Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Voice Of Nigerians; My Pen For Change! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Of Nigerians; My Pen For Change! (448 Views)

Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voice Of Nigerians; My Pen For Change! by Iamtundey1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
President Buhari might not be the Joshua that will take us to the promised land, but he can be Moses that will lead us through the wilderness. Even though he might not be the Joshua, I do not seek to compare him to Jonathan, because GEJ was not an option for continuity.
If you read all that was stolen, all that were lost and all not done, could we have continued with him? I wonder why some people still remain in delusion despite the reality of hugs resources squandered under the last
administration.
In a time we should be looking forward to some choice than to look backward asking "IS THIS THE CHANGE we clamour for"? When the Israelites left Egypt, yes they moaned, grumbled & complained, they want to go back to Egypt. They had forgotten all they suffered in
the hands of Egyptians.
They had lost faith in Moses
while in the wilderness. Their attitude cost them spending 40yrs for a journey of 40days. Yes there are challenges in Nigeria of course, even many of them. Yes the outlook is bleak.
Yes there are queues in petrol stations in with high cost and poor electricity. Yes the economy is bad, yes youths are still out of jobs, But these are all temporary.
The damage done by last regime over 14year cannot be relinquished easily.
You got to understand that, When a system is disrupted
for several years, there must be hiccups trying to restore normalcy.
When people have organ transplant the host body rejects it. Drugs are now given to suppress the resistance. Gradually, the whole body will accept the new body and things get back to normal.
There has been a change at many levels of govt. And usually there must be pain and discomfort associated with it. It is normal but to look back and say we should have continued? I say emphatically NO. We demonstrated the power of choice. We demonstrated we mattered as people. Collectively, we will defeat
those cartel and the monsters holding us back as a country and surely we will all get to the promised land.
I JUST WANT TO MAKE SOME COMMON SENSE...
As Lord Jesus risen today, may all dead portion in Nigeria receive live back...
Re: Voice Of Nigerians; My Pen For Change! by pendusky(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Iamtundey1:
President Buhari might not be the Joshua that will take us to the promised land, but he can be Moses that will lead us through the wilderness. Even though he might not be the Joshua, I do not seek to compare him to Jonathan, because GEJ was not an option for continuity.
If you read all that was stolen, all that were lost and all not done, could we have continued with him? I wonder why some people still remain in delusion despite the reality of hugs resources squandered under the last
administration.
In a time we should be looking forward to some choice than to look backward asking "IS THIS THE CHANGE we clamour for"? When the Israelites left Egypt, yes they moaned, grumbled & complained, they want to go back to Egypt. They had forgotten all they suffered in
the hands of Egyptians.
They had lost faith in Moses
while in the wilderness. Their attitude cost them spending 40yrs for a journey of 40days. Yes there are challenges in Nigeria of course, even many of them. Yes the outlook is bleak.
Yes there are queues in petrol stations in with high cost and poor electricity. Yes the economy is bad, yes youths are still out of jobs, But these are all temporary.
The damage done by last regime over 14year cannot be relinquished easily.
You got to understand that, When a system is disrupted
for several years, there must be hiccups trying to restore normalcy.
When people have organ transplant the host body rejects it. Drugs are now given to suppress the resistance. Gradually, the whole body will accept the new body and things get back to normal.
There has been a change at many levels of govt. And usually there must be pain and discomfort associated with it. It is normal but to look back and say we should have continued? I say emphatically NO. We demonstrated the power of choice. We demonstrated we mattered as people. Collectively, we will defeat
those cartel and the monsters holding us back as a country and surely we will all get to the promised land.
I JUST WANT TO MAKE SOME COMMON SENSE...
As Lord Jesus risen today, may all dead portion in Nigeria receive live back...

what are you saying pls?
Re: Voice Of Nigerians; My Pen For Change! by Iamtundey1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
pendusky:

what are you saying pls?
Do you mean you cant comprehend simple english words put together ? ? ? Or did i type those words in Arabic?
Re: Voice Of Nigerians; My Pen For Change! by pendusky(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Iamtundey1:

Do you mean you cant comprehend simple english words put together ? ? ? Or did i type those words in Arabic?

Abeg just find ur levels

(1) (Reply)

Group Urges Buhari To Declare 3-year State Of Emergency On The Economy / Fulani Herdsmen: Fayose Condemns Arrest Of 76 Igbo Villagers / Remembering Jonathan's Finest Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.