Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics (32749 Views)

Building Of Awka Inner Streets By Obiano / Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS / Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by AstraNetwork: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nonsense, go and focus on your own state. I will match you picture for picture whenever you are ready to mad. I am still waiting for your madness so we can test who is more mad..

[s]
B2mario:
I've gone all the parts of Awka, I must confess that indeed Awka is very beautiful and maybe more beautiful than my home city... But I see this as something that is very imperative for me to show some pix to prove my point. Awka is developing tremendously and not as backward as people thought it to be.

Pls, I don't want anybody to ask me to show the dirty parts of Awka cos I really want to project the beautiful nature of my sister state capital Awka.
I start the case.
[/s]
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by EmeritusMbaM: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Abia is dead and nothing is working there. Pathetic
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by glacswhite: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is how u guys will achieve Biafra...idiots always comparing them selves (Dirty with Dirtiness) that black man mentality...always trying to see he brother never makes it...Rubbish set of people...Stupid attitude always saying the are the best while they are the worst...imaging Aba thread has gotten 24 thousand view jst two days...and 80% hatred and 20% testimonies ...
The worst part is that those hatred are also also from our fellow Igbos...and we all know who they are,their state and their behavior...
All their money are in the West and they call Yoruba's Coward...leaving dia place as a visiting ground 6 days in a year...who is the coward...
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by B2mario(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
glacswhite:
This is how u guys will achieve Biafra...idiots always comparing them selves (Dirty with Dirtiness) that black man mentality...always trying to see he brother never makes it...Rubbish set of people...Stupid attitude always saying the are the best while they are the worst...imaging Aba thread has gotten 24 thousand view jst two days...and 80% hatred and 20% testimonies ...
The worst part is that those hatred are also also from our fellow Igbos...and we all know who they are,their state and their behavior...
All their money are in the West and they call Yoruba's Coward...leaving dia place as a visiting ground 6 days in a year...who is the coward...

Abia is always better, forget the haters. One day all them will hug transformer.

At least Abia is far better than Anambra, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo and Ondo state.

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by B2mario(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Now compare with this:
AWKA

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by scorpio2013: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
An old picture
asha90:

Real aba. Stop deceiving people cheesy
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by chinology: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Abia state is CURSED! cheesy

[s]
B2mario:

Abia is always better, forget the haters. One day all them will hug transformer.

At least Osun is far better than Abia, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo and Ondo state.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by chinology: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Umuahia is more or less a rural town. Stop posting useless pictures from Abia state because it is only the cursed Abia state that looks like that. This is Awka below, tell us when the rural Umuahia will ever have a super infrastructure like this? Maybe in the next 200yrs?cheesy

[s]
B2mario:
Now compare with this:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by chinology: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. FG is yet to create a state that Abia will be better than. But that is the reality B2mario(OGB). cheesy

Abia state is CURSED

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Flaunt His Style As He Leaves His Residence For A Meeting. Pics / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans In The Eyes Of The Law By Lawrence Nnoli / BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.