Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos (43883 Views)

22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) / LASTMA Officer Marries Another LASTMA Officer In Style (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by HeavenTree: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
What can I say?
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by joey150(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
refiner:

yea dear....and most importantly I refine money!grin
like drug money to legit money?
Or blood money to church money?

Well na fuel i really want sha
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Funkychic(f): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
dainformant:
'This is a confirmation that love knows no boundaries'... This lovely couple tied the knot in style recently in a well publicized wedding ceremony....Despite the visible inequality in height between the groom and bride, the cute couple overcame all criticisms as they sealed their union in a big way...May God bless their marriage....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/see-different-couple-who-tied-knot-in.html

Holy Mosesss!!!
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by kizitokings2018(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin love can move the mountains...
money can move sky scrapper...
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Dirkcoyt: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Chivee:
You go shock.. The physical size/appearance of a man has no direct bearing on the size of his Middle-Leg oh... Make you dey there nah.. You. Think say the woman never test the waters?
So you dey think say this man fit get huge dick? My friend comot that thing. Not possible. He maybe thick but can't be long.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Dirkcoyt: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2016
faites:
They would now go and start producing more dwarves that would come into the world only to be discriminated against.
Research has shown that the dwaf gene dominates most of the time.

That woman is really not doing her children a favour.

They should save the last dwarf for me.
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Dirkcoyt: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2016
faites:

Guy, u better put the sentimentality aside and start using ur brain. Who told u that u have no control over dwarfism?
Do you know the kind of societal issues those guys go thru? Do u have a friend who is a dwarf? Can u befriend or marry one?

It is because of this silly sentimentality that an AS genotype person would go and marry another AS calling it love.
Grow up.
you're a realist, we can be friends. I've always look for people who see through the prisim of reality before idealism.
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by dnatz(f): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Aduku don marry again? Which money him get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / The Weirdest Igbo Wedding Story By A Twitter User / The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.