way German sherperd barks. grin grin.

Later he was sounding like a Rot. undecided

african and religion.

"Too many eediots, very few bullets."
I wasted my 168 MB on that useless vidéo. It was stage managed. The boy did a poor job

Make I quote one wonderful guy on nairaland grin grin grin

[/quote
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by kosokoadeyemi: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
End time as come
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by misscall247: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Queseda:
You'll never see such in an Oyinbo church, only in Africa! SMH
hahahahaha......my broda
Re: PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church by Harmony92(f): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lasveg:
And some losers will still give dis fake man their hard earned money...
u don't have d rite to judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.