Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) (30910 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Below are photos from the Nikai of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, daughter of Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo.

The photos were shared by her father who wrote:

''No mater how much love a father have for his daughter, one day he will surely hand her over to another man that we later become her father , brother , Soul mate, and life partner.''

MC Oluomo also thanked all those who took their time to attend the ceremony as he also thanked God for making the union possible.

''Thank you for attending my daughter introduction/ Nikai, your presence was highly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Words alone cannot express the gratitude in my heart for attending. I surely felt blessed seeing you all my leaders in politics, colleagues, friends, followers and fans around me.

Thank you for being part of the most amazing day in my life. I will forever be grateful for the role you all played. May the good Lord bless you.

The day could not be completed without your presence thank you for being part of the celebration. I hope you did enjoy yourself. 
Thank you again and again.
What can I ever do to repay you? I promise to be there for you as you were for me on this joyful day . 
I appreciate all you did. I will forever be indebted to you,''
He wrote.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/mc-oluomo-nikai-ayisat-adufe-akinsanya/

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
More lalasticlala

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
more photos

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
First to come for the second time today. Hmmm grin grin grin
Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by Okuchris(f): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Some parent will say don't marry her because of the nose ring and contacts.
Always stand for what you want

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by inoki247: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
is that makeup they call Let dere b Light and dere was Thunder.... Makeup dat looks like up Nepa...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by JesuEruOluwa: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
K
Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by Giddymoney(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin

She really need to fire her makeup artist ASAP..

DAMN the third pic was an eyesore

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by Chuksonyeike: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
so this Tinubu tout already has a grown up daughter? Yet he looks so young

4 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
The joy of every parents
Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmmm after seeing pictures of this scary faces....i dont blame afonja men for abandoning their women grin

16 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by alienvirus: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol. If the guy do anyhow to that girl, he will see anyhow.

10 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by flyca: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who did this make-up? angry

11 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by wizgrin(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Check d idiot above me signature
Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by kogaram: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
jlie

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by tripin(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Plenty mk-up cum mak her look lik

witch embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by Venice789: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
we don hear
Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by dododawa1: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Life isn't bed of �
Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by Tokziby: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chief Agbero (Tout) turned celebrity. sad

Someone that adds no value but menace to the society with his boys that collects illegal fares with government support angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by TopExcell(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
You go fear makeup nah........... HML to them embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by Agbaletu: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Makeup di too much now.

7 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by 21savages: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
U go fear make up.. Comman see painting

9 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by chuggy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
see paint everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
You go fear face paint.

6 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
See foundation.

7 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by ziondaughter247: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Gathering of the top agberos and juju masters

1 Like

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
The foundation is not her shade. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by tealaw(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Beautiful. Money ppl

1 Like

Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by sarahade(f): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Agbero
Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by bamoski(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Be like say na her fishy smell de turn d guy belle o.

Why him cover nose like that?
Re: Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos) by StarBukola(f): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
With agbero money?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Flaunts His N30Million Diamond Wrist Watch (Pics, Video) / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila / Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.