Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,302 members, 5,864,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 07:15 AM

How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound (7500 Views)

How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Buhari Keeps Mute As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC / My Prepaid Meter Is Reading At A High Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound by richysleeks: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Has anyone one here knows how to mute the beeping noise of the prepaid meter circle in Red on the attached image? The one circle in blue was the one I was using before and muting it was straight forward. One thing I noticed about the new one is that the beeping stop by 7pm or there about and start again 7am the nxt day reportedly

Re: How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound by sarleeym: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
The code to stop that meter from beeping is 045 (then press the red button). Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
To stop the annoying beeping sound, just input this code 04 followed by the red button.
Re: How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound by vertueptime: 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pls wht do those numbers indicate on the meter, ie date, units and i dnt knw the rest
Re: How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound by jitela: 11:23am On Jan 07
Date, time, the units you've used and the units you have left.
Re: How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound by Zeejoks: 3:42am On Jan 30
Plz am sorry...I know diz will sound odd but how do I unmute the alarm after muting it.
Re: How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound by Dipz: 7:56pm On Sep 16
sarleeym:
The code to stop that meter from beeping is 045 (then press the red button). Thank you.
Thanks Man

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Facts About “Goût De Diamants”. The £1.3M Champagne. / What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? / Cash Register Distributor In NIgeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.