Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Did You See This Picture Moving - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did You See This Picture Moving (1111 Views)

Meme This Picture! / Don't Spoil The Fun, Keep It Moving - Add Yours / This Picture Was What I Saw On Facebook This Morning,.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You See This Picture Moving by hizaya61(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
did you see this picture moving yes or no ?

2 Shares

Re: Did You See This Picture Moving by babym7681(f): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
No! of course
Re: Did You See This Picture Moving by divinehand2003(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
No
Re: Did You See This Picture Moving by Destined2win: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Those pictures are not moving...but they seem so.

Just use your hand and cover 4 of them and focus on only one, then you will see that it is static but once you remove your hand, they will seem to be rotating. There should be a name for that phenomenom
Re: Did You See This Picture Moving by ify2nyce(f): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
its moving very fast cheesy
Re: Did You See This Picture Moving by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Destined2win:

Just use your hand and cover 4 of them and focus on only one, then you will see that it is static but once you remove your hand, they will seem to be rotating. There should be a name for that phenomenom

you are right o....U get sense sha
Re: Did You See This Picture Moving by osesology(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op, I am very sober tonight, so that question is not for me. But my friend here who has obviously taken more bottles of beer than usual, is swearing on his mother's grave that all the objects are actually rotating 360 degrees!

1 Like

Re: Did You See This Picture Moving by Sabadon(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
e move o
Re: Did You See This Picture Moving by fuckshit: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
fυςking true;
An optical illusion (also called a visual illusion) is characterized by visually perceived images that differ from objective reality. The information gathered by the eye is processed in the brain to give a perception that does not tally with a physical measurement of the stimulus source.
wikipedia grin grin
Re: Did You See This Picture Moving by goodmorning40: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
E dey moveoo
Re: Did You See This Picture Moving by Destined2win: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sempumping:

you are right o....U get sense sha
Wetin you go come give me wink
Re: Did You See This Picture Moving by osesology(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
ify2nyce:
its moving very fast cheesy
Bros, how many bottles you dey on?

(1) (Reply)

The New Coat Of Arm / 10 Ways Impress Your Girlfriend/partner/crush This Christmas!! / TB Joshua Should Learn From This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.