Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos (22495 Views)

Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by shamecurls(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2016
God bless the Nigerian Army!
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by offiongoffiong: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by xxgig(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
If it were the muslims that started stonning at the chiristians....
They would have started shouting muslims are always looking for trouble.
Now tell me was it the muslims or chiristians that caused the fight
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE
why do you think those arrested are not Muslims?
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by erusen: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
where in that post were they saying they were Christians, do you even know the meaning of ethnic-religious crisis?,has the case even be investigated?,have their intentions even be sorted?so anybody stoning muslins are Christians, abeg shut the hell up,already playing victim this early morning
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by dandollaz: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2016
Before the stone throw what happened?zombies trying to portray xtians as trouble makers smh.
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by tinktanker: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2016
I can bet u it's only Christians dat were arrested n b4 d stoning of Muslims something must have ensued for Dat to happen but dey will not say dat part

2 Likes

Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by squanta(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Please stop this Islam is peace talk, if I throw u stone u throw me 7.2mm hot silver bullet bah! Indeed peaceful, even in our old testament as christians we were told that its an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, not an eye for eyes, tooth for teeth. Islam is a cancer to the world, early detection would have cured it by wiping out such barbaric religion. Religion of piss....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by HUMAN22: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2016
gud jab
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by aishmuhd(f): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2016
blithe2nice:
Hmmmmm. Northerners and crisis,be like bread and butter ,
because dat is what the southern wnt to see & hear. but underneath it, d southern states are worsened; rituals killings, kidnapping, baby factories, armed robbery, militancy etc.

All we need for Nigerian is prayers & oneness but not to rejoice over another region woes.

1 Like

Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:

Are you serious about that or just joking?

3 Likes

Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by klax(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:

You NEED HELP in capital

2 Likes

Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by Rexyl(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2016
hmmm... Taraba, Benue ... it is glaring that the helpless and defenceless indigenous people have resorted to pursuing various means to defend themselves against Fulani herdsmen who have terrorised various communities of the States, killing people and taking over their lands while the army was unwilling to respond as expected. This military response will translate to victimization of the indigenes if the troublesome invaders are untouchable.

1 Like

Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by tinktanker: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2016
squanta:

Please stop this Islam is peace talk, if I throw u stone u throw me 7.2mm hot silver bullet bah! Indeed peaceful, even in our old testament as christians we were told that its an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, not an eye for eyes, tooth for teeth. Islam is a cancer to the world, early detection would have cured it by wiping out such barbaric religion. Religion of piss....
didn't u c his name? Very dirty Muslim name

1 Like

Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by Rexyl(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:

you should speak for yourself if you know and practise peace. Making a general statement will only prove you wrong, What happened yesterday in Pakistan where children and women were bombed, leaving several people killed and many wounded for celebrating Easter also proves your claim wrong. Pls learn to speak for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by tinktanker: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2016
dandollaz:
Before the stone throw what happened?zombies trying to portray xtians as trouble makers smh.
don't mind them. We all knw Islam is demonic
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by valarinz: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2016
politricks:
One of the areas that the president has undoubtedly succeeded is in the military sector.
Once a military man, always a military man.

1 Like

Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by serendipityF: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Truth be told, from my own little experience, most of these guys causing this religious crisis are not even muslims! Good Job for arresting them

2 Likes

Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by ojimbo(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Fela said so but we promised him hell fire. what is happening today? say No to Religion
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by kingsclass: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2016
politricks:
One of the areas that the president has undoubtedly succeeded is in the military sector.
What is the military waiting in flushing out the Fulani herdsmen that are occupying Agatu and some other places in Benue.This same herdsmen will slaughter and destroy communities at will without any challenge.It seems that the military selects places where they will go.Believe you me if any community attacks the herdsmen you will see them killing and arresting people from such community.Our military should not be biased
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by olayinka63: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:
how many of the Muslims causing religious crisis in kano,Kaduna and other northern state have the useless army ever arrested people leave the poor souls to protect themselves against Fulani and boko haram attack
In know people like you will still display your hypocritical behaviour. Why can't you address the topic directly. Is it because the topic is on the positive side of Muslims? Even your lord can sense the hypocrisy that is embedded in your heart
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by Sayelabola(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2016
IdomaLikita:

You took it right out of my mouth. Hausa Fulanis are untouchable.. Fulani herdsmen are never arrested. It is only the Christians who get busted for fermenting trouble. I have said it before, Northern Christians need to do something shocking to be left alone. Instead of stones, why not throw grenades, (happened in Jos and nobody was arrested). Biased Military!

The military is not biased as you think my brother.

It is only the officer in charge / in power who could give a biased order base on his believes, tribe, religion and sentiment.
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by demoore1(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Flexherbal:
Our military has been very active this days. Any body in support of violence should be made to face the law.
Active my ass...how many Fulani herdsmen have they arrested...Ewu awusa.
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by gabriel74: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
hungryboy:
Nice one,
But Oga soldier, why una never arrest any of the fulanis were destroy communities for Benue?

they are ontop of the matter
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by caphone: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Beat them mercilesly and charge them to court. Bunch of hungry looking mofo's
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by Skako(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:
how many of the Muslims causing religious crisis in kano,Kaduna and other northern state have the useless army ever arrested people leave the poor souls to protect themselves against Fulani and boko haram attack
if na Muslim do that u for don dey shout islamization loading 99%
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by mukhtara446(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why i don't know why almost nobody address the issue properly they want to start a war soldiers intervene quickly and restored peace and someone asking why cause it happened in jos and if its muslims that start it they will not be arrested it's hard to believed your own did a bad thing but that will not stop the right thing to be done you can start a war but you can't end it be Wise be safe
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by demoore1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
mukhtara446:
Why i don't know why almost nobody address the issue properly they want to start a war soldiers intervene quickly and restored peace and someone asking why cause it happened in jos and if its muslims that start it they will not be arrested it's hard to believed your own did a bad thing but that will not stop the right thing to be done you can start a war but you can't end it be Wise be safe
As you are typing this shit, Fulanis herdsmen are destroying farms in benue, Enugu and many other states but the soldiers will ony arrest the vilagers and not the herdsmen....Can you explain that?
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by iyb(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Taraba is a predominantly Christian state and the Christians always look for trouble with the Muslims but fools in nairaland will always like to pin it on Muslim.
Just look at the guys captured and you know there are Christians not Muslims
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
we are not impressed yet, not until one fulani is arrested and prosecuted.
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
[s]
Flexherbal:
Our military has been very active this days. Any body in support of violence should be made to face the law.
[/s]

Like they are facing it in Agatu.. HYPOCRITES.!!
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by hajhud: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:
if u don't have brain go look for one pls.
Re: Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos by Cityguy: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
The religious identities of those arrested were not stated so I wonder where those vilifying Christians got that from. Nigerians are not only Christians and Muslims, there are others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Declines Assent To Maritime University Bill, One Other / Kano Guber: Appeal Court Has Lost Jurisdiction To Correct Errors - Olanipekun / Pictures On the New 1,000 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.