Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? (1003 Views)

Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations / Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian / House Of Representative Compel Multichoice To Adopt Pay As You Go Package Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2017
I am a compact plus subscriber, due to work and phcn issues I only watch Dstv like 3 hours a day or so. Went to renew my subscription and was told to pay N3,950 as I still had balance remaining in my account. I paid N3,950 instead of N9,500. I hung around and noticed other subscribers were told the same thing.
Has Dstv started pay as you go
Re: Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2017
It would be good if they started that.
Re: Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? by SuperSuave(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2017
E go make sense o
Re: Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? by tukdi: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? by torres89: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Truidstar:
I am a compact plus subscriber, due to work and phcn issues I only watch Dstv like 3 hours a day or so. Went to renew my subscription and was told to pay N3,950 as I still had balance remaining in my account. I paid N3,950 instead of N9,500. I hung around and noticed other subscribers were told the same thing.
Has Dstv started pay as you go

please tell me u ain't happy
Re: Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? by ise82(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2017
It will be nice ooo
Re: Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? by ikp120(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is good news mehn. It's only in a PAYG setup that one can have something like balance in their account. I hope the balance doesn't expire after 40 days sha.
Re: Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yes i noticed that too on their eazy self center webpage, but those people craze gan. @OP dem fit cut you off unexpectedly
Re: Has Dstv Covertly Started Pay As You Go???? by CallMeGrace(f): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
I hope you are fine? I can't reach you.

(1) (Reply)

Music Video: Olamide - Wo / Quick Way To Watch Local Channels On Roku Tv. / BBN: For Calling Out The Show, Biggie Gives Tacha A Sewing Machine, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.