Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,101 members, 7,957,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement (3984 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan / Trump Praises Nigeria’s Tackling Of Ebola At UNGA - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
President Trump praises an achievement made by Nigeria under former president Jonathan.

This is a lesson to the present government. Stop your blame game and concentrate on leaving your own marks so in future we shall praise you

President Trump delivered a brief speech to African leaders Wednesday at the United Nations,...

Thank you very much, General. I appreciate it. And I'm greatly honored to host this lunch, to be joined by the leaders of Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Nambia, Nigeria, Senegal, Uganda, and South Africa. In particular, I want to thank President Condé, who is representing the African Union. Thank you. Thank you.

In this room, I see partners for promoting prosperity and peace on a range of economic, humanitarian, and security issues. We hope to extend our economic partnerships with countries who are committed to self-reliance and to fostering opportunities for job creation in both Africa and the United States.

Africa has tremendous business potential. I have so many friends going to your countries, trying to get rich. I congratulate you. They're spending a lot of money. But it does — it has a tremendous business potential and representing huge amounts of different markets. And for American firms it's really become a place that they have to go — that they want to go.

Six of the world’s ten fastest-growing economies are in Africa. Increasing American trade and investment across diverse industries — including agriculture, energy, transportation, health care, travel, and tourism — will further transform lives throughout the continent. Secretary Tillerson and the U.S. Millennium Challenge Corporation are already considering an investment worth hundreds of millions of dollars in Côte d’Ivoire, which has made impressive economic reforms. Really, you've done a tremendous job.

We also hope that African firms — like the company Sasol — consider making investments in the United States. Sasol, as an example, is building a $9 billion petrochemical plant in Louisiana, which will bring new jobs to the state and, really, hard-working Americans will be manning those jobs.

But we cannot have prosperity if we're not healthy. We will continue our partnership on critical health initiatives. Uganda has made incredible strides in the battle against HIV/AIDS. In Guinea and Nigeria, you fought a horrifying Ebola outbreak. Nambia’s health system is increasingly self-sufficient. My Secretary of Health and Human Services will be traveling to Africa to promote our Global Health Security Agenda.

Yet, we know that our prosperity depends, above all, on peace. The United States will partner with the countries and organizations, like the African Union, that lead successful efforts to end violence, to prevent the spread of terrorism, and to respond to humanitarian crises. I commend your troops currently serving in the field. Very brave. Very, very brave what they’re going through.

As you well know, too many people are suffering from conflict in Africa. In the Central African Republic, the Congo, Libya, Mali, Somalia, and South Sudan, among others, they’re going through some very, very tough and very dangerous times. Terrorist groups, such as ISIS, al-Shabab, Boko Haram, and al-Qaeda also threaten African peace. The United States is proud to work with you to eradicate terrorist safe havens, to cut off their finances, and to discredit their depraved ideology. And a number of you have told me — actually, last night — that we’ve been doing a very good job over the last six or seven months in particular....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/20/trumps-puzzling-speech-to-african-leaders-annotated/?utm_term=.ac25868b8310

1 Like

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by 9jatriot(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Is GEJ's name also Ebola because I cannot find his name on the article at all?

If you are however referring to the success at controlling ebola in lagos, then Fashola and one Idris,the then commissioner of health in Lagos state then can be attributed with the successful control of Ebola. If that thing had landed first in Aba, Kano or Akure we will not be saying any of the things we are saying now.

But what is the objective of this your title anyway, deflects from the main crux of the speech by Trump?

13 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by ITbomb(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oh, thank God he mentioned Boko Haram, that is Buhari's SEO keyword.

So sad that the only achievement mentioned was done by the previous administration

Lai Mohammed would have love him to mention the $5.2 trillion recovered from looters in the fight against corruption.

So tell me, what have we achieved of international significance in the last 3 years?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by roundman: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
9jatriot:

If you are however referring to the success at controlling ebola in lagos, then Fashola and one Idris,the then commissioner of health in Lagos state then can be attributed with the successful control of Ebola. If that thing had landed first in Aba, Kano or Akure we will not be saying any of the things we are saying now.

But what is the objective of this your title anyway, deflects from the main crux of the speech by Trump?
We would have all being dead if not for fashola and his health commissioner for health jide idris...this guys are just partertic...

6 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Guestlander: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
He invented a new African country called Nambia. I can bet my last penny that he won't be able to locate any African country on the map.

