Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Need Urgent Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Urgent Help (404 Views)

I Need Urgent Assistant / Urgent Help Please / I Need Urgent Help "Can't Find My Package" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help by salvation77177: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hello nairalanders,
I'm from the middle belt part of Nigeria. I was given birth to at the time of Sir Ahmed Bello, the Sardauna Of Sokoto.
My parents ignorantly named me SARDAUNA without knowing the meaning of the name. When I grew up, I realised I can't be bearing a name I don't know the meaning.
All efforts made so far yields no results. Please, especially fellow nairalanders from the northern states, if anyone can interpret the meaning of this name 'Sardauna to me, I will appreciate it.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Hands Over Two Female Bombers To Nigeria / 2.8kva Genset Seized From My Gate Man And Driven Away.owner Soliciting / Love: The Winning Strategy (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.