Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Dare Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dare Tinubu (1397 Views)

I Dare Wike To Make The Video Public - Rivers Police Commissioner / El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. / Oyegun Dare Tinubu: I Won’t Resign As Feud Resurfaces After Edo Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dare Tinubu by sexybrooke: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
I dare tinubu to visit the US if the propagandist are hell bent on the credibility of this man as southwest leader, I dare him to visit the united states. if he get there and comes back I ll forever show my loyalty my loyalty to suppose lion of bourdillon

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Tinubu by sexybrooke: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: I Dare Tinubu by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
sexybrooke:
I dare tinubu to visit the US if the propagandist are hell bent on the credibility of this man as southwest leader, I dare him to visit the united states. if he get there and comes back I ll forever show my loyalty my loyalty to suppose lion of bourdillon

Will your loyalty make south south and southeast vote APC? until then, your loyalty means nothing to him.

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Tinubu by meforyou1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op, abeg o. Tinubu is wanted in US for certificate forgery and mafia drugs related offences. He can't even travel to Europe or any south American country for fear of repatriation to US

3 Likes

Re: I Dare Tinubu by meromero11: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
sexybrooke:

Who are you? Do you even have a reason to exist at all? Tinubu remains not only the leader if the SW but a leading light of all progressives in Nigeria. You hate him being the political leader of the Yorubas, a tribe you and your likes hates so much. I have decided to always support anyone being castigated unjustly. Tinubu and the Yorubas did nothing to warrant this level of hatred against them by the you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dare Tinubu by SleekAboki: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tinubu is a known drug Lord in Chicago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare Tinubu by bettercreature(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
sexybrooke:
Are you alive? TINUBU was one of PMB'S entourage during his decembers visit to usa

3 Likes

Re: I Dare Tinubu by sexybrooke: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
meromero11:

Who are you? Do you even have a reason to exist at all? Tinubu remains not only the leader if the SW but a leading light of all progressives in Nigeria. You hate him being the political leader of the Yorubas, a tribe you and your likes hates so much. I have decided to always support anyone being castigated unjustly. Tinubu and the Yorubas did nothing to warrant this level of hatred against them by the you guys.
my dear I mean no disrespect for the young man after all he is the only politician that stood firm to his political Ideology even when others were Jumping ship he stood on what he believe and now The result has yielded but I visited a yoruba friend in Philadelphia this afternoon and his issue came up and a nigerian guy over there from edo said he can't come to the states and go back without the FBI questioning and possibly detaining him so I decided to bring it to my friends on nairaland for their view so no disrespect bro
Re: I Dare Tinubu by Siberia101: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
sexybrooke:

Kids stop posting trash...Tinubu has aways attended his kids graduation in the USA....

learn to read plssssss
Re: I Dare Tinubu by tolu24(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=sexybrooke post=44162662]I dare tinubu to visit the US if the propagandist are hell bent on the credibility of this man as southwest leader, I dare him to visit the united states. if he get there and comes back I ll forever show my loyalty my loyalty to suppose lion of bourdillon[/quote
God punish you for what you just wrote cuz na false information Tinubu was in us when Obama was campaigning for second term, I could remember you pple were accussing him of insurburdination.
Re: I Dare Tinubu by meromero11: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
sexybrooke:
my dear I mean no disrespect for the young man after all he is the only politician that stood firm to his political Ideology even when others were Jumping ship he stood on what he believe and now The result has yielded but I visited a yoruba friend in Philadelphia this afternoon and his issue came up and a nigerian guy over there from edo said he can't come to the states and go back without the FBI questioning and possibly detaining him so I decided to bring it to my friends on nairaland for their view so no disrespect bro

No wahala. Sorry bro if I was damn too harsh.
Re: I Dare Tinubu by Ojukwufrank: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
meforyou1:
Op, abeg o. Tinubu is wanted in US for certificate forgery and mafia drugs related offences. He can't even travel to Europe or any south American country for fear of repatriation to US

At your age of 48, you still lie for a living, no wonder your kids dont respect you. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Dare Tinubu by Ojukwufrank: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
sexybrooke:

Stop saying what you dont know, google is your friend. He was in US last year. Stop the lies bro.
Re: I Dare Tinubu by meforyou1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

At your age of 48, you still lie for a living, no wonder your kids dont respect you. Smh
27 year old tunde salam, dwarfish oshogbo closet islamist, it is your papa that is 48 years old

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Tinubu by Ojukwufrank: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
meforyou1:
27 year old tunde salam, dwarfish oshogbo closet islamist, it is your papa that is 48 years old

Who the hell is tunde salam, Ogun kill you and tunde salam. You are very dull, at your old age you are a disgrace to your kids. Shame

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Tinubu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
meforyou1:
This statement of yours really got me laughing aloud. Truly this nairaland could be a relieve most times. I can't just stop laughing. Brother you get mouth ooo...

1 Like

Re: I Dare Tinubu by DaBullIT(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Who be you,?.
Persona non grata

Will Tinubu hear?

NO

by bye
Re: I Dare Tinubu by tolu24(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: I Dare Tinubu by PentiumPro(f): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
meromero11:

Lolz. igbos are angry with Tinubu for kicking out Jonathan that was giving them food.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Threatens To Expose Justice Mary Odili / How Ajayi Boroffice Forged Certificate To Get NASENI Appointment / Electricity Dips To 1600MW Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.