I'm sure Nambia is located not far from the island of Covfefe. Dumb Donald.

1 Like

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by chinoxstock: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
9jatriot:

This hate dikwa serious. Tufiakwa!
Any sucess attributed to thegreatest hero of democracy dey pain them well well..

6 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by richidinho(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin
Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by lenghtinny(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lol
Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Teacher1776(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
9jatriot:

Ye men of short memories! Have ye forgotten the emergency measures employed by the country's health ministry? Which include release of funds to states health ministries as well as ensuring sanitisers were placed in public places including schools?
Has thou also forgotten how Nigeria sponsored hundreds of doctors to neighbouring west African countries using the same model used by Nigeria? Has thou forgotten? Ye men of short memories!

8 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by RomeSankara: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guestlander:
He invented a new African country called Nambia. I can bet my last penny that he won't be able to locate any African country on the map.

I'm sure Nambia is located not far from the island of Covfefe. Dumb Donald.

You call a man dumb who has achieved more than all the males in your entire lineage combined , who has an IQ score almost 3 times higher than any male in Ur lineage , the only man alive who has become a certified billionaire 4 times in a single lifetime , a man who got a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame , a man who won the US presidential election on first try even without being a politician , a man who in 6 months reduced unemployment to the lowest possible rate in ages , a man under whose watch in just six months the stock exchange is at its highest values ever..You have the balls to call such a man dumb grin just because you heard his political opponents say so ..Truth be told Trump has achieved more than what any male in your lineage can ever achieve in the next 6000 years so stop decieve information yourself man and respect greatness

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Teacher1776:

Ye men of short memories! Have ye forgotten the emergency measures employed by the country's health ministry? Which include release of funds to states health ministries as well as ensuring sanitisers were placed in public places including schools?
Has thou also forgotten how Nigeria sponsored hundreds of doctors to neighbouring west African countries using the same model used by Nigeria? Has thou forgotten? Ye men of short memories!

Leave them! That to praise Nigeria, President Trump had to rummage through history past this "change" administration speaks volumes! They forget the role the Center for Diseases Control, a federal government agency played in contact tracing and containment during the Ebola crisis. Kontinew!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Guestlander: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

You call a man dumb who has achieved more than all the males in your entire lineage combined , who has an IQ score almost 3 times higher than any male in Ur lineage , the only man alive who has become a certified billionaire 4 times in a single lifetime , a man who got a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame , a man who won the US presidential election on first try even without being a politician , a man who in 6 months reduced unemployment to the lowest possible rate in ages , a man under whose watch in just six months the stock exchange is at its highest values ever..You have the balls to call such a man dumb grin just because you heard his political opponents say so ..Truth be told Trump has achieved more than what any male in your lineage can ever achieve in the next 6000 years so stop decieve information yourself man and respect greatness

You know nothing about me or my lineage. You are merely trying to project the failure of your forefathers down to your father, you and your future generations on people you know nothing about.
Trump does not feed anyone I know hence his money means nothing to me. His wealth obviously means a lot to you and that is understandable because of the generational poverty that has been tormenting your family for generations.
Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by RomeSankara: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guestlander:

You know nothing about me or my lineage. You are merely trying to project the failure of your forefathers down to your father, you and your future generations on people you know nothing about.
Trump does not feed anyone I know hence his money means nothing to me. His wealth obviously means a lot to you and that is understandable because of the generational poverty that has been tormenting your family for generations.

You previous comment gave up Ur lineage and exposed your shallow nature if not you will never call a man whose IQ score is far higher than that of all the males that have ever passed through your lineage in the last 2000 years ..Till date you lineage has not produced a single standout male and you are calling a man whose lineage is now pedigree ..Let me put it in perspective for you , no male in Ur lineage is as smart as Trump , no male is more educated than Trump, no male in Ur lineage is more recognized than Trump , no male has built a house bigger than the smallest Trump has built, no male in your house has even led your village till date, no male in your lineage is even taller than Trump in height , no male in your lineage has fvcked more beautiful women that Trump and none even has more responsible children than Trump ...Abeg where una take pass Trump just mention one please

4 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Guestlander: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

