Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,178 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This. (750 Views)

Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! / Touching: Mums, What Would Do If You Experience This On Your Son's Birthday? / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Really got me down the memory lane.
I bath outside till the age of 15.
Ofcus I know some used shower and bathtubs from day one.
Funny enough, you see a kid battling the bath room with you at the age of 5. One question always erupt my mind.
What are they trying to hide?
#endtimekids
#digitalkids

Re: Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This. by youngaz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
well I stopped bathing ouside even b4 I was 7 paapa...bt my mum bath me lyk dat wellagrin
Re: Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This. by seunlayi(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
youngaz:
well I stopped bathing ouside even b4 I was 7 paapa...bt my mum bath me lyk dat wellagrin

y u stop?
wetin u wan hide @7?
Re: Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
seunlayi:
Lol
Blike u bath outside rch 20
Re: Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This. by SolexxBarry(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol,those good old days sha grin grin
Re: Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This. by youngaz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
see me see trouble ooo grin i was a big boy den nw nd by d way(whispering) d bae i was scouting was living next door
Josephamstrong1:

y u stop?
wetin u wan hide @7?
Re: Photo: You Ain't A Nigerian If You Didn't Experience This. by juman(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

When Your Granny Needs 15m For Surgery (pics) / Should I Abandon My Education Or Continue With It? / Please I Need Your Urgent Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.