Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

10 Ways Impress Your Girlfriend/partner/crush This Christmas!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Ways Impress Your Girlfriend/partner/crush This Christmas!! (1112 Views)

₦20Billion Or Your Girlfriend, Which One Will You Save?(Photo) / My Girlfriend And I (can U Do This To Your Girlfriend) Hilarious Joke / Rush Hour Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Impress Your Girlfriend/partner/crush This Christmas!! by mickeyjay16: 12:46am On Nov 25, 2016
[img][/img]
OK Christmas is here again. to be frank this is not the best time to be looking for a girlfriend so i advise you my brother. if you don't have a girlfriend , don't bother looking for one this Christmas , unless you've got enough raba to waste but if not bros just chill till 2017 maybe around march after valentine(if you are a broke ass nigga). lol. girls these days are very desperate considering the harsh economy ''buhari palava'' they wouldn't thick twice before draining you of all your cash. they come in form of movie tickets, Kfcs , shoprite etc. so if you are not a big boy i mean if you don't have the raba . please just remain single this Christmas .unless you'll be so broke like you never experred it. anyways the case is different if you have a girlfriend or lover you are trying to impress this Christmas. this goes out to all my lovers out there.( please if you don't have a girlfriend and dont plan to have one this Christmas just gerra out here lol . just kidding..)

1. GET HER SOMETHING SHE ALWAYS WISHED SHE HAD BUT NEVER HAD ..

when i mean something she never had , i don't mean mean a Bugatti or Ferrari or Mercedes G wagon.(but buy it if you have the money she will love you forever) simple things she wished she had. i cant categorically tell you what she wants my brother. because i don't know your girlfriend. but what girls actually want are very simple things that they don't even know about , solve her riddle and she could do anything for you this Christmas!!

2.SEND HER GIFTS...
this might look like a normal thing but seriously it is not. giving her gifts no matter how small they are goes a long way especially if she has feeling for you. you can get her jewellery like bracelets and the rest of them. teddy bear and other stuff . some girls find this romantic.(if you know girlfriend wont like this idea please don't try it) you can Find the latest photos of you and your girlfriend from Instagram and Facebook and wherever and print them. send it to her in a framed picture and she wont leave your arm this yuletide.

3. CHANGE YOUR ROUTINE...
This really works especially for married couples or if you have been with your gf for a long time (guy just marry her) if what you do every Christmas is just go out and lunch and stuff , try doing something else. make sure you re alone with her. don't bring your friends. if you have kids .try and get a baby sitter.so that you can be alone with your partner. if all you do in bed is missionary, try to step up your game this Christmas. if you don't do pre-intimacy . try it sir click here to see various bed position you can try. step it up. she wont forget it

[img][/img]

4.SHOW INTEREST IN HER INTEREST..
You may think you are doing this already.. it may be true. but there is always something she has been persuading you to do all year . but you have been turning your back to it . now is the time to face it. it might be she has been convincing you to visit her parents, marry her( if you not ready please dont do it). go with her to church and stuff like that. just act like you love every bit of her . and she would be yours this yuletide.

Read More:http://365naijablog..com.ng/

Re: 10 Ways Impress Your Girlfriend/partner/crush This Christmas!! by mickeyjay16: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2016
OK Christmas is here again. to be frank this is not the best time to be looking for a girlfriend so i advise you my brother. if you don't have a girlfriend , don't bother looking for one this Christmas , unless you've got enough raba to waste but if not bros just chill till 2017 maybe around march after valentine(if you are a broke ass nigga). lol. girls these days are very desperate considering the harsh economy ''buhari palava'' they wouldn't thick twice before draining you of all your cash. they come in form of movie tickets, Kfcs , shoprite etc. so if you are not a big boy i mean if you don't have the raba . please just remain single this Christmas .unless you'll be so broke like you never experred it. anyways the case is different if you have a girlfriend or lover you are trying to impress this Christmas. this goes out to all my lovers out there.( please if you don't have a girlfriend and dont plan to have one this Christmas just gerra out here lol . just kidding..)

1. GET HER SOMETHING SHE ALWAYS WISHED SHE HAD BUT NEVER HAD ..

when i mean something she never had , i don't mean mean a Bugatti or Ferrari or Mercedes G wagon.(but buy it if you have the money she will love you forever) simple things she wished she had. i cant categorically tell you what she wants my brother. because i don't know your girlfriend. but what girls actually want are very simple things that they don't even know about , solve her riddle and she could do anything for you this Christmas!!

2.SEND HER GIFTS...
this might look like a normal thing but seriously it is not. giving her gifts no matter how small they are goes a long way especially if she has feeling for you. you can get her jewellery like bracelets and the rest of them. teddy bear and other stuff . some girls find this romantic.(if you know girlfriend wont like this idea please don't try it) you can Find the latest photos of you and your girlfriend from Instagram and Facebook and wherever and print them. send it to her in a framed picture and she wont leave your arm this yuletide.

3. CHANGE YOUR ROUTINE...
This really works especially for married couples or if you have been with your gf for a long time (guy just marry her) if what you do every Christmas is just go out and lunch and stuff , try doing something else. make sure you re alone with her. don't bring your friends. if you have kids .try and get a baby sitter.so that you can be alone with your partner. if all you do in bed is missionary, try to step up your game this Christmas. if you don't do pre-intimacy . try it sir click here to see various bed position you can try. step it up. she wont forget it

[img][/img]

4.SHOW INTEREST IN HER INTEREST..
You may think you are doing this already.. it may be true. but there is always something she has been persuading you to do all year . but you have been turning your back to it . now is the time to face it. it might be she has been convincing you to visit her parents, marry her( if you not ready please dont do it). go with her to church and stuff like that. just act like you love every bit of her . and she would be yours this yuletide.

Read More:http://365naijablog..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Between This Two Sisters:who Is More Beautiful? / Random Jokes (lmao) / Vicky The Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.