Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. (785 Views)

Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by kingdompropty: 6:24am On Mar 28, 2016
From recent observation, I have discovered that the following is a criteria for joining and maintaining membership of APC- A Party. Confused.

1. Lies - Like Lie Mohamed, you need to take a crash course on how to lie effectively, Kachukwu is yet to enroll.

2. Buhari is the national gods while Tinubu is the Sw regional deity and they do no wrong.

3. Like the almajiri, your ability to say rankadede will earn you more stars.

4. Like witchcraft, wave the wand(broom) and say your wish and it is done. The don't live in reality.

5. You must learn to be a perennial promise breaker.

These are some quick things I have noticed about this strange party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by blackpanda: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2016
[[s]quote author=kingdompropty post=44173745]From recent observation, I have discovered that the following is a criteria for joining and maintaining membership of APC- A Party. Confused.

1. Lies - Like Lie Mohamed, you need to take a crash course on how to lie effectively, Kachukwu is yet to enroll.

2. Buhari is the national gods while Tinubu is the Sw regional deity and they do no wrong.

4. Like witchcraft, wave the wand(broom) and say your wish and it is done. The don't live in reality.

These are some quick things I have noticed about this strange party.[/quote][/s]

EYAH, OP you seem so pained! Sorry ehn

1 Like

Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by kingdompropty: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2016
blackpanda:
[[s]quote author=kingdompropty post=44173745]From recent observation, I have discovered that the following is a criteria for joining and maintaining membership of APC- A Party. Confused.

These are some quick things I have noticed about this strange party.[/s]

EYAH, OP you seem so pained! Sorry ehn

I couldn't have been more pained than those millions that queued to vote and are still on fuel queue till this moment. Shmm.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by gozmok1(m): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Op i will shield you against the resident zombies that will invade this place shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Watch how they will come and attack op character without attacking what he wrote

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by kingdompropty: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2016
gozmok1:
Op i will shield you against the resident zombies that will invade this place shocked

My brother they are still in the filling stations across Nigeria buying fuel at 150 per litres.

Zombism is when you buy fuel at 150 and still come to Nairaland to shout say bubu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by kingdompropty: 6:39am On Mar 28, 2016
vsaintchigs:
Watch how they will come and attack op character without attacking what he wrote

Na their way na embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by blackpanda: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2016
kingdompropty:

I couldn't have been more pained than those millions that queued to vote and are still on fuel queue till this moment. Shmm.

Grow up already! Your childish rants are irritating.
Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by myfantasies(f): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2016
kingdompropty:

My brother they are still in the filling stations across Nigeria buying fuel at 150 per litres.

Zombism is when you buy fuel at 150 and still come to Nairaland to shout say bubu.
I bought 220 at d black market yesterday angry

Cos d filling stations don't have fuel

4 Likes

Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2016
U fit promise zombies anything and they will believe you with all their hearts e.g i will pay every youth 5k i will make $ equal to naira ..abeg apc members lend me money without collateral i will pay back 2mao

2 Likes

Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by kaziblake(f): 7:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Childish.
Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2016
A point to note is that APC didn't vote Buhari into Power..... Nigerians did. More than 70% of them are not in a political party.

In as much as I hate lies and hypocrisy.... I despise your insults on APC.
Here's my take...... Give both parties the freedom to speak and criticize themselves for us

1 Like

Re: How To Be An APC Member: Very Sad But True. by kingdompropty: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
blackpanda:

Grow up already! Your childish rants are irritating.

How? I refuse to be a Zombie cool

We voted with our head and not our under grin
today we have no regrets.

Does too much mean returning dollars to 198 bubu took it from?

Does too much mean giving we the sane ones fuel at 86.50k?

Does too much mean giving us true democracy as GEJ gave us?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angry Soldiers Invade NEPA Office, Flog Staf Mercilessly Over Poor Supply. / President Buhari Agrees To The Biafrans Agitation---femi Adesina / President Buhari Bring Back Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.