Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

AAU Update Bringing AAU Students Togeher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU Update Bringing AAU Students Togeher (432 Views)

AAU Students Protest Again Over Fees Hike / Good News For Aau Students:aau School Fees Reduction / See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU Update Bringing AAU Students Togeher by Stephen6229(m): 5:51am On Mar 28, 2016
AAU Update The Number One AAU page on facebook
Social media is the quickest and most effective means of information dissemination. That's why I created AAU Update page to disseminate information to the entire AAU students

What AAU Update offers:
-Latest Updates of News and Gist on Campus and happenings outside Campus which are True and Rumour Free. Total eradication of rumor spread in campus
-Direct from the school noticeboard on any information that needs to be passed across to the students and direct information from the bulletins..

AAU Update a platform for #TrueTalk and No Rumors...
In a campus of unending rumors from different social media platforms.
I saw a need for a means through which quality and True News could be disseminated to all AAUITES... and the only way to achieve that is through this platform
AAU Update

AAU Update is the answer to that need.
In need of True Information.
It is my utmost desire to let us know that information is one of the tenets of academic fortification, and as such, the dissemination of information cannot be restricted to the main campus alone, because the College Of Medical Sciences and the Emaudo Campus are parts and parcel of the AAU community.
Information they say; is power, and misinformation or misinterpretation of information begets misconception, which in turn leads to rivalry. Through my page AAU Update I've ensured proper and authentic information to the masses of AAU students.
Admin (Stephen Ikhane) even promised to update AAUITES about what's going on in Main campus, College Of Medical Sciences and Emaudo campus
I will continue the good work which I have started with AAU Update
Search for AAU Update page on facebook

Add AAU Update on whatssap +2348134177650 or ping us via 334968C6
Re: AAU Update Bringing AAU Students Togeher by xender(m): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2016
cool shocked

(1) (Reply)

Christian Student Union Representatives Wanted Urgently / ESUT Loses Accreditation Over Sack Of 153 Lecturersk / Final Year Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.