Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... (3867 Views)

"Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) / Girl Gives Thanks To The God Of Iron Man (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by psp2pc(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
I bought a car last year (today makes it a year) , and I took it to my uncle to pray on it. I bought the normal schnapps for prayer and gave him some money too as gift.
he prayed elders prayer on it and later in the day he said to prevent accident happening to me in the car or the car itself I should make a sacrifice to ogun (god of iron) and I would have to use a dog or a tortoise.. although am a christian but not the spiritually religious type, and I believe in giving what belongs to caesar to caesar and what's God to God.
as an uncle I respect much as he always advice me,and also like a father to me,i couldn't say NO, although i was just curious to know how this type of things are done. so I gave some of his boys money to buy the dog and in the evening they sacrificed the dog. I didn't participate in the slaughter or sacrifice but I watched from afar. after deed was done I came back to lagos the next day, although i didn't put any faith in any ogun god as am a very careful driver I have never had any accident or crash. and the car hasn't given me any mechanical issue since that time till date.

so I got 3 questions.
1.) did I do the right thing by making the sacrifice, note am christian but not a religious person

2.) is it ogun that has been keeping my car crash-free, does "ogun" really protect from crashes

3.) has anyone here done such sacrifice to any god for any reasons.

Car is a Camry 2010 model..

Sorry for bad english

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by ojnnaco(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
You have said it all .. you said you believe in giving Caesar what belongs to Caesar and vice versal.. You have done it already ? what if I said its wrong ,how do u intend reversing it..
People will just take decisions on their on and later on be asking for suggestions...
Habaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by domopps(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op this is totally medicine after death........After you have successfully worshiped your Ogun which opinion do you still require here!

Meanwhile You and Your OGUN needs Christ!

Cheeeeers
Re: I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by psp2pc(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
I didn't mean to ask if it was right or not. am just asking what's your take on the issue.. @domopps u set you need OGUN, I didnt say I wasn't a xtain.
Re: I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
@op, what you did was right but don't' forget to give testimony in your church next Sunday.

I duff ma carrability to Ogun baba irin
Re: I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Odikwa serious and funny cheesy
Re: I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by domopps(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
psp2pc:
I didn't mean to ask if it was right or not.
am just asking what's your take on the issue..
@domopps u set you need OGUN, I didnt say I wasn't a xtain.

No you re not a Christian cos no one can market idol worshiping to a good Christian!

Cheeeeers
Re: I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by psp2pc(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
domopps:

No you re not a Christian cos no one can market idol worshiping to a good Christian!

Cheeeeers

I no carry christianity for head... like some hypocrites.
christian in church, devil anywhere outside church.
Re: I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by psp2pc(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
@op, what you did was right but don't' forget to give testimony in your church next Sunday.

I duff ma carrability to Ogun baba irin

you no well.
Re: I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by Roseey0(f): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op simple question u can nt even ask.

Topic should be "Ogun worshippers thread, let's renew our sacrifices"
Re: I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
at least u valued ur own traditional religion unlike some of us that craves at imported stuffs..
Re: I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... by Kingscollege(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2017
pls don't got to hell. ..YOU SHOULD BELIEVE IN GOD ALMIGHTY FOR EVERYTHING. ..

(1) (Reply)

Admission Screening Past Questions And Answers For Nigerian Schools / Sir Michael Negbenebor Kidnapped In Benin “we Have Paid The Ransom"- Daughter. / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend And Son Pictured Together During The El-clasico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.