Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? (38713 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by Srallens(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Godfullsam:
I didnt use school bag in secondary school embarassed

I only used school bags while in primary school.

I used folder in my secondary school days....
. Modern days secondary school
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by lexaydfg(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mine was z
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I forgot my school bag in buses 3 three times!!!

My Papa now bought for me Sack Bag to be putting my books and going to school!!!

That is my little story.

Didn't have the Luxury of school bag for long!!
ROBFLMFAO!
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
ROBFLMFAO!

Not funny na... cry
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Not funny na... cry
It is o buh what were you thinking all those times?
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by amofum(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
A-F each has its suitable condition, hunger, rain, feeling frosh, just tired, helping a babe, burnt trousers etc. Me use everything *covers face*
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
lexaydfg:
Mine was z
Which is Z?
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by chuckichukwuka(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
All of the above
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
amofum:
A-F each has its suitable condition, hunger, rain, feeling frosh, just tired, helping a babe, burnt trousers etc. Me use everything *covers face*
Hmmm...you are mighty funny!
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
It is o buh what were you thinking all those times?

Sometimes I was thinking of how to dupe the conductor, so as not to pay Bus fare!!

So I just come down in a popular bus stop, where the crowd will be much, and I will sneak out or run away.... Without remembering I forgot my Bag. Till..... I have reach a far place!!
It happend Twice!!

The second Instance was that I slept, when I got to my bus stop, they woke me up. I just came down from the bus and started heading home!! Forgeting my Bag in the process!!

When I reached home, they handed me my nylon bag!!
Funny enuf, I didn't lose that one till SS3 when I started forming big boy!!

Life Hard then sha.....
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by bigtt76(f): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Depending on the mood and hunger status, I did all grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
F is for public skool students
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Sometimes I was thinking of how to dupe the conductor, so as not to pay Bus fare!!

So I just come down in a popular bus stop, where the crowd will be much, and I will sneak out or run away.... Without remembering I forgot my Bag. Till..... I have reach a far place!!
It happend Twice!!

The second Instance was that I slept, when I got to my bus stop, they woke me up. I just came down from the bus and started heading home!! Forgeting my Bag in the process!!

When I reached home, they handed me my nylon bag!!
Funny enuf, I didn't lose that one till SS3 when I started forming big boy!!

Life Hard then sha.....
Chineke mee...you are funny gaan!
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by Spybradd: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
All the above apart from the last hehe
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by karkel(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
E ad f
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Depending on the mood and hunger status, I did all grin
Abii...lolzz
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by greatbrian(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
F
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Chineke mee...you are funny gaan!
smiley
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Luckyk:
A n D
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by Eeroh95(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mine was eeemm f
I forget say I no dey carry bag
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by phantom(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
F
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by Terror666(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
None of the above
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by gynny(f): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
going to school in the mornings "A" while coming back, "B"
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by pafun(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
All of them
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
A,B,C AND D
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by redcliff: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
glimpse33:
cheesy mine was F

Na only public school boys wey like game house dey do this one wella
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by justicejay(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lolx I remember that F style.
When you close and you can't wait to get home for your food.
I no dey talk to anybody when I carry my bag that way. Even if HM or teacher call me NO is NO
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by jossyphobia(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
apparently all
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by nwasteve(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
A & D
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by darmming(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
hehehehe..loool ,all of d above!
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by Xblink(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
U didn't add putting the bad under ur shirt....... I did dat wen rain ☔ is falling..... Lol
Re: How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? by CuteMorriz: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Mine is A and C
mine was B....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night / Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) / Monday Igbafen Caught In Sex For Marks Scandal, Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.