Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: (3886 Views)

Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / You’re Lying About Roads Construction, Ortom Blasts Wike / People Working For Buhari Are Lying About 2016 Budget — NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2016
According to Wikipedia, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu obtained a Masters and Doctorate Degree in Law from Harvard University, with distinctions.
Out of curiosity, i decided to check up his name on the Harvard alumni directory.
No record of him ever attending Harvard university came up.

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2016
2- In order to be sure i am on the right page, i decided to check up the profile of the former minister of Finance.
Okonjo iweala.
Needless to say that her records came up with a single click.

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2016
I might be wrong anyway but this is a major red flag!
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2016
I went ahead to check up his name on the list of all Harvard graduate on wikipedia and his name still didn't come up!!

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by AngryNigerian(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2016
I think say na UNN dem talk...
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by DIKEnaWAR: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2016
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

In the typical Nigerian fashion; I shall ask you who paid you to do this? Amaechi or Tinubu? Those two are engaged in a secret roforofo fight to nominate a Minister in Kachikwu's place.

Meanwhile, while you are at it go to Toronto and google...Salisu Buhari and Bola Tinubu. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2016
AngryNigerian:
I think say na UNN dem talk...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Ibe_Kachikwu#cite_note-4

his wikipedia page cites that he graduate top of the class at Harvard university

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by Oche211(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Hehehehehehehe welcome to Nigeria. Maybe wikipedia wanted to write toronto or Atlanta.
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by plaetton: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Predictably, Tinubu's Attack dogs and Piranhas on the loose.

If only you can spend a little researching the educational qualifications of the real minister of petroleum.

11 Likes

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by Oche211(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Hehehehehehehe welcome to Nigeria. Maybe wikipedia wanted to write toronto or Atlanta.
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

In the typical Nigerian fashion; I shall ask you who paid you to do this? Amaechi or Tinubu? Those two are engaged in a secret roforofo fight to nominate a Minister in Kachikwu's place.

Meanwhile, while you are at it go to Toronto and google...Salisu Buhari and Bola Tinubu. tongue

Loool... did a quick search out of boredom!!...
no one is paying me to do anything!
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by ijedallar: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2016
stop intruding into peoples life,one day it will be your turn.
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2016
plaetton:
Predictably, Tinubu's Attack dogs and Piranhas on the loose.

If only you can spend a little researching the educational qualifications of the real minister of petroleum.

iF YOU got better information from a reputable source, please post it!

1 Like

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2016
ijedallar:
stop intruding into peoples life,one day it will be your turn.

Intruding?
He is a public office holder.

1 Like

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2016
shocked this is goino be intresting
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2016
grin grin
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by plaetton: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Don't nind those cowards and their agbero politics.

The campaign of calumny has been ignited against Kachikwu.

These greedy hyenas desperately want petroleum.
Look at their desperation for Akwa Ibom, Rivers, and now the petroleum ministry.

In typical fashion demonstrated throughout Nigeria's history, they must have it all, or else destabilize it all.

It is the way of the agberos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by Achuwa1(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Op,i only heard he graduated with a 1st class @ UNN .
u can aswel check up tht of PMB & give us feedback just as u are doing for kachikwu.
it is only in Nigeria Apc present govt.tht u will see the experience & qualification of minister of state higher than tht of the core minister,,,,
very shameful apc govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2016
plaetton:

Don't nind those cowards and their agbero politics.

The campaign of calumny has been ignited against Kachikwu.

These greedy hyenas desperately want petroleum.
Look at their desperation for Akwa Ibom, Rivers, and now the petroleum ministry.

In typical fashion demonstrated throughout Nigeria's history, they must have it all, or else destabilize it all.

It is the way of the agberos.

i am not affiliated with any political party.
Check all my previous posts if u may.
I am into so many things but not politics.
Kachikwu has been making the news lately and i was unimpressed by the way he talks for someone that claims to be a Harvard product.
So, i decided to see if its true.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2016
Achuwa1:
Op,i only heard he graduated with a 1st class @ UNN .
u can aswel check up tht of PMB & give us feedback just as u are doing for kachikwu.
it is only in Nigeria Apc present govt.tht u will see the experience & qualification of minister of state higher than tht of the core minister,,,,
very shameful apc govt.

Graduating with a first class from UNN is not half as prestigious as being a Harvard material lol!!
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by modath(f): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2016
This is not going to end well.
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
@op search for buharis certificate first

mind u buhari is minister for petroleum ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by Achuwa1(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Have u checked up that of PMB coz he has been making alot of negative utterances b4 & even in his govt,including his interviews

1 Like

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
dtruthis:
@op search for buharis certificate first

mind u buhari is minister for petroleum ok

We all know buhari no go school!....na adamu certificate that one get!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by plaetton: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2016
magicminister:

iF YOU got better information from a reputable source, please post it!

Why don't you just write or call Harvard directly,instead of your rather shameful innuendos put out for the consumption of fellow half thinkers like yourself ?

Your neurotic obsession , or should I say , neurotic fear of anything good from the southeast will continue to be your albatross for infinity.

1 Like

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Achuwa1:
Have u checked up that of PMB coz he has been making alot of negative utterances b4 & even in his govt,including his interviews

Shebi u guys were the ones that supported buhari with his "nepa bill" as certificate....lol
No worry, i will upload his nepa bill certificate soon!
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by dunkem21(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2016
magicminister:

i am not affiliated with any political party.
Check all my previous posts if u may.
I am into so many things but not politics.
Kachikwu has been making the news lately and i was unimpressed by the way he talks for someone that claims to be a Harvard product.
So, i decided to see if its true.

We know .. You can also do a search for the Minister of petroleum, so that we can place them side by side ..

Meanwhile, we said even if its a NEPA bill ..
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by DIKEnaWAR: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2016
magicminister:

Loool... did a quick search out of boredom!!...
no one is paying me to do anything!

I hope so. Just playing bro.

The boredom too much. No money. No light. No fuel. Thank God for nairaland where we come to play alone
Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by NavierStokes(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2016
magicminister:
According to Wikipedia, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu obtained a Masters and Doctorate Degree in Law from Harvard University, with distinctions.
Out of curiosity, i decided to check up his name on the Harvard alumni directory.
No record of him ever attending Harvard university came up.

http://alumni.harvard.edu/help/directory-search

OP on the link I posted, it says some can chose to have their names hidden so the alumni directory is not a reliable means of ascertaining the status of a graduate of the school, and the surest way to find out will be to contact the registrar of the school.

Moreover he had a career with America's biggest oil and gas firm ExxonMobil, these are people who are rigorous in verifying their personnels' records.

11 Likes

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by magicminister: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2016
plaetton:

Why don't you just write or call Harvard directly,instead of your rather shameful innuendos put out for the consumption of fellow half thinkers like yourself ?

Your neurotic obsession , or should I say , neurotic fear of anything good from the southeast will continue to be your albatross for infinity.

I am not a tribalist.
I will always encourage people like you to check my posts.
You will never catch me making hateful comments against any tribe!

4 Likes

Re: Is The Minister Of State For Petroleum Lying About His Qualifications::::::::::: by dunkem21(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2016
magicminister:

Graduating with a first class from UNN is not half as prestigious as being a Harvard material lol!!

Oga, don't say what you don't know ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement / BREAKING: Chaos In Rivers As INEC Declares Presidential Election Result / Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.