Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out (39638 Views)

Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by AnthonyAk(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2016
shorty in the yellow and her friend. but whats there not like they are topless. i mean my girl barely wear panties. But how do i know this?
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by weselomo(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2016
oshisco of oshodi
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by Chinom(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2016
chuxam:
Shame to all the ladies whose pictures appeared above,they have been classified as harlots it is a pity to members of their family,ndi iberibe

My guy, nothing 'classified' here. Those women you see in the pictures are professional h00kers. They know how to blend in too. Your eye go open if and when you carry any one of them reach house. You will be dropping not less than N10k or kasala go burst. Some of the are so fine, young and polished(those ones are at the background) that you will even start thinking of taking her to meet your mother. But the minute they enter your car, you're toast.
They are straight up h00kers.
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by player007(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2016
Story for the gods niyen oga. You even took pictures with them. Devout muslim my foot.
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by Kgdavid(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
Eh shocked see his life outside.
Why allow prostitute to his birthday in the first place

I smell lies cool

Try and read well before you post ok? it will help prevent you from looking dumb.

He said the girls where not at his party but rather, were at a different part of the same building (an events centre of some sort),in which his party was hosted. He also said it was a surprise party.
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2016
rhoma:
I comment my reserve now: like one bobo said at the top why allow d party to go on? Maybe d wahala end result too big fr am oo den d denial

To be fair, his defence is credible.

The party was in a club. You do your thing in a corner, and others are free to move around and even mingle with your group.

1 Like

Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2016
princee7:
oloshiiiii wetin carry prostitudes enter the party in the first place. this man is a bug lier, him that was grooving this babes that day com day lie now say such things no happen. naija ladies are Una life make Una day respect Una self. Nigeria needs you don't be a useless fellow to your family and Nigeria at large ...

It's a party in a tiny club.

The club is in Ikeja, and Ikeja is the prostitutìon capital of the world.
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by Iwonimi(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
EGBON iro le npa jo..... we saw u and ur PA KOKO ZARIA posting wit dose and u now call dem prostitute it unfair broda Musiliu
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by GenOrumov: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
Eh shocked see his life outside.
Why allow prostitute to his birthday in the first place

I smell lies cool
I take It that you don't understand a typical club scene and especially that club named "The Place" where the birthday happened. If you did, you will understand what he said.

Before I go, let me enlighten you how a club scene is like.

--it is rare to see someone rent/use a whole club for his/her birthday except if he/she is the owner of the club or the celebrant is super rich. The usual practice is to occupy a space or highest the VIP section for special occasions.

Since these clubs know how much to expect every single day, they won't want it to go lower unless the celebrant can guarantee the club that expected revenue.

Therefore it won't make economic sense to bar/deprive other club users who may be charged for entry and who we also buy drinks thereby increasing the expected revenue of the club.

-- Again, to make these parties more livelier,friends usually organise girls (some not prostitutes but regular girls and with or without the permission of the celebrant) who are willing to have a nice time drinking and having fun in the company of guys.
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by Kingbusssy(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
Eh shocked see his life outside. Why allow prostitute to his birthday in the first place
I smell lies cool
I wonder o
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by Omotayor123(f): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2016
GenOrumov:

I take It that you don't understand a typical club scene and especially that club named "The Place" where the birthday happened. If you did, you will understand what he said.

Before I go, let me enlighten you how a club scene is like.

--it is rare to see someone rent/use a whole club for his/her birthday except if he/she is the owner of the club or the celebrant is super rich. The usual practice is to occupy a space or highest the VIP section for special occasions.

Since these clubs know how much to expect every single day, they won't want it to go lower unless the celebrant can guarantee the club that expected revenue.

Therefore it won't make economic sense to bar/deprive other club users who may be charged for entry and who we also buy drinks thereby increasing the expected revenue of the club.

-- Again, to make these parties more livelier,friends usually organise girls (some not prostitutes but regular girls and with or without the permission of the celebrant) who are willing to have a nice time drinking and having fun in the company of guys.
Now I get. Tnx boo cheesy
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by rhoma: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

To be fair, his defence is credible.

The party was in a club. You do your thing in a corner, and others are free to move around and even mingle with your group.
It seems u need a buddhapalm or slap hahaha funny name
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by Kyllahmc(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
amiskurie:
Girls see una life,u came,we saw,we conquered and we denied.
Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by suco01(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out by Awotan: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Are u sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him / BBNaija: Ahneeka Maryanne Iwuchukwu Is Linda Ikeji Red Carpet Presenter (Video) / Don Jazzy, D'banj, AY & Mr Patrick Photoshopped As Kupe Boys. Jazzy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.