Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,550 members, 7,827,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex (38657 Views)

Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by EnterPRO: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2016
HighIQ:
More

pls where is that swimming pool located and when was it added?

the only swimming pool I know of on oau campus is at the staff club.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by etibaba(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Uniben pool is Olympic standard, the indoor sport is just wow. Wen u see something of that nature i bet you will delete those pix u got up there.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by makabulchi(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2016
HighIQ:
MOre
Bros y u edit ds one nah....show dem d real pic
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Gassa007: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2016
bolt000:
Oga mi this your camera no try at all undecided.
You just wan fall Oau hand sha.. You can now see dumb uniport and uniben students even having mouth to talk.
What's having mouth to talk, you better watch it...if not of all these mods/banning sef mtcheew
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Tbamo(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2016
martineinstein:
oga,I served in ui; their sport complex of nothing compared to the of uniben and uniport

the truth is more than 80 % of those that come to UI only see the old sport complex, not many are willing to make the long walk/ drive to their new stadium/ sport complex.....i can bet in ur one year you never visited the Awo stadium complex it beats th Uniport stadium and I also served in Uniport and I'm doing my residency in uniben!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Einl(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2016
to maintain am go be real issue.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by swagifted(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2016
OP shey u no wan use clear camera ba?
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Gamesmart: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2016
HighIQ:
If you think sport is your line and you are seeking for the best school that can develop your talent more. I will advise you to consider Great Ife as a better option. Considering how greatly endowed this university is in terms of sports. Note, these pictures are just tips of an iceberg, as there are other indoor sports like gym , karate etc that may not appear here. Check some of them out

Photo Credits- Muyiwa Ogunnaike's Blog

BELOW IS OAU SWIMMING POOL. Located besides sports complex.Very close to Akintola hall female hostel. People that graduated from OAU before 2012, may not know this swimming pool.

Guy, you need to upgrade your phone.

What kind of pictures are these?

What year was your phone manufactured?

2003?

Modified: Okay. I just noticed the picture credit.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Jaymznewton(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2016
summerflame:
I won't agree with you on this post, the best school with good sport facilities is the UI, University of Ibadan, check out their sport complex and swimming pool

Lol
I laugh in Spanish
U....what?
Don't start the U I thing pls
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Jaymznewton(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2016
EnterPRO:

Behind SUB and not far from the main bowl

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by HighIQ(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Gamesmart:

Modified: Okay. I just noticed the picture credit.
BTW na me snap am. That just my blog
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by fashrola(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2016
@OP... did u use your front camera to take all dis pix?
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Bookiemart01(f): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2016
I think it was added around 2013.
It's right behind PHE department on that filed students cross to get to sport hall. It's beside those courts where students pray.

EnterPRO:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by bolt000(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2016
Gassa007:

What's having mouth to talk, you better watch it...if not of all these mods/banning sef mtcheew
mtcheww.. undecided
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2016
this is rubbish compared to What's in UNIPORT
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by genetics111: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2016
toideve:
UNIBEN's Sports Complex is better than this OP
Which UNIBEN ? Keep on deceiving yourself. Average Nigeria Student will consider OAU Several times before thinking of so called UNIBEN.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by beetle24(f): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2016
HighIQ:
the swimming pool is big. And I snapped it from where the spectators use to sit. So I can't get it all once and besides I don't what u mean by blue or whatever.
the pool isnt just big o it's Olympic standard thanks to NUGA games so wailers say what u feel like
...repping Oba Awon University....proud alumnus

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by wi5dom(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2016
LOL!!!!!! using the pic the OP uploaded, the camera could not enhanced her " beauty" and to be compared with what I have seen. The pool looks like they rear crocodiles there and dangerous to tourist.

UNIBEN IS FAR BETTER
#RepUniben
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by saintmark88(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2016
This one dey learn were Unibens sport complex dey nah
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2016
huntax:

Of my 5 years in that school, I never saw the swimming pool... I guess I didn't explore as much as I should have.
You have concluded already that you didn't explore. 2 swimming pools and Astroturf. But, Nigerian schools don't worth this hype.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by EnterPRO: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Jaymznewton:

Behind SUB and not far from the main bowl

wow ! thanks.

Bookiemart01:
I think it was added around 2013.
It's right behind PHE department on that filed students cross to get to sport hall. It's beside those courts where students pray.

thanks. so you finished from OAU too? cool.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by tsdarkside(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2016
we are building and building and building but nobody is using it...everyboy is sending their children abroad for education anyways...

so many universities in nigeria,but their are not optimaly used....too little revenue to mantain them....

jonatan is a moro n...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by toideve(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2016
genetics111:

Which UNIBEN ? Keep on deceiving yourself. Average Nigeria Student will consider OAU Several times before thinking of so called UNIBEN.

Sorry to hurt your feelings man
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Futurecrown(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2016
genetics111:

Who are the average Nigerian? And what are the parameters you used to conclude it?
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by bjcuntis(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

dude, stop arguing; you already proved my point, 'those places are more beautiful. Our football pitch is green, well trimmed' u don't have to be a good photographer just remember the world has gone 3d and now 4d, quality pics should be the norm.

Learn bro and quit arguing.
u sound jst like my big bro. Not saying u bigger than me tho. *tongues out*
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by christinie(f): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2016
It is near UNILAG guest house. Go check again. It's been there for a long time.

huntax:

Of my 5 years in that school, I never saw the swimming pool... I guess I didn't explore as much as I should have.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by hifaif1: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2016
HighIQ:
MR SEUN was OAU football pitch as beautiful as this in your time? I doubt it

I am not Seun but I attended the school too and trained on most of the courts. All these structures were renovated only cos of the NUGA so they were terrible during Mr. Seun's time there. The swimming pool was built for the NUGA. There was no swimming pool as at 2013.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Gamesmart: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
HighIQ:
BTW na me snap am. That just my blog

You need to re-snap. Those pictures are not it.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Looks better in these pictures.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Henycymama(f): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Olusanya333:
Funny thing is, someone will come here and shout "lovely" with an annoying exclamation mark at the back .

Lolzz, isn't it lovely??
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Nelson2014(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oga am sure u snap dis during NUGA......OAU sport complex is dangerous to train....no maintenance at all....DAT place is only good for hunting grasshopper

Mind u I stay in ife
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
bjcuntis:
u sound jst like my big bro. Not saying u bigger than me tho. *tongues out*

it's all bro, u officially have a big bro on nl. so how are you and how's your easter going? do enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer / Don’t Reopen Schools Now, Lagos Parents Tell Govt / FUNAAB Expels Michael Adewale Ifemosu For Writing Open Letter To VC On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.