Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

President Buhari Bring Back Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Bring Back Corruption (786 Views)

Ordinary Nigerians Not Among Those Saying ‘Bring Back Corruption’ - Osinbajo / Should Buhari Bring Back Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by datopaper(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bring back our corruption:

With corruption a bag of pure water was N80
Without corruption a bag of pure water is N150

With corruption dollar was N180
Without corruption dollar is N400

With corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low tariff
Without corruption I have 7 hrs electricity with 45 % increase in tariff

With corruption keke to my house take N50
Without corruption keke to my house take N100

With corruption smallest indomie was N40
Without corruption smallest indomie is N60
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by datopaper(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
The list can go on but I just have to end it and take a stand...

#istandwithcorruption
#BringBackOurCorruption
#BuhariBringBackNigeria
#BringBackNaira

If with corruption dollar was N180 and without corruption dollar is now N325.

Brothers and sisters, you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country...

Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes. It reduced to 3, then now it's 2 in years to come. You will open sardine and see "try again later"
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by lordizak(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Amen, but let it end in your household. as for me and my family we want change.
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by hmuhammad(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
They hate Buhari.....They can even kill him if they had the chance to. They hate the war on corruption. They now love boko haram. They love Saraki. They love Atiku. They love Fayose. They detest Aregbe. They love Wike They hate Amaechi. They hate Obj They hate Tinubu They celebrated Audu's death They blame Buhari for Padding They asked Buhari to sign Summary They complain about fuel scarcity They blame Tinubu for scolding Kachikwu They were expecting Kachikwu to insult Jagaban....How disappointed they are? They called Jonathan a saint Jonathan and co. are refunding their loots. They love Diezani. They celebrate Iweala FFK is their prophet Okorocha is their enemy Ngige is their detractor They love Tompolo They hate Nigerian Army And in all of these, their chorus is "is this the change we voted for?"
That is how mysterious an average wailer is......They're career sadists and enemy of decency!!!! One moment they say they are Biafrans, the other moment, they say there are British!!! One moment they say FFK hate them. Later, they say FFK is their man. They will say Kachikwu is not theirs but call for Kachikwu's resignation, they will say you hate them. To them, Dasuki is from Aba, Okorocha is from Kano. Their complaint is that they hate Nigeria and want her dissolved. Ask them for solution they will tell you 'Concede Power to us, let's lead Nigeria.' So Science and Technology is not good, Labour Ministry is bad and there's nothing in Foreign Affairs. Yet they didn't complain when Jonathan gave them Labour....yet no wahala. They will wonder why Yorubas are not supporting Saraki but worry less about why they hate Amaechi so much! Hatred is a vehicle that can only take its passenger to a destructive destination! You can't sow hate and reap love! It is a natural law. There's nobody that cannot lead Nigeria, if Jonathan can, if Gowon can, anybody can but no one can do it alone or use a vehicle of hate to get there!
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by datopaper(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
lordizak:

do I heard you well, my brother. Are you not in this country? Do you want things to continue like this?

Come and let me tell you and your household, change is not hardship or stupidity.

Now look at your signature before you answer me.
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by datopaper(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
hmuhammad:
They hate Buhari.....They can even kill him if they had the chance to. They hate the war on corruption. They now love boko haram. They love Saraki. They love Atiku. They love Fayose. They detest Aregbe. They love Wike They hate Amaechi. They hate Obj They hate Tinubu They celebrated Audu's death They blame Buhari for Padding They asked Buhari to sign Summary They complain about fuel scarcity They blame Tinubu for scolding Kachikwu They were expecting Kachikwu to insult Jagaban....How disappointed they are? They called Jonathan a saint Jonathan and co. are refunding their loots. They love Diezani. They celebrate Iweala FFK is their prophet Okorocha is their enemy Ngige is their detractor They love Tompolo They hate Nigerian Army And in all of these, their chorus is "is this the change we voted for?"
That is how mysterious an average wailer is......They're career sadists and enemy of decency!!!! One moment they say they are Biafrans, the other moment, they say there are British!!! One moment they say FFK hate them. Later, they say FFK is their man. They will say Kachikwu is not theirs but call for Kachikwu's resignation, they will say you hate them. To them, Dasuki is from Aba, Okorocha is from Kano. Their complaint is that they hate Nigeria and want her dissolved. Ask them for solution they will tell you 'Concede Power to us, let's lead Nigeria.' So Science and Technology is not good, Labour Ministry is bad and there's nothing in Foreign Affairs. Yet they didn't complain when Jonathan gave them Labour....yet no wahala. They will wonder why Yorubas are not supporting Saraki but worry less about why they hate Amaechi so much! Hatred is a vehicle that can only take its passenger to a destructive destination! You can't sow hate and reap love! It is a natural law. There's nobody that cannot lead Nigeria, if Jonathan can, if Gowon can, anybody can but no one can do it alone or use a vehicle of hate to get there!

How much you dey buy pure water now?
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by hmuhammad(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
datopaper:

How much you dey buy pure water now?
in Oshiomole's voice "go and die"
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by datopaper(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
hmuhammad:
in Oshiomole's voice "go and die"

Is this only thing you know

See your mouth like oshiomole
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by lordizak(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
datopaper:

do I heard you well, my brother. Are you not in this country? Do you want things to continue like this?

Come and let me tell you and your household, change is not hardship or stupidity.

Now look at your signature before you answer me.
go and learn to construct good English and spellings b4 I start a conversation. thanks.
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by datopaper(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
lordizak:

go and learn to construct good English and spellings b4 I start a conversation. thanks.

Sorry! Will that put food on your table.

English Teacher
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by cephaswizzy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
lordizak:
The current change # negative change.. Let it be so
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by datopaper(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Look at how much petrol is selling now. I bought it #150 per litre.

This is not change we voted for. We need change but not this Lordizak
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by hmuhammad(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
datopaper:

Is this only thing you know

See your mouth like oshiomole
see painment
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by ckmayoca: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Corruption never left in first place.
Re: President Buhari Bring Back Corruption by datopaper(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
hmuhammad:
see painment

Whatever man sow, he reap.

(1) (Reply)

#panamapapers And CCT Revelations: Saraki Must Go Now Says Muslim Rights Concern / Meet Babatola, First African Mayor Of Greenwich London / Nigeria And China Signed $23bn Deal For Three Refineries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.