Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

2.8kva Genset Seized From My Gate Man And Driven Away.owner Soliciting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2.8kva Genset Seized From My Gate Man And Driven Away.owner Soliciting (399 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2.8kva Genset Seized From My Gate Man And Driven Away.owner Soliciting by cakpabio: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
1. Last Friday at Badore Ajah, My Security Man AB took my 2.8Kva GenSet to get fuel since they will not sell in Tanks. He boarded a bic on his way back after getting the fuel, they had a minor accident with an SUV on their way and broke his rare light. The Man chased them to my estate, after few seconds of argument btw He and the Bic rider/AB, while others were pleading for Mercy, he seized the GenSet and drove off, AB/Bic rider followed him and met him at a filling station and pleaded for Mercy, but to no avail, He insisted he pays N30k for the broken rare light. AB quickly left him to get his phone at home to call me and inform me of the situation whilst I was in the office, without getting the Mans No, nor Car plate No. Only to return back and the unknow Man had zoomed off. The SUV man has not showed up till date
Pls kindly plead that the Man or any one he has told the story contact me Clem on 08036236238/07037773233 and let negotiate so that I can collect my GenSet I agree the Security Man and its rider were at fault, but please dont take the law into your hand, temper justice with mercy.

Please nairaland admin kindly post at the top so that I can get my GenSet back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.8kva Genset Seized From My Gate Man And Driven Away.owner Soliciting by amunkita(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why not seize the okada too..

But seriously, that ur gate man dull like Buhari..

(1) (Reply)

Love: The Winning Strategy (3) / The Joy Or Pain Of Being A Parent! / South West PDP Bow To KASHAMU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.