Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money (1339 Views)

No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / No Money, No Erection!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by tallfish145(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
I want to get married to a woman who had a baby girl for me on 16 of July 2016 but money issue is becoming an hinderance to me.The reason i chose that date was that it is both me and my daugter's birthday and you can imagine the sweetness of the wedding ceremony.Please can someone help me out with a good job so that i can actualise my dream?Thanks
Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by godfrey01(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
The lord is your strength... But wait oh... Hkw come you impregnate a girl way you never pay for her head.. Na wa for you oh....

5 Likes

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by MRBrownJ: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
i suggest you get your priorities RIGHT and seek to better the situation for your family with that said "good" job you are seeking, instead of some BS wedding!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Marry on credit ....

4 Likes

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by xpac01(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
You no get job you go dey bleep person daughter Your konji really get mind o!

7 Likes

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by Yuneehk(f): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Marry on credit ....
Haba mana! Oya lend him the money cheesy
Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by Richy4(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
There will be more 16 July coming up in future...... The bottom-line is how both of u feel about each other..

Incase u could not actualize it this year, do not be angry about it..... U got what a lot of people have been looking for...
Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by Ahmed0336(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Just postpone am to next year July maybe before then things fit don jel
Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by akinloluwao: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
We like deceiving ourselves. You know you don't have money and you fix wedding date. Anyway manna can fall from heaven. Goodluck bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
tallfish145:
I want to get married to a woman who had a baby girl for me on 16 of July 2016 but money issue is becoming an hinderance to me.The reason i chose that date was that it is both me and my daugter's birthday and you can imagine the sweetness of the wedding ceremony.Please can someone help me out with a good job so that i can actualise my dream?Thanks
Joker! wait till you get a job before coming here to talk marriage, okay...

2 Likes

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by corisande: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Na wa!
No money No job but you don fix date for wedding
please set your priorities right! a job first

1 Like

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by Cultured(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
@OP

Great men always live at the periphery of conventionalism. Consider it.
Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by slimyem: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
What a man! What a joke! grin grin

On the long list of people I'd truly regard as needing HELP, you don't come close.
I hope you find what you are looking for.

3 Likes

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by Fadamant: 3:38am On Mar 28, 2016
@Op, there is eternal wisdom in the saying: First thing, first.

1 Like

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by EfemenaXY: 6:03am On Mar 28, 2016
If you hadn't brought a child into the picture, I would have said hold till you're financially ready.

Go for a no-frills court / registry wedding. Then later on go the trad / church wedding when your financial situation improves.

2 Likes

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by babythug(f): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
There are all manner of jobs out there these days. You've given literally no details about your qualifications or skill sets so even any intending helper wouldn't know what it is you can offer as a potential employee.

Please repackage yourself if indeed you are looking for employment

2 Likes

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by tallfish145(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
babythug:
There are all manner of jobs out there these days. You've given literally no details about your qualifications or skill sets so even any intending helper wouldn't know what it is you can offer as a potential employee.

babythug:
babythug:

K.thanks
Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by tallfish145(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
babythug:

I am an HND holder with administrative and secretarial job experience.
Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
What your heart can imagine, your hands will eventually reach it. Go for it, no slacking. Grace, grace, grace!

1 Like

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by obiaguna(m): 12:38am On Mar 29, 2016
"imagine the sweetness of the wedding" Lol - sums up the type of man you are but what do I know. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by GoldenJAT(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
D last time I checked, u cn still gt a loaf of bread 4 400 at most... Invite d gals parents and pple u felt shud b there, and u r gud 2 go.. If u refuse 2 follow my advise!!!
Then na just Bleep DE PLAY WITH UR DICK.
Re: I Wants To Get Married 16 July This Year But No Money by olashas(f): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Torrei Hart Wishes Ex-husband Kevin Hart & Eniko A Happy Married Life / How To Safeguard Your Hard Earned Naira From Further Loosing Value. / Pls My Sick Mum Needs Urgent Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.