Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics (32746 Views)

Building Of Awka Inner Streets By Obiano / Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS / Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by glacswhite: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
princejones:
Bro you have fail cos that is not ekenna rather that is okpu_umobo as that flower you saw is the frontage of later day saints headquarters

Yah Okpulo Umobo...is underrated but is one of the most beautiful place in Aba...beautiful environment houses and Hotels...

But Ohanku,Uratta,Obohia and PH rd...is like hell on earth...is jst like a dump and sewage ground

2 Likes

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by glacswhite: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
I'll post the current state of Ph rd...and NNDC ongoing work at Crystal park Ave
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by AGBANLA: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=onomefm post=44180392]

i was posted to abia state last year but i refused to go, i redeployed.
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Ugwoji101(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ihe ejiri mara aba wu uzo ojoo,ihu aba ga ahu uzo ojoo.
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by TerrorSquad(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oga, show us Ariaria international market
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by iSlayer: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
boneruns:
How this thread made homepage is baffling.

I hate Nl mods. so s*****!
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Pheals(f): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
menix:

so if ur room is so neat, how come u look dirty

Is ur room in a brothel

dirty ...you better use acid wash your eyes. By the way it's not a brothel we leave in a bungalow and I was staying in a better room ... Where are you staying " gazebo? " cheesy cheesy

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Bbklopsy: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yea, thats okpunoumuobo,i can even see my house in d pics
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by chudionu58(f): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ikpeazu's multi billion naira loan is fast drying up; that's the cause of all these slow down of construction work, don't be deceived that they were product of any prudent financial management.

1 Like

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by joeshed(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2016
LADIES AND GENTLE MEN, I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT ABA IS GRADUALLY GETTING BETTER AND RECOVERING.. ABIA STATE GOVT UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF DR.IKPEAZU IS WORKING!!

2 Likes

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by okwentency: 4:20am On Mar 29, 2016
ascendo:
Why didn't you show us Faulks, PH rd, Omuma rd, Eziukwu rd, Uratta rd, old express rd, etc?
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:59am On Mar 29, 2016
asha90:

Real aba. Stop deceiving people cheesy
Pics taken from just one location pls think positive

1 Like

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2016
asha90:

Pics taken from just one location pls think positive or stay positive

1 Like

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2016
asha90:

Pics taken from just one location pls think positive or stay positive Rome was not build in a Day

1 Like

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by londoner: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2016
joeshed:
LADIES AND GENTLE MEN, I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT ABA IS GRADUALLY GETTING BETTER AND RECOVERING.. ABIA STATE GOVT UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF DR.IKPEAZU IS WORKING!!

It is not words (even in capitals)nthat will convince people it is pictorial evidence.

1 Like

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by hopilo: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2016
ascendo:
Why didn't you show us Faulks, PH rd, Omuma rd, Eziukwu rd, Uratta rd, old express rd, etc?
it will be gradual, if under 1year and fall in oil price he did these, let give it to the governor. it is not easy Buhari is a testimony to the fact that it is not easy.
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Abagworo(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Okezie Ikpeazu has given Aba more facelift than what they got in previous 16 years but its not uhuru yet. Aba suffered from long term wicked neglect and will take at least 10 years of dedicated infrastructural investments to get it considerably decent.

Focus should be more on the successes recorded thus far which will encourage the present leadership to do more. More importantly Abia should play opposition cautiously as they need federal assistance to succeed. The task ahead is too enormous.

To Okezie Ikpeazu I say more power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by B2mario(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2016
livhorgng:
Please name the roads/streets you took thise pictures cause I know aba have changed as am here too but I wish to know the streets/roads you took this pictures some looks fake and may be GRA. Let's talk about those areas that matters.

I'm going to show bunch of Awka pix on this thread today, so that people will compare backward Awka with advanced and modern Aba.

Chino has touched the tail of the sleeping super Mario. I've woken up, no sleeping back.

1 Like

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by B2mario(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
There are really some senseless fools masquerading as Igbos, disgracing themselves online. People old enough to have grandchildren, displaying their stupidity as if it's their birthright. Only a fool wouldn't know who that animal is and his intentions..

Chino is not an Igbo, he's an impostor. But my problem is that the real ndi anambra can not caution him. Now we are going to do the madness together.

God bless Abia and Anambra too, sisters with same destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by AstraNetwork: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2016
You are just pained because the truth was exposed!

