Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Father Rapes 12-year Old Several Times, Aborted Her Pregnancy, Leaves Her Lying - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes 12-year Old Several Times, Aborted Her Pregnancy, Leaves Her Lying (474 Views)

PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Rapes 12-year Old Several Times, Aborted Her Pregnancy, Leaves Her Lying by narapollo: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
At 12, the world of Queen (surname withheld) has literally turned upside down. Her dreams are crumbling as she undergoes medical treatment owing to alleged abuse by her father, Bamekpa.
Her injuries are serious enough to warrant urgent surgery in one of the hospitals in Yenagoa, Bayelsa
State.
Queen is no doubt in pains. At a point, she bled profusely from her private part.
Her father, who hails from Imiringi, Ogbia Local Government Area, Bayelsa State, allegedly started to defile her at the age of 11.
He was alleged to have serially raped and eventually impregnated her. Then he forced her to abort a four-month-old pregnancy through a crude process that currently threatens her life.
Queen told Operation Rescue (OPER), a human rights group, led by Princess Elizabeth Egbe, that she ran away from the house when she could no longer bear her father’s devilish craving.
She said: “There was nobody to help me. He kept doing it despite my efforts to stop him. It was a painful and violent experience. I ran away from home because there was a time I bled so much from my private part.”
Sobbing, she said: “When I became pregnant and he heard about it, he handed me over to a lady who took me through an unsuccessful process of abortion. I have been suffering series of health issues after the abortion.”
Speaking on the travails of his niece, her uncle, David Apigi, expressed shock at the way she was allegedly
violated by her father.
He said: “My niece told me the trauma she has been passing through in her father’s house and how her father has been using her, turning her to his second wife. read more at[url][http://www.technetcruz.com/2016/03/father-rapes-12-year-old-several-times.html#more]
Re: Father Rapes 12-year Old Several Times, Aborted Her Pregnancy, Leaves Her Lying by klassykute(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
end time papa
Re: Father Rapes 12-year Old Several Times, Aborted Her Pregnancy, Leaves Her Lying by Yuneehk(f): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
A man who's supposed to protect his daughter from "wolves" out there is now the wolf. Shameless father!

(1) (Reply)

•••bad Habit••• / Cultists Did This To Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation (graphic Photo / Clash Between Igbo's And Hausa's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.