You previous comment gave up Ur lineage and exposed your shallow nature if not you will never call a man whose IQ score is far higher than that of all the males that have ever passed through your lineage in the last 2000 years ..Till date you lineage has not produced a single standout male and you are calling a man whose lineage is now pedigree ..Let me put it in perspective for you , no male in Ur lineage is as smart as Trump , no male is more educated than Trump, no male in Ur lineage is more recognized than Trump , no male has built a house bigger than the smallest Trump has built, no male in your house has even led your village till date, no male in your lineage is even taller than Trump in height , no male in your lineage has fvcked more beautiful women that Trump and none even has more responsible children than Trump ...Abeg where una take pass Trump just mention one please

It is obvious you are not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. You can only compare two things you are familiar with, i.e Trump's IQ on one hand and the IQ of your family members.
The only reason Trump appear smart to you is only because you have a clump of cheese as brain.
Your own measure of achievement is how beautiful your sex partner was? Why I'm I having this conversation with a doofus?
Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by RomeSankara: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guestlander:

It is obvious you are not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. You can only compare two things you are familiar with, i.e Trump's IQ on one hand and the IQ of your family members.
The only reason Trump appear smart to you is only because you have a clump of cheese as brain.
Your own measure of achievement is how beautiful your sex partner was? Why I'm I having this conversation with a doofus?

I have brought on all the possible yardstick where you can prove to me that at least one male form your lineage stands better than Trump including something as silly as bedding women yet you have failed to provide any ..Okay let me make it easy for all men in Ur lineage you guys tell me one area in life that any one of you is even better than Trump .oya mention one area please and shame me na

1 Like

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by SIRmanjar(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sum zombies go drink cement this nite oooh.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Guestlander: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

I have brought on all the possible yardstick where you can prove to me that at least one male form your lineage stands better than Trump including something as silly as bedding women yet you have failed to provide any ..Okay let me make it easy for all men in Ur lineage you guys tell me one area in life that any one of you is even better than Trump .oya mention one area please and shame me na

The fact that everyone in your lineage is a failure does not make it so for everyone. It appears that poverty is already coded in your family DNA.
Trump is rich and so what? It's obvious no one has even been rich in your family. Loser, as your god, dumb Trump would like to say.
Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by RomeSankara: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guestlander:

The fact that everyone in your lineage is failure does not make it so for everyone. It appears that poverty is already coded in your DNA.

My family has produced a first class chief , two governors , many military officers , many doctors, two vice chancellors , many professors , uncountable lawyers ,Senator, NBA star and the best gift of all to them which is me so don't go there Sir..I have no doubt all the males in uur lineage can't stand shoulder to shoulder with any male above 20 in my family Sir but this is not about us but about your lineage and Trump ....Abeg Trump pass u in every yardstick in life so give home respect Na

2 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Guestlander: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

My family has produced a first class chief , two governors , many military officers , many doctors, two vice chancellors , many professors , uncountable lawyers ,Senator, NBA star and the best gift of all to them which is me so don't go there Sir..I have no doubt all the males in uur lineage can't stand shoulder to shoulder with any male above 20 in my family Sir but this is not about us but about your lineage and Trump ....Abeg Trump pass u in every yardstick in life so give home respect Na

There's no way to confirm that, even if I can confirm it, all these people in your family will still qualify as failures according to your warped standard of achievement.
For all we know, your greatest possession in the whole world could be the Chinese phone on which you are typing your vacuous posts.

1 Like

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by aolawale025: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
If after two years, nothing to show. Nigeria should consider 2015-19 as locust years

3 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by nototribalist: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
9jatriot:

Buhari that couldn't fight tomato Ebola. Buhari is useless thank God that Ebola didn't come in this dry vegetable regime

6 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by RomeSankara: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guestlander:

There's no way to confirm that, even if I can confirm it, all these people in your family will still qualify as failures according to your warped standard of achievement.
For all we know, your greatest possession in the whole world could be the Chinese phone on which you are typing your vacuous posts.

Sorry currently typing from a Samsung phone and I believe it's a Korean phone and not chinese wink..what is it about you and looking down on people .. Well my point is that I hate people saying Trump is dumb just because they heard others say it while in reality he is one of the smartest men on the planet and blessed achiever by any standard ..If Elon Musk says Trump is dumb then we can debate that but not ground dweller like you who comes from a lineage of men that have never broken through in any field , nobody in your lineage had won best farmer in Ur village , nobody in Ur lineage has won best village wrestler, nobody in Ur lineage was crowned top warrior in your village so you don't have a right to look down on anyone except on your lineage Sir ..I know you wonder how I know so much about your lineage like this grin..it's because in life there are two types of human pedigree 1: the mockers 2: the doers , the mockery never risk anything they just use thier mouth to mock those who are doing ( and that's who you are ) then there are doers like Trump and I that go all out with a dream till will conquer it while people like you mock us waiting for us to fail grin..and that explains why my family has produced so many great people and yours hasn't produced one till date because you foundational DNA came from a mocker while mine came from a doer ( my great great grandad was a legendary warrior were I come from and many of us will take this into the Nigerian Army where my surname can be found in most Nigerian Army history books ) .... Sorry I just thought I should school you a little ..By the way I like your moniker