We are waiting in the trenches to further expose the hellish nature of Abia State in general. There is nothing modern about Aba, as the whole town is littered with horribly bad roads and mountains of wastes and refuse dumps. There is no government in the entire Abia State. The state is a good example of zoo and the most backward State in entire Nigeria. cool

Accept the reality, Aba is CURSED as well as the entire Abia state. Aba is the worst and most backward town in Nigeria by all standards.cheesy

Bring your madness on..

[s]
B2mario:

I'm going to show bunch of umuahia pix on this thread today, so that people will compare backward Abawith advanced and modern Aba.

Chino has touched the tail of the sleeping super Mario. I've woken up, no sleeping back.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by AstraNetwork: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2016
By the time we are done you would have realized that your madness is a learner where me I dey.. cheesy cheesy

ABA is worse than hell cool

[s]
B2mario:

Chino is not an Igbo, he's an impostor. But my problem is that the real ndi anambra can not caution him. Now we are going to do the madness together.

[/s]

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by B2mario(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2016
shamecurls:

Ngwa road and inside grin

God fire your papa buttocks, why must you seek to see the bad side. Must every part of a city receive equal govt attention?
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by betteABIAState: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2016
B2mario:

God fire your papa buttocks, why must you seek to see the bad side. Must every part of a city receive equal govt attention?

There is no point insulting people. Aba is not different from a dead wood. Before you attack me, I am nwa-Aba.

2 Likes

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by betteABIAState: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2016
undecided
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by B2mario(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2016
betteABIAState:
I believe the guy is right. Aba is hell and even worse than what it is being painted here. I know Aba wella, it is a sorry sight and brings a lot of shame to the Igbos. All the pictures posted here are all ABA. There is no doubt about that bro! I think Abia state is cursed to remain like this as the worst place in Nigeria. Entire Igbo-land has left Aba and Abia state far behind. I weep for my state of Abia!

Chino u can quote me with different monikar, I know your medicine I'm coming.
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by AstraNetwork: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2016
OGB, I am waiting for you, your own case na akamu case. I will further unleash mayhem here and now. Bring on your madness fast, let us test madness with madness.. cheesy

Abia State is CURSED. Kill yourself but that is the FACT! cool

[s]
B2mario:

[/s]
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by betteABIAState: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2016
B2mario:

Point of correction I am not chino but I must always stand for the truth all the time. awum nwa-aba.

1 Like

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by SycophanticGoat: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2016
B2mario:

Of course I know that the 50 years old man with no atom of shame is not Igbo, including that Fulani boy called Abagworo claiming to be from Imo state. Only foolish Igbos on here will join those them in these kinda childish behaviours they exhibit online.
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by AstraNetwork: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2016
We are waiting as we do not believe in too much infantile talking parade but action.. cool

Maybe you fools do not see when Chidiebere(customized13,inlandtapan etc) was all over the place courting trouble, you did not see him? cool

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by SonOfEl(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
AstraNetwork:
You are just pained because the truth was exposed!

We are waiting in the trenches to further expose the hellish nature of Abia State in general. There is nothing modern about Aba, as the whole town is littered with horribly bad roads and mountains of wastes and refuse dumps. There is no government in the entire Abia State. The state is a good example of zoo and the most backward State in entire Nigeria. cool

Accept the reality, Aba is CURSED as well as the entire Abia state. Aba is the worst and most backward town in Nigeria by all standards.cheesy

Bring your madness on..

[s][/s]

Cursed? And yet they produce some of the best minds and hands on this earth. Aba made products still sell in a lot in naija and other African countries. Abia graduates makes waves all over the world and you are here ranting.

I have been to aba, and it is not as bad as you guys claim. Only gullible people fall for antics suchs as yours in order to downplay abia. May envy and hate not kill you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by SonOfEl(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
AstraNetwork:
OGB, I am waiting for you, your own case na akamu case. I will further unleash mayhem here and now. Bring on your madness fast, let us test madness with madness.. cheesy

Abia State is CURSED. Kill yourself but that is the FACT! cool

[s][/s]

Calm down dude, hating a state won't add a kobo to your pocket.
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by B2mario(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
I've gone all the parts of Awka, I must confess that indeed Awka is very beautiful and maybe more beautiful than my home city... But I see this as something that is very imperative for me to show some pix to prove my point. Awka is developing tremendously and not as backward as people thought it to be.

Pls, I don't want anybody to ask me to show the dirty parts of Awka cos I really want to project the beautiful nature of my sister state capital Awka.
I start the case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures / Nigerian Arrested With Millions Of 'fake' Currency In Ghana (photos) / Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.