Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) (71741 Views)

Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries / Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital / RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by 247frolicboss(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2016
A presenter on Television Continental, TVC, Wale Fakile, has reportedly been arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend.
Fakile, who co-presents ‘Trends’ and the popular, ‘Question Time’, was arrested on Thursday after he left his girlfriend, identified only as Mandy with many bruises after an alleged brutal assault.

Mandy had exposed her boyfriend on Facebook and he was reportedly arrested after a Facebook user received a distress message from her.

Mandy’s post on Facebook reads: “I am Mandy, my supposed boyfriend that works with TVC, beat me yesterday to stupor with bruises all over and he said there is nothing I can do about it because he is rich and works with TVC and am poor.

The case was said to have been reported to the Ministry of Women Affairs and the Management of TVC.

A source at TVC, Lagos state, hinted DAILY POST that the allegation was seemingly true.

The source who spoke on condition of anonymity, told our reporter, “Yes, I think it is true because my attention was drawn to the situation a while ago.

“Fakile and his manager, a female, just came into our office (at Ikosi, Ketu) to meet with the management.

“We are at a standstill at the moment because if upon investigation, it is really true as it seems, then…” the source stopped.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/19/tvc-presenter-arrested-over-brutal-assault-on-girlfriend-in-lagos-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Fmartin(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
Beating somebody has become politics abi?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 19, 2016
improper angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by praxisnetworks: 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
praxisnetworks:
beat u? How, where, when? Were you tied to the spot? Or an olosho forming wife? I do NOT believe that. TVC staff are well cultured until I hear his side... I refuse to believe such hullabaloo.

No sane man should beat a woman...... however it seems you're interested in ruining his career from what you have been posting around....were you dating him 4 love or because he's attached to TVC?

Now am forced to define violence: Violence is defined as all ACTIONS, WORDS, ATTITUDES, STRUCTURES AND SYSTEMS that prevents a person from attaining his or her full HUMAN POTENTIALS!

Actions= Physical violence....domain of men mostly
Words n Attitudes= Psychological violence....domain of women mostly
Structures and Systems= Government domain mostly.
NB the three are intertwined!
How did they meet sef....

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by dealslip(f): 12:45pm On May 19, 2016
You sef wetim you do? and is that the lizard that beat you up there.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Cheks01(f): 12:47pm On May 19, 2016
Beast every where

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2016
No matter what never, ever hit a woman, just walk away.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Mekus68: 12:49pm On May 19, 2016
Hope he presents the video of his beating his gf on T.V
Lolz

8 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 19, 2016
The lady must be really foolish, what's the use of reporting him to the authorities when you're not even his wife Like seriously, you're supposed to be grateful to God for delivering your hide from a potential wife-beater rather than seek cheap popularity on-net.

He's rich and you're poor, so what? If you're not interested in his money, you would be happy to leave him and leave this attention seeking you're doing undecided

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by byteem: 12:54pm On May 19, 2016
247frolicboss:
Morning All. I just got these pictures now from a Facebook contact , with this message : Dnt publish my name pls, am pass Mandy, my supposed boyfriend that works with TVC, beat me yesterday to stupor WIth bruises all over and he said there is nothing I can do about it because he is rich and works with TVC and am poor.

We have reported the case to Ministry of women affairs and management of TVC , this will be properly investigated as the victim is seeking for Justice.
UPDATE: He has been arrested !

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-tvc-presenter-beats-his.html

cc lalasticlala

SO ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE HE HIT U COS U SAID SO... WHATS TO SAY UR NOT BLACKMAILING HIM..

WHATS TO SAY UR NOT A PROSTITUTE WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE CHEAP BOX...

WHATS TO SAY UR NOT A BITTER EX GIRLFRIEND WHO IS OUT TO GET SOME POUND OF FLESH COS HE DUMPED U..

WHATS TO SAY UR NOT A DISGRUNTLED ILL TEMPERED BEETCH WHO IS ACTING SPONTANEOUSLY AND WILL BLAME THE DEVIL LATER IN TEARS .. WE SEE THIS EVERY DAY ..

WHATS TO SAY UR NOT A DISGRUNTLED JEALOUS BEETCH WHO IS OUT TO DESTROY WHAT SHE CANNOT HAVE.