4 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Pavarottii(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
9jatriot:

Under whose administration? Now lassa fever is everywhere killing upandan. Buhhari and his minister of health av not been efficient, the way GEJs minister of health. U remember him. Prof. Oyebuchi chukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

I have learnt to stop suffering fools on nairaland.
Pls ignore the id!ot.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Guestlander: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

Sorry currently typing from a Samsung phone and I believe it's a Korean phone and not chinese wink..what is it about you and looking down on people .. Well my point is that I hate people saying Trump is dumb just because they heard others say it while in reality he is one of the smartest men on the planet and blessed achiever by any standard ..If Elon Musk says Trump is dumb then we can debate that but not ground dweller like you who comes from a lineage of men that have never broken through in any field , nobody in your lineage had won best farmer in Ur village , nobody in Ur lineage has won best village wrestler, nobody in Ur lineage was crowned top warrior in your village so you don't have a right to look down on anyone except on your lineage Sir ..I know you wonder how I know so much about your lineage like this grin..it's because in life there are two types of human pedigree 1: the mockers 2: the doers , the mockery never risk anything they just use thier mouth to mock those who are doing ( and that's who you are ) then there are doers like Trump and I that go all out with a dream till will conquer it while people like you mock us waiting for us to fail grin..and that explains why my family has produced so many great people and yours hasn't produced one till date because you foundational DNA came from a mocker while mine came from a doer ( my great great grandad was a legendary warrior were I come from and many of us will take this into the Nigerian Army where my surname can be found in most Nigerian Army history books ) .... Sorry I just thought I should school you a little ..By the way I like your moniker

Smartest in the world, how? You reek of poverty. Donald Trump was not a self made man. He inherited a lot of money from his father. The fact that he lost most of the money and almost went bankrupt is enough evidence that he doesn't come close to being one of the smartest people on earth.
If an idiot like yourself also inherited 40 million from your father in your twenties you have to be brain dead to lose it all and become poor again.
He didn't start any innovative company like Steve Jobs or Amazon's Jeff Bezos. He inherited money and continued doing what his father was doing, is that what made him smart?
Poverty has a war of distorting it's victims mind. If you ever come across Trump ask him to fart in your mouth because that could be the closest you will ever be to being wealthy.
Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Guestlander: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
careytommy7:

I have learnt to stop suffering fools on nairaland.
Pls ignore the id!ot.

Your father is an idiot. All these poverty-stricken dolts on Nairaland projecting their miserable existence on others.
Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by surgical: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

Thank you for thoroughly embarrassing this guy, when they will never use their brain nor do research, just take all the propaganda in the media hook line and sinker as if its the gospel truth, reasons they keep making wrong choices during elections.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by xelly: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Accept it, keep quiet and work hard. What he is saying is the universal truth. Or are you among the 1000000 richest men in Nigeria? What achievement of yours can be remembered?

Tell yourself the truth and work hard.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Guestlander: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
xelly:

Accept it, keep quiet and work hard. What he is saying is the universal truth. Or are you among the 1000000 richest men in Nigeria? What achievement of yours can be remembered?

What universal truth? That all rich people are smart? Or they are better people because they are rich?
Are you a lesser human being because you are not amongst the richest people in Nigeria?
Freaking idiots everywhere.
Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by Guestlander: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
xelly:

You don't know me do you? And I don't know you as well. How would you know whether or not I can feed your entire family for a year without batting an eyelid?
I must be wretched like you because we chat on Nairaland?
Re: Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement by xelly: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guestlander:

You don't know me do you? And I don't know you as well. How would you know whether or not I can feed your entire family for a year without batting an eyelid?
I must be wretched like you because we chat on Nairaland?

I didn't come to exchange words with you, I came to ask you to wok hard but since you are made, may you remain the way you are today. Say Amen!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour::Lagos Culture Is Different From Yoruba Culture. Video / When Will The British Apologise To Africa(nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.