Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

APOSTLE SULIEMAN Speaks Again On El RUFIA New Laws - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / APOSTLE SULIEMAN Speaks Again On El RUFIA New Laws (708 Views)

Killings In Nigeria: Paul Enenche Speaks Again, Calls For Self-defense / Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APOSTLE SULIEMAN Speaks Again On El RUFIA New Laws by highsoar(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Apostle Johnson Suleiman, a popular man of God and the president of Omega Fire Ministries, brought his Raw Power Crusade mission to Lagos state last week. In an interview with Vanguard the prophet talks about the miracles and healings which happened at the event, his upcoming birthday, and re-affirms his stance on the issue of preaching regulation bill proposed by Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state. Read the excerpts below:
Instead of fighting Christianity El-Rufai should fight poverty
Early this year, the Lord revealed the persecution of the Church from government and this has taken off from Kaduna state. I don’t have personal issues with any governor but I think there are better things for the governor to do in the state instead of fighting Christianity through the law banning the public use of speaker, issuing licence, etc., which are against divine order and the constitution that is supreme to the laws of any state.
People are living in poverty which appears he is less concerned about. If all he can do is to use his first one year in office to fight God, it is very clear that he won’t go far. I am even disappointed that men of God keep quiet at this ungodly manifestation. If we do not stop him now, other northern states will soon join him and this could turn Nigeria into a religious war.
Let me ask a question. Between Christians and Muslims, who caused air pollution more with the use of loud speakers? Christians used loud speakers three times a week, mostly on Sundays. Muslims pray with loud speakers five times daily, meaning 35 times a week. All we have said is no threat but from the presidency to the local government, whoever stands in the way of the church will go for it. All we are telling Kaduna state government by divine order is to revoke the law or it goes for it because most people who put him in power through voting are Christians believing that his tenure will put things right for the state.
Re: APOSTLE SULIEMAN Speaks Again On El RUFIA New Laws by Oyoyo11(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bold Man
Re: APOSTLE SULIEMAN Speaks Again On El RUFIA New Laws by thesicilian: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
In an era where many men of God are afraid to speak out against the government, this man is a welcome development
Re: APOSTLE SULIEMAN Speaks Again On El RUFIA New Laws by MrScript(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
My father my father..
Re: APOSTLE SULIEMAN Speaks Again On El RUFIA New Laws by Tboymessiah(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
el rufia hate christian i can remember what he said during jonathan regime against Ruben abati he said " if Jonathan is being accused of something that abati we said is because Jesus Christ slept wit marry" i know is one extremist muslim, and hater of christ
Re: APOSTLE SULIEMAN Speaks Again On El RUFIA New Laws by nnahernest(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEIMAN IS MY PROPHET,I DEARLY LOVE YOU DADDY,ANYTHING THAT WILL WANTS TO KILL YOU,LET IT JAM GOD AND DIE,YOU TAUGHT ME HOW TO LIVE A RIGHTEOUS LIFE,HE IS MY PROPHET AND I KNOW IN MY PROPHET LIES MY PROFIT.HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ARIAS ON MARCH 24TH YOU WHERE +1,AS YOU CELEBRATE MY HOUSEHOLD WILL CELEBRATE,
PLS CHILDREN OF THE PROPHET LET US CHAT ON WHATSAPP,07039476669

(1) (Reply)

Praying With The Name Of Your Pastor, Right Or Wrong? / Trapped Inside My Own Body For 12 Years / False Accusations Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.