THIS TO ME IS A HOAX ... UR A JUST A BBEETCH WHO IS TRYING TO RUIN A PROMISING MANS CAREER.. AND THATS SAD..

WE HAVE SEEN LADIES FRAME MEN WITH WORSE... SO NICE TRY.. AM NOT BUYING IT....

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by tuzeriouz(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2016
beating up a woman for any reason is just inexcusable! it doesn't in any way solve any matter. it rather breeds revengism. say no to woman abuse! Buh the bae no even fyn self. those lips eh, if they cry for u, definitely u will leave the house for her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by supaman04(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2016
if for real, dat guy needs to be whooped badly too dats fuckn insane

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by praxisnetworks: 12:58pm On May 19, 2016
Just a gold digger and attention seeker who never loved the guy from d word go....how are we even sure she's telling da truth?

Suigeneris93:
The lady must be really foolish, what's the use of reporting him to the authorities when you're not even his wife Like seriously, you're supposed to be grateful to God for delivering your hide from a potential wife-beater rather than seek cheap popularity on-net.

He's rich and you're poor, so what? If you're not interested in his money, you would be happy to leave him and leave this attention seeking you're doing undecided

11 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Pamelayoung: 1:02pm On May 19, 2016
Beat? Those looks more like an infection to me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Pamelayoung: 1:03pm On May 19, 2016
Beat? Those looks more like an infection to me, esp d one near ur mouth that looks more like a boil

8 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by praxisnetworks: 1:09pm On May 19, 2016
Stop that! Ssssh!!!
tuzeriouz:
beating up a woman for any reason is just inexcusable! it doesn't in any way solve any matter. it rather breeds revengism. say no to woman abuse! Buh the bae no even fyn self. those lips eh, if they cry for u, definitely u will leave the house for her

8 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by nwosunnanenye(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2016
A positive word is enough for a wise

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by amuokuko: 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
The guy sef no beat you else u no go get power dey snap ur deflated boobi show us..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by VampireeM(f): 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
he said there is nothing I can do about it because he is rich and works with TVC and am poor.

please am I the only one that saw this?? Hmmm! Na by force to ve boyfriend? She is a leech... why wont the guy treat her anyhow when she has already called herself POOR with poor intellect

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by dmartinz: 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
I think this lady should find a more creative approach to blackmail. You were beaten and had all the time to walk back home with the fresh looking wounds and undressed to take pictures?

7 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by janvier27(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2016
Having bad mouth and inferiority complex can lead to battering. Nothing however justifies violence.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by designguru: 3:13pm On May 19, 2016
I do not know Nairaland as become a platform where ladies how try to blackmail their boyfriends for reasons best known to them. My question is, what is she trying to achieve with this post? If you were beaten by your boyfriend, the best way ti handle it is to report to the proper authorities and get him arrested. There are agencies in Nigeria and even Lagos state has an office for this crime. This is the best way to handle this.

It is clear that something is fishy here hence why she brought it to Nairaland. Unfortunately, she didn't give us her name but she was able to put up the guys picture knowing that people will know him. This is not fair and i think ladies should try and handle issues with their man fairly. Because you know he is a media personality and seen everyday you feel you can destroy a young man's career. If he actually did this, then he should be arrested and let him face the law. Trying to blackmail a young man with all these isn't the right way to go. This story is on other blogs also and sources told me that she story was sponsored. Is this true? Let us be fair in our dealing please.

If a young man assaulted you this way, please get him arrested and let us see if its true or false. Stop blackmailing a young man because you know he is on TV and you can damage his reputation.

For me, i do not believe this story. Please what is the lady's name?

11 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Ruq: 3:34pm On May 19, 2016
nwosunnanenye:
A positive word is enough for a wise

Yeah right.

Never hit black widows.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by dre11(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2016
na wa

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by oneda(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2016
here is mine

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by lonelydora: 5:09pm On May 19, 2016
Any man who beats a woman is not fit to be called a man. It takes maturity to hold your anger whenever women run their mouth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
mo ma fooor keh.....ibudo BABA LABEORUN

2 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Ugogabriel(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
Too bad
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Lincoln275(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2016
Question of d day indeed

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Michellla(f): 5:12pm On May 19, 2016
and when you see them on tv you'll think they're sane

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.