Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Prepaid Meter, My Observations. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prepaid Meter, My Observations. (1197 Views)

How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound / My Prepaid Meter Is Reading At A High Rate / How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Metre Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepaid Meter, My Observations. by leaderWills(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
As you all know, the Prepaid PHCN meter is being installed in all most every house in lagos. The benefits is you pay for what you use, therefore no more Nepa wahala. But when you dey share light with your neighbor for face me, I face you house and your neighbor na teacher and you be business man or mechanic and he always iron his cloth and you don't, when the unit runs out; he expects you share the bill equally with him for a new unit.
So much quarrelling have erupted from this scenario in so many places in lagos and has led to casualty. I would advised installation of prepaid meters mainly flats and if to be placed in public houses and compound, each person should have their's as this will eliminate the series of fight as a result of prepaid meter wahala. This is my observations, tell us yours.
Re: Prepaid Meter, My Observations. by kilonso001(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
I don siddon on top my akpoti dey observe
Re: Prepaid Meter, My Observations. by layzie: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
A meter for each apartment should sort out this issue
Re: Prepaid Meter, My Observations. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
layzie:
A meter for each apartment should sort out this issue

Op u hear?
Re: Prepaid Meter, My Observations. by blank(f): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
If it's free, no disco will sink in money to install separate meters in face me I face you. It's not economic for them. If you want your own separate meter, pay for it and live in peace.
Re: Prepaid Meter, My Observations. by leaderWills(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
blank:
If it's free, no disco will sink in money to install separate meters in face me I face you. It's not economic for them. If you want your own separate meter, pay for it and live in peace.
If they could afford it, it would have been fixed for them. Not all have such means and remember is not what you can carry about when leaving.
Re: Prepaid Meter, My Observations. by blank(f): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2016
leaderWills:

If they could afford it, it would have been fixed for them. Not all have such means and remember is not what you can carry about when leaving.

I am just telling you the reality. The discos are in business. If the payback period for the meter is too short, it makes no business sense to separate the meters just because some people will fight over recharge.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland/politics / 8 Dead , Accident Along Bafoussam/mbounda Road In Cameroon – Photos / Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.