Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Best Online Dating Website - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Best Online Dating Website (645 Views)

Find Nigerian Singles, Hot And Sexy African Singles From This Online Dating Site / Are Nigerians Really Ready For Online Dating. / List Of Dating Website For Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Online Dating Website by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Please, whats the best online dating website. Badoo just dey tire me...you send messages, no replies and the few replies, they always begging for money...Isnt there a proper dating Nigerian website that actually works?!!
Re: Best Online Dating Website by davidblack007(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Badoo is shit! lipsrsealed
Re: Best Online Dating Website by StrRock: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please, whats the best online dating website. Badoo just dey tire me...you send messages, no replies and the few replies, they always begging for money...Isnt there a proper dating Nigerian website that actually works?!!

Man, now no one is using Badoo, because this application is outdated and only rich dad look for young whores there. I don’t know what kind of nigerian sites there are to find my soulmate, but I know one site on which my best friend found love. He is Filipino and he constantly claims that he was very lucky when he came across https://matchmaker.lk/. This is a site that allows you to find your soul mate in Sri Lanka. In addition, the trick is that this service also offers wedding organizations. So it seems to me that if you move to Sri Lanka and register there, then you can meet your potential wife. It seems to me that this is just a great idea smiley

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of / I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.