Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k (3578 Views)

See How Four Secondary School Students Were Recorded Raping Schoolgirls / Good News For Aau Students:aau School Fees Reduction / Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by Davidchitah(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigeria Lacks Tomorrow.

Months ago Edo state students were in sorrowful state because the tuition fees of new intakes into the Ambrose a Alli University Ekpoma was inhumanly inflated by the Governor (who is not a comrade). This resulted to majority of AAU aspirants who merited admission rejected the admission because the fees was no more for the poor. Even the few who accepted the admission up till tomorrow are still finding it difficult to meet up with payments. This is not painful and markable enough for AAU Students. They can easily be fooled. Sometimes I begin to wonder what is 'school' and what is the use of education to Nigerians. By now because of the precarious history of nigeria politicians, I thought Nigerians especially youths should learn not to be fooled again. But with what I saw this morning nigeria is dead among the living.
For two thousand naira only, AAU students are willing to go to Benin to campaign for APC. The way and manner they were writing theirs names (for students residing in Rev. Martins hostel) with comments such as "at least 2k Na some tin, e reach me take do one or two tins). I felt heartbroken. I expected this students to have brain by now, and not to be blind by now, but it seems Nigerians are destiny for doom. What are Nigerians learning?

3 Likes

Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by Raydos: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
pinshure!
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by Mrjo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Raydos:
pinshure!
watin u won takem do?
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by JohnFrankling(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Risking their lives for 2k abeg God help them with journey mercies we knw wan hear any ugly report
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by CezarThaViruz(m): 5:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Omo this shit is bad and e dey naija blood.
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by IbBarham(m): 5:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Na wa ooooo.... May God help us in this country
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by hope4nigeria(m): 5:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Mrjo:
watin u won takem do?
but the Topic read "SEE"
So there must be picture.

1 Like

Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by sulakishop(m): 5:42am On Jul 16, 2016
That is appalling lugubrious and has caused me an emotional laceration
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by Henrodah(m): 7:25am On Jul 16, 2016
From the day that beast Oshiomole stepped into power in 2008, it has been one increment or the other, little did we know he was using 'it' in building his own semi-private university somewhere in etsako! And he's always the first to open his mouth to accuse other politicians....since my days in aau, I was never a fan of him.
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by Sleekydee(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2016
that Na One month subscription money Na, abeg whr d register? lol
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by Seungid1(f): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Weird!

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by paiz: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Bad
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by NaturalGod(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2016
God help us
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by chumakk: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Any reasonable person knows that the future of nigerian youth are uncertain
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by Maryclaire1(f): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2016
this economy can make one do crazy thing for just #500.may God help us .
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by Simopy(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2016
Maryclaire1:
this economy can make one do crazy thing for just #500.may God help us .
Amen o.. Everything is just turning upside down.

1 Like

Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by joery6(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by joery6(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by omodave(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nor mind those yeye students
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by Dolazee(f): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
shocked
Re: See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k by SuperSuave(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Female Student Goes Missing On Her Way Home From School (Photo) / 6 Things You Must Keep Private If You Want To Succeed / Unimaid Second Batch List Of De/ume 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.