Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) (62474 Views)

Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act / Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos / Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why all these heavy make up nah. She's more beautiful and attractive without them sef
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by breakeven: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Senator yerima of zamfara loading...
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
christinie:
She is only 14 and doesn't need any make-over let alone a heavy one.

Pretty talented girl by the way, and very hard-working too.
amebo how do u kno she's hard-working from super story? De way u pple comment eeh...if u like call me hater i wount vex

1 Like

Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by Allosaurus: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:
Even 10year old with you in a room you would fvck her. Your joystick is uncontrollable
Yes, even if she claims 10 years with this face and stature, i'd f+-k her. undecided
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by DrinkWater10: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
And i used to think that age falsification was synonymous to footballers alone. Musical artistes and actors have now caught the craze.
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by HRich(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Allosaurus:

Yes, even if she claims 10 years with this face and stature, i'd f+-k her. undecided
you need Jesus.
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by sunshine1974(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Movingcoil:
Because today na my birthday, I drank three bottles of star in the morning around 8a.m. I felt a little tipsy not drunk. Imagine since 5pm I've been having this uncomfortable feeling like headache and so on, I just vomited now and felt a little comfortable.
What is actually wrong with me?
find ur way to synagogue, ur villagers are after u.
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by Ralphdan(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
This woman is 32 quote me anywhere grin
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by Mayflowa(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Na which kind 14 year old carry make up for face like dis? Abeg STOP sexualizing our children. We are not like the disgusting Americans. cool

You really don't know America. You find so many Virgins under 18 here. How can u even reach them for sex when there are laws protecting them.

On make up, you hardly find university students making up. They are virtually natural. You need to live among them to know they have upright morals

1 Like

Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
I wish her luck in her endeavours. Pray God gives us kids that will love to achieve alot on their own. Amen
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by Mayflowa(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
pretydiva:
14 yrs shocked..na wa oo.. only God know hw she go be by d time she clock 20

Na all dis kind people dey quick marry cos of their stature

That is baby fat. She will lose it as she grows up
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by Wallade(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
She doesn't really look like a 14 years old.

Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Akshow:
Make up is suppose to enhance beauty, Ironically in her case the make up aged her plus ten years. She looks 24
After when dem (Konji people) rape her,people go say na underage. Mtcheew
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by ediku208: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Did some 1 noticed that she looks like Mrs Obama!!!!!!
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by IamAtribalist: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mayflowa:

You really don't know America. You find so many Virgins under 18 here. How can u even reach them for sex when there are laws protecting them.

On make up, you hardly find university students making up. They are virtually natural. You need to live among them to know they have upright morals

cool My friend I know America pass you. They even have beauty pageants for 4 year old girls -with makeup and lipstick and everything. Abeg swerve for one side. Make better pesin pass. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by Exxit(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Na which kind 14 year old carry make up for face like dis? Abeg STOP sexualizing our children. We are not like the disgusting Americans. cool
make up is sexualizing?? how? i think you have sexual issues running in your mind.
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by davspog2(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
This one 14 Issokay....she would soon come and give us a revised edition of her age very soon just like kiss Daniels
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by icybeth(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
14 indeed. She is 25 years old
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by Spybradd: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
IamAtribalist:

hey watch it,niggga...
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by esosuo: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
14 Years. For dis fully grown woman with all the endowments ,the world have really changed cos d last time I checked 14years no far from starting puberty ,looking cute and old sha
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by DrakeOkonkwo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
I never knew there exist acting age too..let me go and invite SEN Yerima to see this.
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by IamAtribalist: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Exxit:
make up is sexualizing?? how? i think you have sexual issues running in your mind.

cool Who be this one? STOP projecting it is YOUR mind that is rotten to the core.

1 Like

Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by jashar(f): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
she's cute but the make up is to heavy for her abeg. Let her youth and freshness show... there'll be enough time to pile the make up on later in life abeg. I personally feel as long as 'teen' is still in your, forget about make up.
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by paechocs(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
football age.... sorry* celebrity age....
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by Irishrena1(f): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
14 like this? Then she needs to work on herself. Select the kind of products she rubs on her skin and be mindful of the kind of things she eats. She needs to look he age so she doesn't wear out before.....
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by christinie(f): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol.

Adikam:
amebo how do u kno she's hard-working from super story? De way u pple comment eeh...if u like call me hater i wount vex
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by imtfans(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
she nor fine sef.make i pass yeye dey smell
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by Cholls(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by ajatim(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Movingcoil:
Because today na my birthday, I drank three bottles of star in the morning around 8a.m. I felt a little tipsy not drunk. Imagine since 5pm I've been having this uncomfortable feeling like headache and so on, I just vomited now and felt a little comfortable.
What is actually wrong with me?
Maybe the gods are angry...Anyway dats an indicatn dat u shd stop taking it.
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by toprealman: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
she looks 30
Re: Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) by Kingjohn28: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hw can she be '14' and born into d family of eight an she is d 4th born dat means her father no even give space for her mother 2 breath...Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family / Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.